Darkness Driger Burst Ver.

(Jun. 20, 2017  2:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2017  1:28 PM)EmphaticYogi Wrote: hey, i need a little help, somehow i have made a purchase and only got an AR for darkness driger, where can i buy its driver and fusion disk?

Probably the same place, assuming you used Yahoo! Japan Auctions. The Beyblade came as a whole, so there would be no reason for you to get only the Attack Ring... 

By the way, your avatar is a Japanese fanart that you probably do not have permission to use from the artist. You need to remove it and use official pictures only.

See...the world is a big mean and different entity  and things happen differently ,but that is a story for another day. What i am looking for is aperson who has these parts in extra and is willing to sell. The fanart is now changed however that fanart is not copyright protected so it falls in public use as soon as it is published over internet. That is what the law is. I hope
(Jun. 20, 2017  2:56 PM)EmphaticYogi Wrote: The fanart is now changed however that fanart is not copyright protected so it falls in public use as soon as it is published over internet. That is what the law is. I hope

Definitely off-topic but what? No, just because you go to a museum and see that an artist decided to display one of their creations, does not mean that you can take that creation or reproduce it to use it in your own living room. That is the equivalent of what you were doing. The artist has to consent to where and how their creation is used.

Even Google Images clearly warns you that the pictures they have in their directory might fall under copyrights and cannot be used freely.
question to any one who owns darkness driger, are the teeth weaker than the regular driger?
so is this beyblade any good or?

how good is it as a standalone beyblade?
(Jul. 13, 2018  9:54 AM)Your Late God Wrote: so is this beyblade any good or?

how good is it as a standalone beyblade?

Who summoned the Necromancer?

Either way, Driger is significantly tougher than the other Plastic-gen remakes and saw some competitive use against actual Burst beys on occasion because its shape was just that good, but the Super-Z weights have outclassed it entirely. Now it's really only good for fighting against other Plastic-gen remakes, although it's a powerhouse among them.