Darkangel's Story #1 Battle for the fate of earth(Plz vote on poll)

Poll: do you like my story

bad(hate it)
10.29%
good(i like it)
32.35%
awesome(i love it
57.35%
Total: 100% 68 vote(s)
(Jan. 06, 2011  6:36 PM)PoisonSerpent=) Wrote: Cool story!REQUEST:
Name:Hypnos.
Bey:Thermal Hypno 85 XF.
Hypno energy ring is completly circular and has red spiral going towards the center.
Special move:Hypnosis beam.
A Beam of light shoots the opponent,hypnotizing him/her.
Wears:Long black cape that red on the inside,black pants.
Hair:White spicky hair.
okay he will be in the story
where's the chapter
i am going to do it now
where is it????
here is CHAPTER 4
so when we got to the serect room i showed them around and told them to sit on a table in the middle of the room.me:"this will be our base of operations.we have one goal to find the people who killed my parents and defeat them.but first we have to find out there base,members and how spread out there power is.we shall be called team eclipse savior.I will be your leader.christan and ethan will share the stop of co-leader.for now until we get more members we will be in 2 groups of three.it will be me,Samuel,and ethan in group 1.in group 2 it will be azure,deuce and fish.right now we will snoop around town and see what info we can gather.here take these".I hand everybody earpiece walky-talkies and a chip.me: "place the chip on someone and you will here all there conversations and where they are.me and group 1 will take the east side of town.group 2 will go to the west let go".we leave the base and go outside we stop in front of a shop.me:"any ideas where to go first.ethan:"the police station lets see what they found.Samuel:"good idea lets go.we all head to the police station when we get inside i a see a kid that looked like he was 15.i go up to him and say"hi how are you .he said his name was jasper Youkuzou.me:"oh so jasper what re you doing here".jasper:"my dad is the sheriff here so i come to visit him often".me:"oh well i bet he tells you about all his cases.jasper:"yeah he does it really cool.me:"hey since he tells you about all his cases did he tell you anything about the people who killed that young boys family christmas day 7 years ago".jasper:"no hasent told me anything why do you ask".me:"i was a close friend of that family and i have been on trip and just wanted to know.jasper:"oh i am sorry".he gives me a hug and i put the chip on him.i walk back to ethan and Samuel and say"the police have nothing lets go and find azure,fish,and deuce.while we were looking for them i heard someone talking from the chip moniter it was jasperon the phone he said"kyoji someone was snooping around about the murder case from 7 years ago".kyoji:"did you tell them anything".jasper:"no".kyoji:"good no one must find out about dark evolution and our goal to take over the world .right now i have some bussiens to attend to so bye.jasper:"bye.me:"no way so jasper is part of the people who killed my fmily,and know we know there goal and there name and there leaders name.we got to find everybody quick".
THE END CHAPTER 5 WILL BE POSTED TORROW PLZ COMMENT,RATE,AND VOTE.I AM TAKING CHARCTER REQUESTS I NEED ONE MORE GOOD GUY AND FOUR MORE BAD GUYS.
awesome but when some body talks do " not : . I might be posting mine soon but overall it was a awesome chapter!!!
Samuel, he's the brother of jack from my story,appearance and bio on my story.I'll send you a pm about my idea
HEY EVERY ONE READ THE STORY AZURE THE UNKNOWN BLADER IT IS THE STORY OF AZURE FROM MY STORY IT IS MADE BY SHADOWVAMPJ
(Jan. 06, 2011  11:46 PM)darkangel629 Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2011  6:36 PM)PoisonSerpent=) Wrote: Cool story!REQUEST:
Name:Hypnos.
Bey:Thermal Hypno 85 XF.
Hypno energy ring is completly circular and has red spiral going towards the center.
Special move:Hypnosis beam.
A Beam of light shoots the opponent,hypnotizing him/her.
Wears:Long black cape that red on the inside,black pants.
Hair:White spicky hair.
okay he will be in the story
when will he be in the story??
i like this story
um dont know is he good or bad
GOOD but has a dark side he unleashes when he is desprete
i am just going to put him as good
hi everybody todays friday and i got no homework so i might post 2-3 chapters today.this chapter and the next one or 2 chapters will be what happened to group two while group 1 were looking for them
here is CHAPTER 5
so when group 2(azure,deuce,and fish)went looking for clues in alley ways a guy that looked famillar came up to them an and said"my name is wake and i heard you people were snooping around looking for clues from the christmas muder case 7 yers ago".azure said"yeah we are you know anything about it".wake said"yeah i do and i will tell you everything i know if you battle me and win".Before azure could even set up his beyblade deuce lauched his Infinity Ouroboros GD145MS.but right when it hit the ground it started to go crazy and destroy everything in sight.deuce said"stop ouroboros",but his bey did nothing he told it to and ran off destroing things in his path.deuce chased after his bey and fish followed him.before fish chased after them he said"i will deal with ourboros".so azure payed attention to wake.azure accepted walls challenge and they both set up the bey and said"3........2.........1 let it rip.when both beys touched the ground they clashed into each other.azure with his Lightning L drago C120RF,and wake with his Dark Scorpio C145 FS.but azures bey had more attack power and kept pushing scorpio back.when azure tried to end this battle and tried to hit scorpio he dodged,and started to go on the attack.azure knew that l-drago's spin was decreasing.so he said"special move Roaring fang of darkness.l-drago got covered in a purplish aura and charged scorpio.the move connect and caused an explosion when the smoke cleared.scorpio still had a bit of spin left.so right when l-drago was going to hit scorpio and end the battle a bey hit azure's.a person waled out from the shadows and said"my name is jasper my bey is creationUnicora" DS145SD and i am part of the group you seek which is known as dark evolution.jasper said to wake"lets destroy his bey".wake quickly agreeded and they both started to attack l-drago.after about 2 minutes wake and jasper said"this is geting boring lets end it".jasper used his special move Devestation Carnage Beam.which sent beams of light crashing on to the floor one hit l-drago and flipped him up.when he came falling down wake used his special move stinging darkness.which caused claws to strike l-drago.l-drago ws barely spinning so when they went to hit it.a bey came flying down and someone said"special move sun blazer his bey got covered in fire smashed down on unicora(it the tip that hit the face bolt)as soon as he touched unicora a fiery blast of energy that hit only unicora and wake.when the smoked cleared wake and jasper were gone.the myseryious bey was gone as well.then someone who azure never saw came.at that exact moment and i(kevin) said"hey jeff long time no see".i explained to everyone that jeff was a friend of mine from the next town,and i told him to come here to help us.so group 1,azure,and jeff went looking for deuce and fish.
THE END.PLZ COMMENT,RATE,AND VOTE.I MIGHT WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER TODAY.ALSO I AM TAKING CHARCTER REQUESTS I NEED 4 MORE BAD GUYS ONLY THEN NO MORE CHARCTER REQUESTS.(UNLESS STATED BY ME)
awesome stry man!!
thanks
awesome! but can you put more space betwen each lines? kinda hard to read Grin
yay its saturday and i am going to write a couple chapters.thisw chapter is what happens when fish runs after duece.
here is CHAPTER 6
fish kept chasing after duece who was chasing after his beyblade.Infinity Ouroboros GD145MS.when deuce lauched him to fight wake it just started going berserk.it didnt listen to anything duece said.finally ouroborosw stoped and in a park.it started to attack everything in sight.when duece kept telling it to stop.it did not stop so deuce said to fish"i think the only way to stop ouroboros is to defeat it in battle".fish agreeded so he lauched his beyAir Volans LP145 FT.when it touched the ground ouroboros turned it attention to air volans and started to attack it.but volans just keep dodging the attack until it was corned in a wall.ourobros took the oppirtunty and smashed volans in to the brick wall.fish said "no air volans".but volans was okay so fish ordered his bey to go on the attack.both beys collided vioently.they were grinding into each other.after about 1 minute of this ourobors used its special move Infinite Impact.ourobros spun in a figure eight pattern and hit volans.then ourobors went up in the air got covered in a red energy and was about to crash down.fish used his special move Whirlpool Destruction.which created a whirlpool of water covering volans.when both beys collieded.they created a huge explosion.when the smoke cleared both beys were still spinning.so they both used there special move again but this time right before they collided a bey fly in and a mysterious man said "special move Hypnosis beam".which made both beys confused and then he said "special move thermal blast".which made the unknown bey fire large blast at both volans and ouroboros.which made them both stop spinning.then the man can out of his hiding spot.just as he can out me(kevin),samuel,ethan,azure and jeff came and jeff said"hey hypono".i said "jeff you know this person".jeff said"yeah i do i invited him to come with me since i thought you guys would need all the help you can get.so we all went back to the base.
THE END.I WILL PROBALY BE MAKING 2 OR 3 MORE CHAPTERS TODAY.PLZ COMMENT VOTE AND RATE.I AM TAKING CHARCTER REQUESTS I NEED 4 MORE BAD GUYS AND THATS IT.
well its not perfect but...oh wait, it is perfect.
my bad!
awsome!
Hey i have a sugestion for a main bad guy!

Name: Zakura
looks: spiky white hair, red eyes, white jacket, golden arm braces, sharp teeth, big muscles, deep voice/

Beyblade: Hell Pegasis AD145 D

Dark Move: RAGNAROCK
effect: burns the opponets bey to ashes if the user hits the opponets bey.
can i chag it to cerbrous or something because i would prefer it if my bey was the only pegasis
as i said
HERE IS CHAPTER 7
so when we got to the base.i assigned jeff to group one(so me,ethan,samuel,and jeff)and hypono to group 2(so azure,fish,deuce and hypono).so as we were discussing what we were going to do next.azure said"during my battle with wake and jasper i put a chip in both of them.so now we can find dark evoultions base and stop them">i said"well first we need to plan this out,and you guys needto rest".so me and the co-leaders(ethan and samuel)discussed our battle plan.i said"there will probaly be some really storng bladers there".samuel said"yeah well we are stornger".ethan said"dont get cocky thats how we can lose this may be our only shot so we got to hit them hard and with everything we got".i said"well said ethan we will attack torrow.so we all rested,and got ready.so then we left.thier base was in a forest.when we got to the exact location of where the chip was.ther was nothing we searched around and fish stumbled and must have hit something.because sunndenly a buliding appeared right in front of us.we tryed using the door but it was locked.so i destroyed it with my bey.when we got inside there was no oppistion we searched around and found a huge door.we destroyed with our beys.behind the door was a huge staduim and the roof opened up reveling the sun.across the stadium were 5 people each from dark evolution.
THE END.PLZ COMMENT,RATE,AND VOTE.I AM TAKING CHARCTER REQUESTS I NEED 3 MORE BAD GUYS AND THATS IT.
this is the last chapter forever.....................................just kidding there will be many more chapters after this(hopefully)or is it my last chapter wait and find out
HERE IS CHAPTER 8
when we get past the huge door there they are the man who killed my family and 4 other members of dark evolution.i said"lets get down to bussieness.it will be my team vs yours lets go".kyoji agreeds.then we all said 3......2......1 let it rip.when our beys touch the ground we all clash into each other but all of my teams beys were pushed back.we kept attack teams dark evolutions beys but we keep getting push back.suddenly three beys from dark evolutions beys start goinf on the attack demolishing our beys.these beys were kyoji's vulcan dragoniux 100rf,a guy named zaathur's storm orian ch100(goes from 100 to 120)and a guy named Zakura's hell serpent ad145d..i couldnt belive it how could we be so weak. it happened so quick. during the battle an ecplise happened.everything went dark except for pegasis who was glowing in energy he hit every bey in the stadium and knocked them out.pegasis started destroying everything in the buliding.then i remembered why. on the tablet from where i got pegasis it said during your first eclipse with this bey.depening on how it feels about will either gain immense power and defeat your enemy of it will destroy everything after the eclipse if pegasis loves you its true power shall be awakened.but if it hates you it will kept destroying everything including you.i told everyone to leave and they did but i stayed behind to try and stop pegasis.but no matter how much i pleaded it kept on destroying everything them hit was aiming to hit and kill kyoji.no matter how much i hated this man.i just could not watch him die like this so i jumped in front of him and yelled"PEGASIS STOP".but it did nothing pegasis still hit me,and every part of my body hurt like hell.i also had cuts everywhere.pegasis was aiming to finsh me of.i said my finally words"if i must die by the hand of my beloved pegasis then so be it.i just hope that all my friends will carryout my mission and protect people so what happened to me never happens again.there was an explosion and ethan,samuel,jeff,azure,fish,deuce,and hypyo all said"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
THE END PLZ COMMENT,RATE,AND VOTE.I AM TAKING CHARCTER REQUESTS I NEED 3 BAD GUYS AND THATS IT.
next chapter will be up when i get 20 people who say its awesome or they like it
its a brilliant statment of imagenation, comedy and pure awsomeness.
(I LIKE IT)
i am NOT just saying that!
bump
hey guys i kinda got nothing to do so i am going to write the next chapter right now
(Jan. 09, 2011  9:01 PM)darkangel629 Wrote: bump
uhhh, what does 'bump' mean Chocked_2
P.S awsome story! keep writing!