Darkangel's Story #1 Battle for the fate of earth(Plz vote on poll)

Poll: do you like my story

bad(hate it)
10.29%
good(i like it)
32.35%
awesome(i love it
57.35%
Total: 100% 68 vote(s)
awesome story man!! i hope you get 20 awesomes!!!
hey guys hope you like my story.THIS CHAPTER IS ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THE EXPLOSION AND IF KEVIN IS DEAD OR NOT
HERE IS CHAPTER 9
*beep* *beep* *beep*.i stirred slightly and opened my eyes weakly.in front of me was ethan,samuel,jeff,azure,fish,deuce and hypono.i said"where am i".samuel said"your at the hospital i just cant belive your alive(here is a spoof moment what samuel was really thinking "damnit i thought he was dead now i cant jack his bey.sorry supersoniclibra i just had to)ethan said"we all cant belive your alive the doctor said that you had a 90% chance of dying".i said"where is my pegasis".jeff said"will after the explosion when we went to look for you.when we found you.you were holding pegasis not even during surgey did you let go of it".i said"so where is it".jeff said"your holding it".when i lifted up my hand excepting to see shooting star pegasis.what i saw was a beyblade that was almost complety differnt.i took it apart the face bolt and clear wheel where exactly the same but the metal wheel,spin track and performence tip were differnt.the metal wheel was my previous shooting star wheel except at the bottom of the wheel at each wing it had a cresent moon shape.the cresent moon shape also had very small spikes on it.i decided to call this new metal wheel eclipse.the track was the same as my previous track aw85 except instead of 3 wings it had 5.i called it cresent wing.the performence tip was a regular r2f except 2 time wider(meaning that it had 2 time more traction so therefore two times more attack power.i called it super right rubber flat.i put the bey back together and called it by its new name eclipse pegasis cw(cresent wing)85sr2f(super right rubber flat).i got up from my bed chaged back into my normal cloths and went to the nearest stadium.i set up pegasis and lauched it and i lauched a practicee bey.surpisgly pegasis did everything i told iot to except it was 2 times better than my old pegasis.so i said special move uhhhh.before i could contiue pegasis started spinning faster and faster then it sent a black aura towards the sun.this created an eclipse.but instead of pegasis going berserk it just got it spin healed and got 2 time stonger(so 4 times stornger than shooting star pegasis).so i named this special move eclipse bringer.than i said again special move eclipse galaxy overdrive.it started out the same way as my old special move except the black and sliver aura had a red outline.but when it smashed the practice bey down instead of fly starghit down and hitting it.it formed 100 copys of it self and the cresent moon shape on the metal wheel came of and hit the oppent.then the 100 copy all crashed down on the dummy bey.
THE END.PLZ COMMENT RATE AND VOTE.I AM TAKING CHARCTER REQUESTS I ONLY NEED 3 MORE BAD GUYS.
ok guys we need to give him 3 bad guy requests so he can keep writing!!
yep i cant finsh the story without three more bad guys
3 more!!! wow! maybe you should add that to your title.and is my character going to betray?!?!? hope not because i sent u a pm.
(Jan. 09, 2011  11:10 PM)SupersonicLibra Wrote: 3 more!!! wow! maybe you should add that to your title.and is my character going to betray?!?!? hope not because i sent u a pm.
mabye maybe not wait to find out
plz post next chapter!!! if u need 3 more tell me because i'm not sure
(Jan. 05, 2011  2:36 PM)darkangel629 Wrote: here is CHAPTER 2 PART 2

me:speaking of shooting star pegasis.I open my beydeck case and pull out shooting star pegasis.I show it to ethan.ethan:no way in the legends it says that only a choosen member of the hagata family can wield shooting star pegasis.me:plus they only found a body for my mom,dad, and brother.ethan:your right i belive that your kevin.me:well first i am going to tell you my story.I tell ethan the story of what happened and whathve i been doing the past 7 years.ethan: so you been training alot.me:yes i have.ethan:well kets battle right now!!!!!.me:alright.we go outside to a stadium ethan has in his back yard.we set up our beys.me and ethan:3....2...1 let it rip.both our beys go into the stadiumwith tremdous power.instanly i go on the attack.so does dranzer.when are beys finally collied me and ethan get knocked down by the power of the blow.then i send pegasis to attack again.so does ethan.we collide in the middle of the stadium it turns into a standstill.both are beys are grinding into each other in the middle of the stadium.none of are beys are bugding.ethan:well kevin you were not the only person training for the past 7 years.ethan:me,Samuel,deuce,and fish have been trining all these years to get revenge on the people who killed your family.me:you guys really did that for me.ethan:yes cause you were are best friend.ethan:now back to the battle.i told pegasis to push ethan back.ethan told his comet dranzer m145wd to hold it ground.me:we are getting anywhere with this battle so i will end it.before i could use my special move.dranzer throw pegasis upward.pegasis landed at the edge of the ring.i told pegasis to attack at full power.ethan said the same thing and we started clash violently in the stadium.we were both getting tried very quickly.and our beys didnt have much stamina left.so i said pegasis special move shooting star overdrive.pegais got covered in a black energy that had little specks or sliver in it the looked like stars in space.i hit him six times from all directionsand on the 6th hit i fipped him up into the sky.but before i could contiune.he said dranzer special move blazing comet rainstormhis emblem flashed in the sky and huge comets where raining down on the stadium arter 9 or 10 comets came down a master comet with dranzer in it came down and hit pegasis.i said nooooooo pegasis.after the smoke cleared i say the pegasis was spinning weakly.i said one more time pegasis special move shooting star overdrive.so pegasis got covered in the black energy and his track got covered in black fire i hit him six times and threw up in the air put before he could use his special move pegasis jumped up smashed him to the ground and crashed him to him.after the smoke cleared i saw that dranzer stoped spinning and pegsis was spininning weakly.i won i won.pegasis flew back into my hand and ethan picked dranzer

THE END OF CHAPTER 2
I WILL POST CHAPTER 3 LATER TODAY
COMMENT,RATE,AND VOTE.I AM TAKING CHARCTER REQUESTS ALSO.
I know this is OLD but I can't believe I'm in it's kinda cool
your in almost all of them
well after mAny people asking for the next chapter.
HERE IS CHAPTER 10
after testing eclipse pegasis i tell the gang to meet me at the hideout.so we all get to the base and i said"so anyone knows what happened to kyoji and dark evolution".ethan said"oh yeah i forgot to tell you he said that we will meet him and dark evolution at the annual battle bladers torumant in 4 months and until then he will leave us alone until then.i said"battle bladers will okay but first we each need to have a combined total of 400,000 points that means 50,000 for each of us.i hve 10,000 points how bout you guys.ethan said"i got 9,500".samuel said"i also got 9,500 points".jeff said"i got 9,250 points".azure said"i got 9,000 points".fish said i got 9000 points to".deuce said"i do to".hypono said"and so do i".i said"so thats a total of 74,250.well i remember something about a huge torunmant in new york next week the last 8 people each get 10,000 points so lets go.samuel said"how will we get there".i said"will are you forgetting that my family was rich we can fly there on my private jet and we can practice to because it was madeto survive under even the most intense beybattle".so we all got ready and boarded my jet driven by my private captain.
THE END.PLZ VOTE,COMMENT,AND RATE,I AM TAKING CHARCTER REQUESTS I NEED 3 MORE BAD GUYS AND THATS IT.
1When's nxt chapter
2.Can you put more action
next chapter might be today or torrow and sorry but this chapter was just telling whats going to happen next but next few chapters will have action (oh yay spolier you bey evovles next chapter
Ya!! I just like ur stories alot. I hope u can finish another chapter today
bad guy.

Name: sigma geidan

Bey: Dark Serpent CH120FS

Characteristics: loves battle, enjoys watching others suffer, has a pure hatred of azure( if someone wants to know why itll be in my story "azure the unknown blader" tht is if i get more ppls support)and has an intense red aura.

Special attacks: Serpents Nightmare, Fangs of armageddon, Medusa's grip.

Appearance: wears a pure black cloak, eyes are bright yellow, fangs, lines going dwn his eyes nd cheeks, silver hair, a serpents emblem on his back, and a hiss when he prounces his S. (example: I ssssssee ur all here to ussssselessss bladersss)
how about raiuga son traysa and his bey blaze mdrago the forbidden bey's son and heir
(Jan. 10, 2011  2:10 AM)ShadowVampj Wrote: bad guy.

Name: sigma geidan

Bey: Dark Serpent CH120FS

Characteristics: loves battle, enjoys watching others suffer, has a pure hatred of azure( if someone wants to know why itll be in my story "azure the unknown blader" tht is if i get more ppls support)and has an intense red aura.

Special attacks: Serpents Nightmare, Fangs of armageddon, Medusa's grip.

Appearance: wears a pure black cloak, eyes are bright yellow, fangs, lines going dwn his eyes nd cheeks, silver hair, a serpents emblem on his back, and a hiss when he prounces his S. (example: I ssssssee ur all here to ussssselessss bladersss)
your charcter will be in it
also guys i am so very sorry that chapter 9 and 10 sucked i just had writers block for a bit so i promise that the next chapters will be better
(Jan. 10, 2011  2:16 AM)ewboy1 Wrote: how about raiuga son traysa and his bey blaze mdrago the forbidden bey's son and heir

plz state name bey special move bio personlaty and apperance plz be descritive
awesome its gunna become very conflicting woot
what is
oh
here is a notice i will NOT be POSTING CHAPTERS unless my thread rating is aleast 4 and that i have a combined total of 15 awesome/i like it
he is black white shy eye hair and wears his fathers cape special move;soaring final destuction wich destroys evey thing in site with his fathers power and what he learns he is the stongest beyblader in the wold and the dark evolutions secret weapon
ur rating is 4 man
one no special move can destroy everything in site in my story.two no one is the best blader in the world in my story.threedark evolutions sercet weapon is well i cant tell you but they have one
(Jan. 10, 2011  2:50 AM)SupersonicLibra Wrote: ur rating is 4 man

yes but i need a total 15 awesomes/i like it
othe special moves dragon rath blast wich circles the bey super fast and goes in destroying it, and nightstrike witch turns into a dragon flies into the sky the sky becomes pitch black and the sky attacks with mdrago
Angel don't worry about tallys!Worry about stories and chapters cause u ar a good writer! and a good writer doesn't care what others think. the only thing that matters is the AUTHERS opinion!
true true