0%
Raye
0%
Sayu
0%
Matt
2.56%
Total: 100% 39 vote(s)
Who is you're favourtie death note character out of these?
MATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATT MATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATT MATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATT MATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATT MATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATT MATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATT MATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATTMATT

Seriously, you already know this. I can't believe you left out Matt. Angry
Ryuk or L...I can't remember the series well. I finished the manga in a night >_>
(Jan. 14, 2009  6:02 PM)Evan Wrote: Ryuk or L...I can't remember the series well. I finished the manga in a night >_>

All 12 books? Jesus. With some volumes I can't even read 1 book in one go. The explanations make my head hurt.....XD
I actually just finished watching this not long ago. One my favourites of all-time now. I want to buy the both DVD Box Sets when the second one is released.

My favourite character though... there is so many good choices! I will have to go with L and Light. Their relationship was quite interesting, I must say. Naomi Misora, Teru Mikami, and Mello are also great.
Matsuda FTW!
Man, I used to like Death Note much more before it got popular around where I live...

Sonna Banana!!
I only like Light and Misa,also I dont like L at all..he just annoys me.
Loved the saga with L and light. Unfortunately the series took a bit of a downturn after L gets offed. So L gets my vote.
L all the way, I love the way he sits but I can't do that and to be honest, I don't want to look stupid.
(Jan. 15, 2009  7:09 PM)Roy Wrote: L all the way, I love the way he sits but I can't do that and to be honest, I don't want to look stupid.

*attempts to sit on computer chair out of curiosity*

*falls off*
(Jan. 15, 2009  8:30 PM)Rocky Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2009  7:09 PM)Roy Wrote: L all the way, I love the way he sits but I can't do that and to be honest, I don't want to look stupid.

*attempts to sit on computer chair out of curiosity*

*falls off*

Lol, yeah, thats seems like that is what would happen.
Hahaha. I laugh whenever I see that. XD

Also, still no-one put Matt on the poll? Crying
Pure evil.Dj - Uh. See, his scared.
(Jan. 15, 2009  11:25 PM)Rocky Wrote: Hahaha. I laugh whenever I see that. XD

I'm sorry lol..is there a way to edit the poll?
(Jan. 16, 2009  12:12 AM)Raykon Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2009  11:25 PM)Rocky Wrote: Hahaha. I laugh whenever I see that. XD

I'm sorry lol..is there a way to edit the poll?

I believe a Committee member has to do it. Uncertain

But I'm not sure they're too bothered about Death Note. ^^;
XD I can sit like him just after a while my back starts hurting. Joyful_2
I added Matt for you.
(Jan. 16, 2009  12:51 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: So many L fanpeople! Pinching_eyes_2

Isn't it great. Smile
(Jan. 16, 2009  3:29 PM)Zander Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2009  12:51 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: So many L fanpeople! Pinching_eyes_2

Isn't it great. Smile

No, everyone likes L! Matsuda is soo much cooler.
(Jan. 16, 2009  4:56 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: No, everyone likes L! Matsuda is soo much cooler.

Serious