Dead Phoenix Vs Geist Fafnir(Competitive)

Hello guys.So I want to buy either Dead Phoenix or Geist Fafnir for competitive use. Which one do you think is better? Which one will perform better against both Left spin and Right Spin Beyblades(Including Cho-Z Spriggan).

P.S If you have any other suggestions let me know Smile

Thank you.
It honestly depends on what parts you already have, if you somehow still don't have 0 or Atomic, definitely go for Dead Phoenix as those parts are must haves. However, if you have most fundamental parts of the metagame, Geist Fafnir can beat most right spin beyblades when on cross/glaive/proof and Atomic or Eternal, however, ths combo would be utterly useless against a Hell Salamander combo. Also, I wouldn't buy Dead Phoenix unless I were to buy Revive Phoenix as well, for the purpose of making perfect Phoenix. On its own, when Dead Phoenix's armor is knocked off, it becomes lighter than some dual layers, and the difference in inertia does show against heavy hitters like Cho-Z Valkyrie or Cho-Z Achilles. Hope this helps.
(May. 05, 2019  8:43 PM)SprigganNemesis Wrote: It honestly depends on what parts you already have, if you somehow still don't have 0 or Atomic, definitely go for Dead Phoenix as those parts are must haves. However, if you have most fundamental parts of the metagame, Geist Fafnir can beat most right spin beyblades when on cross/glaive/proof and Atomic or Eternal, however, ths combo would be utterly useless against a Hell Salamander combo. Also, I wouldn't buy Dead Phoenix unless I were to buy Revive Phoenix as well, for the purpose of making perfect Phoenix. On its own, when Dead Phoenix's armor is knocked off, it becomes lighter than some dual layers, and the difference in inertia does show against heavy hitters like Cho-Z Valkyrie or Cho-Z Achilles. Hope this helps.

TO answer the first part yeah unfortunately I don't have 0 or Atomic.Now about the Perfect Phoenix combo,i don't know if I'll buy it anytime soon.I just want a good Bey with stock parts until I buy more Beyblades that have better parts.Also I don't have the Proof frame and I think thats a must have for Geist.What do you think?
Dead phoniex
Ok... What im about to say, im saying because im really biased when it comes to beyblade characters and their beys XD. Geist! It can spin steal which can be really helpful.
(May. 05, 2019  10:26 PM)beyblaster22521 Wrote: so who won the battle?

I still don't know Unhappy
(May. 05, 2019  10:35 PM)beyblaster22521 Wrote: that is so bad because i am dying to know who won.

Which one do you think I should buy and why?
Dead Phoenix has better defense and stamina, and it is heavier than Geist. You can also add Revive Phoenix’s core to the Armor in the future and create Perfect Phoenix
(May. 05, 2019  10:58 PM)beyblaster22521 Wrote: list them and i will tell you because i might have it and i have 44 Beyblades

Geist Fafnir or Dead Phoenix.
Geist and all of it's parts are not particularly good competitively, Dead Phoenix is really good.
I honestly think dead phoenix is easily tossed around without its armor
(May. 06, 2019  6:25 PM)Zyndicater Wrote: all fafnirs are good except for wizard

I think WF outclasses gF but I not sure because I don't plan on buy GT beys
I echo the majority here, but Geist is certainly worse than Phoenix. Dead Phoenix has a better disc and driver, and the potential to become Pp later. Geist Fafnir is easily the worst Fafnir, and the aggressive shape does not help it.
Definitely dead Phoenix. It basically all ready has a competitive combo, but if you are not planning on purchasing revive, then I would do slightly less powerful launches in order to keep the armor on longer, because even against geist it can outspin it due to the metal placement.

It is also good at the low velocity-high impact technique with moderate launches.