Jul

Deathscythers' Destroyed

Philadelphia, PA
Tournament Results
FDR Park
1800 Pattison Ave
  Meet in the field in the back of the park next to the baseball fields and near the skatepark
12:00 PM on 07/16/2017
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
5 cash  or Free with Passport*

Free entry with Blader Passport

Support the WBO by purchasing a Blader Passport and get unlimited access to WBO tournaments and monthly giveaways of new releases!

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

We're back in FDR Park for the first tournament in Philly since the banning of the deathscythers!! The god layer system has changed the meta but there are still many relevant parts from the basic layer system. what combos will dominate this tourney?

PRIZES!!!
1st: any takara tomy beyblade burst booster under $10
2nd:hasbro beyblade burst booster (Valtryek, Kerbeus, Spryzen)
3rdConfusedupergrip Launcher

I will be selling:
Holy Horusood V.J. (RBV4) $11.95 (non-negotiable)
[Image: gi7WvaT.jpg]
What is Beyblade Burst?
[Image: gnJ23kG.png]
Beyblade Burst is the brand new, third generation of Beyblade by TAKARA-TOMY! It first launched in Japan in 2015 and was recently released in North America by Hasbro. If you are not familiar with Beyblade Burst, please take a look at the Beyblade Wiki article covering it, the Beyblade General Forum, and the Beyblade Burst Hasbro Topic for the most up to date information about Hasbro's release of the series internationally. 

No Bey? No Prob!
Don't have any Beyblades from this new series? No problem! We would be happy to lend a Beyblade and launcher to you to use for the duration of the event!

Side Notes
Please be aware of your belongings: We'd advise users to please, please look after your stuff. While yes this is a Beyblade tournament and we're not suggesting that any of us would attempt to take each other's stuff it is still happening at a public venue where other people (who may not be so friendly) are going to be present as well. Of course, if you see a personal belonging lying around bring it up any of the judges so we can return it to the right person. Your co-operation is appreciated!

All players must arrive on-time: If you do not arrive at the scheduled start time, you risk being excluded from the tournament. The software we use to run our events–Challonge–does not allow us to add in extra participants once the tournament has started.

If you know in advance that you will be late, please post in this thread or contact someone at the event and depending on the circumstances we can perhaps still include you if we know you will arrive soon.

All questions about this tournament may be asked in this thread.

Confirmed
Me
DECEPTICON
RockPegasus1010
AndyHG
Chicken Storm
Ardmore Bladers
Common Pickle
xcaliusblade

Hope you all can come out for this event!!!

there will also be a plastics tournament and i will put that up soon

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Jul. 16, 2017  3:59 PM)Hyper xeno Wrote: Is it betwen the soccer and base ball feilds
look at the map. we might be on the soccer field if no one is there

(Jul. 16, 2017  4:01 PM)Wombat Wrote: WiI will probably be a few minutes late maybe 15 to 20 minutes sorry
damn i really need to get it started so please hurry

ill be there around 11:45 ish
Is anyone here
ill be there in 10
Someone is here
I'm by the baseball fields where there's a soccer game, where is everyone?
(Jul. 16, 2017  5:18 PM)lol Wombat Wrote: I'm by the baseball fields where there's a soccer game, where is everyone?

other side of the soccer field
near the skate park
lol sooooo this tournament was a success but the plastics tournament sadly didn't happen (me and wombat were the only ones willing to participate)
here's the placement and winning combos:

1st: @[Wombat];
Drain Fafnir Polish Atomic
Zillion Zeus 4 Zephyr
Blaze Ragnaruk Yell Atomic
Neptune Yell Revolve
Odin Yell Revolve
Lost Longinus 2 Glaive Hold (deck rotation only)
6 flippin combos??? wth. anyway congrats on ur first win bro

2nd: @[Ardmore Bladers];
Drain Fafnir Spread Revolve
Drain Fafnir Gravity Revolve (Deck rotation only)
#bandF2017

3rd: @[Chicken Storm];
Drain Fafnir Heavy Revolve
Neptune Gravity Orbit (Deck rotation only)
Lost Longinus Knuckle Hold (Deck rotation only)

4: Jimmyjazz39;
Wyvern Spread Defense
Valkyrie Heavy Accel
Unicorn Spread Trans
Kerbeus (TT) Spread Revolve (deck rotation only)
Wyvern Heavy Accel (deck rotation only)
Minoboros Knuckle Xtreme (deck rotation only)
Spriggan Oval Quake (deck rotation only)
Minoboros Heavy Xtreme (deck rotation only)
takin a trip back to 2015 with my combos
I might have a tournament

Are you going to pots the battle on YouTube and put the rankes on the website
(Jul. 16, 2017  9:55 PM)Hyper xeno Wrote: I might have a tournament

Are you going to pots the battle on YouTube and put the rankes on the website
the ranks will take a while to show up and i can't control that but i will post the battles on youtube (channel name Jimmyjazz 39). u must be at least 13 to host
Z2.4.Z
Wow
Never heard of that before
(Jul. 17, 2017  12:03 AM)Mage Wrote: Z2.4.Z
Wow

yeah ik right

@[Wombat] do you remember what you were up against in that battle? i remember that was the second battle of yours that i judged

edit: nvm i just remembered it was B2VJ
(Jul. 17, 2017  12:43 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2017  12:03 AM)Mage Wrote: Z2.4.Z
Wow

yeah ik right

@[Wombat] do you remember what you were up against in that battle? i remember that was the second battle of yours that i judged

edit: nvm i just remembered it was B2VJ

Oh, no wonder XD
Seems like DF is the new go-to for high win chance XD
Make sure you post the combos in the Winning Combinations thread, @[Jimmyjazz39]! This discussion is better had there as many more people will see it there than here.
I only just got into beyblade and came across this tournament a day too late, dang! Are there regular meet ups in philly? Would it be worth using my measley starter hasbro roktavor r2?
(Jul. 18, 2017  7:51 AM)Civil Wrote: I only just got into beyblade and came across this tournament a day too late, dang! Are there regular meet ups in philly? Would it be worth using my measley starter hasbro roktavor r2?

i've been trying to make tournaments in philly somewhat regular but i will probably have to wait until fall to host another
Selling stuff if anyone wants to buy something contact me
(Jul. 20, 2017  1:44 AM)Hyper xeno Wrote: Selling stuff if anyone wants to buy something contact me
create your own selling thread and post a picture of what you're selling along with a piece of paper with your username on it
im a little late to put these up haha but heres the challonge
http://challonge.com/w0am914k  (block A)
http://challonge.com/DeathscytherDestroyedB2 (block B)

and the first video:
Up goes the sheet  thanks again to everyone that came out
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...edit#gid=0

(Jul. 27, 2017  3:14 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: Up goes the sheet  thanks again to everyone that came out
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...edit#gid=0

The link is broken
How do you get bits
(Jul. 27, 2017  9:28 PM)Hyper xeno Wrote: How do you get bits

off topic but you get them from donating, participating in tournaments, through blader rewards, and winning contests