Darkangel's Story #1 Battle for the fate of earth(Plz vote on poll)

Poll: do you like my story

bad(hate it)
10.29%
good(i like it)
32.35%
awesome(i love it
57.35%
Total: 100% 68 vote(s)
okay but what if he comes out of nowhree and beats everyone in the dark evelution and absorbs there power and he says you served me well and decides to use the oganization to absorb the other bladers and decides to take over
(Jan. 10, 2011  2:58 AM)ewboy1 Wrote: othe special moves dragon rath blast wich circles the bey super fast and goes in destroying it, and nightstrike witch turns into a dragon flies into the sky the sky becomes pitch black and the sky attacks with mdrago
again no special move can automaticly destroy someone and plz post all info on your charcter as you have seen other people on this thread do
(Jan. 10, 2011  2:10 AM)ShadowVampj Wrote: bad guy.

Name: sigma geidan

Bey: Dark Serpent CH120FS

Characteristics: loves battle, enjoys watching others suffer, has a pure hatred of azure( if someone wants to know why itll be in my story "azure the unknown blader" tht is if i get more ppls support)and has an intense red aura.

Special attacks: Serpents Nightmare, Fangs of armageddon, Medusa's grip.

Appearance: wears a pure black cloak, eyes are bright yellow, fangs, lines going dwn his eyes nd cheeks, silver hair, a serpents emblem on his back, and a hiss when he prounces his S. (example: I ssssssee ur all here to ussssselessss bladersss)

whgat do the special moves do
again no special move can disassemble a bey that would then make people overpowered
oh his spin track has dark spikes on it called 111. spin track purple spring tip.
fine what about repeated attacks until it loses
a special move is also not a gurenteed victory so you can hit them a whole bunch but that does not mean you will win
and again plz post all your charcters info again in one post in the same format you have seen other people doing on my thread
The move can't garentee absolute victory!Like Captin Capri vs. Benkei.Capri used his move but he still lost!!
yes exacly what libra said
But seriously...make another chaptah plz!!
oka i will soon and libra plz make another chapter
bump
i am going to make another chapter rigght now they take a long time to right because i get intrupped lot by my mom dad and sister
raiuga's son traysa bey blaze mdrago the forbbiden bey's son. traysa is light black skinned has shy eye haircut and wears his fathers cape his bey blaze mdrago special moves soaring final destruction, and dragon rath destruction
Awesome! I hope the next chapter comes today
Actually we could take more later on
Please! I want to be a good guy in a next chapter.NameConfusedhadow - Shirt: black- Pants:red - BeyConfusedoaring Eagle145wd - Great story! You seem like a great writer! I feel sad about his father,mother,and brother died.
(Jan. 10, 2011  3:03 AM)darkangel629 Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2011  2:58 AM)ewboy1 Wrote: othe special moves dragon rath blast wich circles the bey super fast and goes in destroying it, and nightstrike witch turns into a dragon flies into the sky the sky becomes pitch black and the sky attacks with mdrago
again no special move can automaticly destroy someone and plz post all info on your charcter as you have seen other people on this thread do
(Jan. 10, 2011  2:10 AM)ShadowVampj Wrote: bad guy.

Name: sigma geidan

Bey: Dark Serpent CH120FS

Characteristics: loves battle, enjoys watching others suffer, has a pure hatred of azure( if someone wants to know why itll be in my story "azure the unknown blader" tht is if i get more ppls support)and has an intense red aura.

Special attacks: Serpents Nightmare, Fangs of armageddon, Medusa's grip.

Appearance: wears a pure black cloak, eyes are bright yellow, fangs, lines going dwn his eyes nd cheeks, silver hair, a serpents emblem on his back, and a hiss when he prounces his S. (example: I ssssssee ur all here to ussssselessss bladersss)

whgat do the special moves do

serpents nightmare makes the bey dissappear and strike from four directions(not at the same time, like mach speed), fangs of armageedon knocks the bey into the air and then serpent slams it back dwn, medusas grip makes serpent circle around the bey and create a counter wind to str slowing it dwn.
(Jan. 11, 2011  12:35 AM)koyoya6543 Wrote: Please! I want to be a good guy in a next chapter.NameConfusedhadow - Shirt: black- Pants:red - BeyConfusedoaring Eagle145wd - Great story! You seem like a great writer! I feel sad about his father,mother,and brother died.
i am so sorry but i already have enough good guys but i need neutral person for ethier the next or the chapter after that i can use your charcter for that
This is a good story. You need a bit more punctuation, and you should have a new paragraph every time someone new talks. Also, try to make the dialouge just a bit clearer. The capitalization, too. Other than that, it's really good.
Could I have a charachter? And could I create his special move? That would be great.

Charachter Type: Neutral

Name: Kiri Rai

Bey: Magnet Thunderbird C145 SD

Special Move: Aurora Discharge (electromagnetic pulse creates aurora and knocks opponent's bey severly off balance, exposing weak points)

Clothes: black tee shirt, black sweatpants

Features: white hair, covers right eye, blue eyes

Personality: Loner, easily angered, loves meat

If you want, I could help you write the story. Totally your call, though.
(Jan. 12, 2011  12:18 AM)ODST Wrote: Could I have a charachter? And could I create his special move? That would be great.

Charachter Type: Neutral

Name: Kiri Rai

Bey: Magnet Thunderbird C145 SD

Special Move: Aurora Discharge (electromagnetic pulse creates aurora and knocks opponent's bey severly off balance, exposing weak points)

Clothes: black tee shirt, black sweatpants

Features: white hair, covers right eye, blue eyes

Personality: Loner, easily angered, loves meat

If you want, I could help you write the story. Totally your call, though.
sure thanks now i can right the next chapter and
yeah you can make your own special move everybody has and plz explain what thunder(the metal wheel) is
Hey when r u gonna make nxt chapter?!?!?!?
uh when odst replys back.when are you going to make a chapter
after i check Sparta's chapter! Or will I?!?!?!!?(Spoiler:I will!!!)
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
bumppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Finished chapter!!Now finish chapter!!
Come on make nother chapter!!
HERE IS CHAPTER 11 LIBRA VS SERPENT!!!!!!!!THE UNDIYNG WILL TO SUCCEED
so we finally made it to new york.we checked into our hotel.then we practiced like crazy to prepare for the torunmant.finally the day of the torunmant arrived.we all went to register and found out that the torunmant had 8 blocks we each joined a differnt one.ethan,azure,fish,deuce,hypono,and jeff blew through there blocks and won.me and samuel blew through every round except the final i was up against a strong blader named kiri rai.samuel was up againt a pycho path blader named renji sokurra.it was time for there match.samuel using cyber libra c145mhf.renji using poisen serpent d125rf.they both readied there beys and said"3..........2............1 let it rip.both beys hit the stadium and instanly serpent went on the attack.libra tried to push it back but it was no use.serpent had to much attack power and started to push libra back.when they reached the edge of the stadium libra was able to move out of the way and avoid a stadium out.so this time libr went on the attack.then serpent dodged one of libra attacks and started to hammer libra.libra started to get weaker by the moment.so samuel said"special move Supersonic Inferno Gunner.libra glowed green and shot serpent 30 times with green energy causing an explosion.when the smoke cleared serpent was spinning weakly.renji said"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.serpent.it hurts.it hurts.IT HUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSS".suddenly serpent started spinning faster and faster.then renji said"never do that again.you will pay for that.YOOOOOOUUUU WIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLL PAAAAAAYYYYY.serpent destroy his bey.DEEEEEEESSSSSSSTTTTTTRRRRRRROOOOOOYYYYYYY IIIIIIIIIITTTTTTT.serpent started to hit libra harder and harder.serpent smashed libra into a stadium wall and started to grind him into that wall.then serpent jumped into the air and smashed libra.serpent still kept attack libra vioently.samuel could do nothing he was frozen in fear.renji said"time to end this DARK MOVE ULTIMATE GENIACIDE.serpent filpped libra into the sky.serpent then made 100 clones and started to attack serpent middair.after libra got hit hundreds of times the clones dissappeared and serpent smashed libra down to the staduim.samuel was crying and he said"NOOOOOOOOOO libra.plz dont lose.dont lose LIBRA".libra got covered ina green energy the energy shot into the sky and came back to libr this caused an explosin.when the smoke cleared libra well evoled instead of it being cyber libra c145mhf it was now galaxy libra b145mes.samuel with renewed strength said"special move galaxy buster.libr disappeared and hit serpent 11 times then fired a green blast of energy.which made serpent stop spinning.samuel had won.now it was time for my match.

in a hallway in the buliding zaathur from dark evolution came to renji and asked him to join them renji accepted the offer.
in a jungle in south america kyoji was searching for something then he found a pyramaid.he went inside it and found what he was lookming for.kyoji said"atlast i have found you chained devil.now i can complete my plans in no time at all and dfeat that annoying kevin hagata.bwhahahahahaha.kyoji then got covered in a blood red aura
THE END.PLZ COMMENT,RATE,AND VOTE.I AM TAKING CHARCTER REQUESTS I NEED TWO MORE BAD GUYS AND THATS IT.