Death Of M Jackson

(Jun. 26, 2009  3:57 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I hope more people remember him for the artist he once was instead of what he became.

Finally, I find someone that sees it the right way. Over here it was only a few hours in the morning when most people had just found out and people were already getting jokes about MJ being dead.

'Why was Micheal's appointment delayed? Because they don't do plastic' ............WTF! Some people are so sad.
when are heard he had died a part of me died that day andwhen ever i here one of his songs i remember him for his music not what he had done recently. i sent a fwd message to all of my friends as a memoriam to him. he has been a very important part of musics history for example- thriller
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtyJbIOZjS8
Hmm. CNN's doing alot of specials now. This really saddens me. His music was awesome, and he became such a large part of the music industry, as well as the world. Something about him always seemed cool to me, he was different, and his music's uniqueness reflected this. Looking at him over the years as he changed kind of serves as an example of how much a person can change because of society, and ultimately personal beliefs. To me he was a role model of sorts, he took what he did and revolutionized it, leaving his mark on the world that would last beyond death.

Now there's something that kind of ticks me off. So everybody harasses him with allegations, spreading rumors and stuff, and suddenly when the man passes on, everybody turns around and showers him with praise. Maybe that's how it always is, with "true artists never being fully appreciated in their time" or something. What really gets me is today, a reporter did an interview with MJ's dad, who took the time to promote his record label rather than talk about his deceased son. All in all, Mr. Jackson didn't really come off as a grieving father, more like an annoyed bystander.

R.I.P. Mike. I'll miss you, as will my sorry moonwalk.

Edit: Sorry rustin, for some reason I can't bring myself to watch thriller again. I dunno, Maybe i'm sad, maybe i'm tired. It's 12ish over here. Chamona.
You don't know what you've got till its gone.
(Jun. 29, 2009  5:14 AM)Sega Wrote: You don't know what you've got till its gone.

Absolutely. General rule of life right there. If you take something for granted too often, it'll disappear on you and you'll regret it. So many painful memories are brought up by this. Most of them empathetic feelings for friends who have suffered losses. Makes me fear the day it'll happen to me, which i hope never comes for a long time.

carp. No sleep for me.
I'd say alot of people had a guilt feeling when they heard of his death, that they forgot about what he did for Music and just thought of the tabloids. Isn't it funny now that after over 20 years that the Media actually start praising the man?
To be completely honest I never took much of the tabloid stuff very seriously ...
I keep coming across people that say he sucks and believe that which I know is not true Angry. No matter what a lot of people say though, his music will live on forever.
To be honest I never really payed that much attention to him. But I did really like his songs "Thriller" "Beat it" and "Bad", and I was really shocked when I heard that he died.
It's sad that those tabloids did overshadow a lot of his later work. His last album (the name slips my mind at the moment) has some really cool tracks, but got overshadowed, and lost in the shuffle of going through different music labels.
my god bless the thrillers soul
tbh i didnt like him that much. he is a freak. but no one can neglect his role in the evolution of pop songs and dances.
Of course he was off, he basically didn't have a childhood and the paparazzi were constantly messing with his personal life. I think anyone would be a bit nuts if they went through what he did.
[quote='pegasis' pid='170429' dateline='1246639331']
i didnt like him that much. he is a freak.

You probably listen to everything the tabloids said, you don't even know what he went through, so shut up.
Anyway some kids admited that the molestation was fake, so don't critisize someone who's at least kinder and more well known than you.
rip micheal y r ppl only noticing him now because he died dats just not far he was a great guywho got taking advantaged of gosh im mad and sad at the same time ppl r just so ugh
(Jul. 04, 2009  3:34 AM)MS-Ash Wrote: [quote='pegasis' pid='170429' dateline='1246639331']

You probably listen to everything the tabloids said, you don't even know what he went through, so shut up.
Anyway some kids admited that the molestation was fake, so don't critisize someone who's at least kinder and more well known than you.

thank you i agree
(Jul. 04, 2009  3:08 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: Of course he was off, he basically didn't have a childhood and the paparazzi were constantly messing with his personal life. I think anyone would be a bit nuts if they went through what he did.

Thank you Annie, you said what most people can't seem to see or understand.

I won't argue that he did go a bit to far with the plastic surgery though. I can't understand why he did go that far.
Even me, who admired Rock, now is caught in to the great music and dancing of his.
I bet he's watching over all his fans in the clouds above the sky...
(Jul. 04, 2009  3:34 AM)MS-Ash Wrote: [quote='pegasis' pid='170429' dateline='1246639331']

he looks creapy and scary... that was what i meant with freak. and i dont like him that much..why do i care to look on what he went through if i dont like him and his music? its my oppinion..
and did you read the rest of my post?
i didnt critisize him.
(Jul. 04, 2009  2:36 PM)pegasis Wrote: [quote='MS-Ash' pid='170656' dateline='1246674888']

he looks creapy and scary... that was what i meant with freak. and i dont like him that much..why do i care to look on what he went through if i dont like him and his music? its my oppinion..
i didnt critisize him.
GOD JUST STOP POSTING STUFF LIKE THAT JUST STOP PLEASE
(Jul. 04, 2009  2:36 PM)pegasis Wrote: [quote='MS-Ash' pid='170656' dateline='1246674888']

i didnt critisize him.

If you don't have anything nice or productive to say, it would be best not to say anything at all.

Basically what I'm trying to say is shut the hell up.

i didnt critisize him.

This is a topic about his death. Your lack of respect is disgusting.

i didnt critisize him.

If you didn't even like him one bit then why on earth are you posting in this thread? No one wants to hear this.
(Jul. 04, 2009  10:07 AM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: I won't argue that he did go a bit to far with the plastic surgery though. I can't understand why he did go that far.

He did that to look less like his father.
He also did it because he was picked on by his father because of his features. So he did it to get recognition from his father. He tried to be become what he thought was acceptable in his fathers eyes.
his father was a carp he messed him up so bad man