Raye
0%
Sayu
0%
Matt
2.56%
Total: 100% 39 vote(s)
(Jan. 16, 2009  3:29 PM)Zander Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2009  12:51 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: So many L fanpeople! Pinching_eyes_2

Isn't it great. Smile

No not at all! Crying
(Jan. 16, 2009  4:56 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2009  12:51 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: So many L fanpeople! Pinching_eyes_2

Isn't it great. Smile

No, everyone likes L! Matsuda is soo much cooler.

To tell you the truth, I haven't read or seen it all yet so I don't know all the characters.
(Jan. 17, 2009  12:37 AM)Zander Wrote:

Isn't it great. Smile

To tell you the truth, I haven't read or seen it all yet so I don't know all the characters.

What episode are you up to?
(Jan. 17, 2009  9:38 AM)Raykon Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2009  12:37 AM)Zander Wrote:

Isn't it great. Smile

What episode are you up to?

Well, I haven't seen any of the anime but I have got the first four mangas and have read a little more behond that.
Oh,you should really watch the anime you will love it.
I will then when I get round to it. Did anyone know they have done live action films for this and ryuk looks so cool.
Haha. He looks good in the trailer but it's kinda retarded when he moves too much. XD I can't wait for the third one to come out over here. Smile
L for the win.
I like the way L talks. =D Characters that talk all technically are always my favs
EDIT : sorry this thread is old =(
ROFL if someone actually picks Misa..........
There is nothing wrong with Misa.......she is a necessary character. :\
(Apr. 10, 2009  11:47 PM)Rocky Wrote: There is nothing wrong with Misa.......she is a necessary character. :\

Eh..................To be honest, if it wasn't for her than Light would have done better, I think.

I just think she was annoying.
Ahaha, I wrote this aaages ago.

"I can see how she can be a bit annoying but I don't really find that myself. And she's a vital part of the plot. As for her being stupid, I thinks she's actually pretty smart if a little obsessive. She only seems dumb because she's being compared to two super geniuses. XD"

And I don't think Light would've done better without her. It wasn't her fault that he got stopped. She only helped him by having the eyes and doing all the work he was too lazy to do. No way he would've got as far without her.
Misa is awesome, a lot of my friends think that I'm weird for saying that tho.
I agree with what Rocky has said, Light got further with Misa.
(Apr. 11, 2009  12:12 AM)Rocky Wrote: Ahaha, I wrote this aaages ago.

"I can see how she can be a bit annoying but I don't really find that myself. And she's a vital part of the plot. As for her being stupid, I thinks she's actually pretty smart if a little obsessive. She only seems dumb because she's being compared to two super geniuses. XD"

And I don't think Light would've done better without her. It wasn't her fault that he got stopped. She only helped him by having the eyes and doing all the work he was too lazy to do. No way he would've got as far without her.

I can't really say i can argue with this and to be honest, I don't really feel like it. It would be good if they did different kinds of stories for this though.
light
i luvz last episode crazy
light is the best. he never did anything wrong until he was forced to by L. even then, i think killing the agents was justified. they chose to ignorantly stand in the way of justice and progress. as for L and Near, they have cool personalities but they are very narrow minded. they ignore the fact that crime, war and genocide have almost comepletely dissapeared, yet they continue to pursue kira. light was leading the world into a golden age of justice, responsibility and peace but L and near ruined it.
(Apr. 11, 2009  1:05 AM)arbitor365 Wrote: light is the best. he never did anything wrong until he was forced to by L. even then, i think killing the agents was justified. they chose to ignorantly stand in the way of justice and progress. as for L and Near, they have cool personalities but they are very narrow minded. they ignore the fact that crime, war and genocide have almost comepletely dissapeared, yet they continue to pursue kira. light was leading the world into a golden age of justice, responsibility and peace but L and near ruined it.

you're insane
(Apr. 11, 2009  1:10 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: you're insane

thats not the first time i have heard that Smile you should hear my evil laugh.
I can do Lights crazy laugh sometimes, heck it hurts tho >.>
And I don't think Kira should be the person to judge ... He wasn't doing the right thing, But he is awesome.
I like L, but Near is an interesting person too. I think they're both my favorites.
(Apr. 11, 2009  1:05 AM)arbitor365 Wrote: light is the best. he never did anything wrong until he was forced to by L. even then, i think killing the agents was justified. they chose to ignorantly stand in the way of justice and progress. as for L and Near, they have cool personalities but they are very narrow minded. they ignore the fact that crime, war and genocide have almost comepletely dissapeared, yet they continue to pursue kira. light was leading the world into a golden age of justice, responsibility and peace but L and near ruined it.

I can't believe you would go along with such a thing, yes, it was lowering the crimes but in the end he was to blind to see that he was only doing the same thing that some of those crimals did, killing people, which is out of the question.
(Apr. 11, 2009  1:31 PM)Zander Wrote: I can't believe you would go along with such a thing, yes, it was lowering the crimes but in the end he was to blind to see that he was only doing the same thing that some of those crimals did, killing people, which is out of the question.

i dont see why it should be out of the question. the criminals obviously deserved to die and if someone wanted to step in front of the bullet thats their own fault.