Deep Chaos, does Nothing work?

So I've been thinking a bit and began to wonder "Would the Nothing driver assist the gimmick of Deep Chaos?" problem is I don't have the parts to try it, does it work?

If someone has the parts can they test it for me? Thanks.
(May. 10, 2018  3:43 PM)Glaceon808 Wrote: So I've been thinking a bit and began to wonder "Would the Nothing driver assist the gimmick of Deep Chaos?" problem is I don't have the parts to try it, does it work?

I have used this combo is testing and its been able to beat aB.7G.br by a spin finish and won against sX.0B.X by an over/ring out the finish. I would say Nothing does help. it helps dC to has more defense while having great stamina. Oh yeah, the combo I used was dC.G.Nt
It’s bad. Just use Revolve lmfao. DrainBlader idk how the hell you do your testing but dC on nothing has terrible burst resistance and could not outspin anything.

dC.7C.Nt got outspun by dF.P.At 100% of the time.
It also bursted/got outspun by cR.7.Ds and cR.7C.R.
aC.7B.At also outspun it and in terms of defense, sX.7B.X was able to burst it a lot.
(May. 24, 2018  7:07 AM)bondairy Wrote: It’s bad. Just use Revolve lmfao. DrainBlader idk how the hell you do your testing but dC on nothing has terrible burst resistance and could not outspin anything.

dC.7C.Nt got outspun by dF.P.At 100% of the time.
It also bursted/got outspun by cR.7.Ds and cR.7C.R.
aC.7B.At also outspun it and in terms of defense, sX.7B.X was able to burst it a lot.

dC has great LAD so it can out spin and it's gimmick works great, adding a frame to deep chaos makes it worse, also If can Attack type can't get some good hits at the beginning it probably won't win.

(May. 10, 2018  3:43 PM)Glaceon808 Wrote: So I've been thinking a bit and began to wonder "Would the Nothing driver assist the gimmick of Deep Chaos?" problem is I don't have the parts to try it, does it work?

If you really want to make a good dC layer use dC,7/G.At/R
Nothing, has some bad stamina and equally worse LAD. Theoretically, when the Nothing Driver is pushed down a bit due to the weight, the gimmick would work better because it makes the contact point less likely to be hit. In reality, the Nothing Driver is pretty much at standard height throughout most of the battle. The big reason why dC bursts is(other than its teeth) the 2 huge gaps in the layer. The contact points it creates are usually what causes it to burst. If you did a same spin match up of dC.R VS dC.Nt, dC.R wins by having overall better stamina. dC wins most same spin stamina battles due to its destabilization properties from the gimmick and the very round yet oval-like shape. If it's an opposite spin matchup, Nothing would still be a bad pick. Against dF.At/R/O, it will get outspun. Against aB, I'm not too sure. But basically, Revolve or Orbit would be a much better choice as they have more stamina, LAD, and burst resistence(due to the stronger spring)
I'm kinda trying to avoid the commonly used combos if I can so that's why I had asked about nothing instead of something more in the meta
(May. 24, 2018  4:32 PM)Glaceon808 Wrote: I'm kinda trying to avoid the commonly used combos if I can so that's why I had asked about nothing instead of something more in the meta

Well, the meta exists for a reason. Parts in the meta are just better than other parts. In this case, R,O,At are better than Nt.
The reason why avoid the meta is because I want 0 chances of a mirror match
(May. 24, 2018  8:56 PM)Glaceon808 Wrote: The reason why avoid the meta is because I want 0 chances of a mirror match

If you want that then that's fine. Just know that you'll have a lower chance of winning.
(May. 24, 2018  8:56 PM)Glaceon808 Wrote: The reason why avoid the meta is because I want 0 chances of a mirror match
And saying “I care more about fun” won’t help you in this case. I don’t see how losing is fun lol

I get what you mean. Using meta parts sometimes makes me feels cheap because I'm not thinking about my combos, I'm just choosing what's popular and what works best for other people.

Unfortunately avoiding the meta is something you can't really do. You can choose non meta parts but usually you won't have much success. But really its about fun so do whatever you like with your combos (/◕ヮ◕)/
(May. 25, 2018  2:19 AM)bondairy Wrote:
And saying “I care more about fun” won’t help you in this case. I don’t see how losing is fun lol

Lol u literally just quoted Lui
(May. 25, 2018  2:19 AM)bondairy Wrote:

I dont recal him ever saying anything about him doing it because he wanted more fun out of his matches, he said that he wanted to avoid mirror matches. That's all.
Might be good on Hasbro’s, considering Nothing seems to make beys tighter. I don’t have Deep Chaos for Hasbro, so idk
Hasbro's caynox c3 is not nearly as good as its T. T. counterpart.

I'm the hasbro version the layer can be busted extremely easily, I've heard that you can soft launch or something and make it less vulnerable to bursting, but then for me it looses spin first.

I wouldn't be suprised if there was a good combo for it tho, meta just means current flavor, not that nothing else will work. Or at least it should mean that lol.
For Takara Tomy, use the Destroy driver. It has respectable Stamina and LAD for an Attack driver, and is good for burst resistance, especially with an A Mold God Chip. Yes, I have tested it against Sieg Xcalibur, which has less than a 50/50 chance to burst it
I’m pretty sure Hasbro’s is tighter than TT’s Deep Chaos, are you sure? Try watching a comparison to just make sure.
I use dc 3 nt or dc 4g et
I'm going to go ahead and close this, since it was brought up to be recent. For requesting test results regarding Deep Chaos, please see this Deep Chaos testing thread.

Burst Customizations is meant more as a testing area. New threads should be about sharing testing results, trying to follow the standard testing procedure. Things got off track for a while, but now we're trying to fix it.