Darling In The FranXX

you can talk about Darling In The FranXX here.

Zero-Two is best waifu
Remember that one part in the anime when zero two said"oh you wanna ride me?" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) sure do baby!

DeltaZakuro don't report me please
(Nov. 20, 2020  2:31 AM)beykid44 Wrote: Remember that one part in the anime when zero two said"oh you wanna ride me?" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) sure do baby!

oh god, i cant bare to live through that again

(tbh lets keep this clean)
(Nov. 20, 2020  2:31 AM)beykid44 Wrote: Remember that one part in the anime when zero two said"oh you wanna ride me?" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) sure do baby!

DeltaZakuro don't report me please

DJ - Yeah!
(Nov. 20, 2020  2:31 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:

oh god, i cant bare to live through that again

(tbh lets keep this clean)

Wait you saw it? oh my god my dad killed me when he heard that lol
there is a possibility Darling In The FranXX will get a season 2 but it isnt confirmed as of yet.
Without any context I was thinking what kind of hen*** is this
(Nov. 20, 2020  2:42 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Without any context I was thinking what kind of hen*** is this

yeah, anything without context is just strange.
(Nov. 20, 2020  2:35 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: there is a possibility Darling In The FranXX will get a season 2 but it isnt confirmed as of yet.

yeah i heard also sequel to that other post i made

Hiro: wait hows that possible i thouhgt you were a girl!?

02: shush
you spent a long time with Zero Two
Persona reference
I dont watch darling in the franxx but i couldnt help but notice that you somehow put hinata from naruto not as best waifu. sorry, ik it was a typo, just pointing this out. Smile