Darkangel's Story #1 Battle for the fate of earth(Plz vote on poll)

Poll: do you like my story

bad(hate it)
10.29%
good(i like it)
32.35%
awesome(i love it
57.35%
Total: 100% 68 vote(s)
I got a charecter:
NAME:Jasper Youkuzou (boy)

BEYBLADE: (metal wheel-create) Uni-cora" DS145 SD (CREATE UNICORA)
unicora is the sister counterpart of unicorno.

SPECIAL MOVE: Devestation Carnage Beam
effect- Sends rainbow collored beams of light up from the face of the bey and fall back to the ground with demolishing force, randomly.
i lied
CHAPTER 2
My first destination is to go to ethans house.ethan is one of my best friends.he has dirty blond bushy hair.he normally wears a black scarf black under armor
tight tee dark jeans black shoes.i just arrvied at ethans house i knock on the door *KNOCK KNOCK*.his mom opens the door.ethans mom:hi how are you are you a friend of ethans.me:yes i am my he plz come outside.ethans mom:ethan there a guest here at the door for you.ethan:tell them to go away>ethans mom:GET DOWN HERE NOW.ethan:okay mom.ethan walks to the door he asks who i am.me:ethan its me kevin.ethan:stop lieing kevin died 7 yers ago when a mysterious organyzation attack him and his family.me:ethan i not lieing it is me please beleive me i swear on my life that it me.ethan:show me proof.me:like what.ethan:like anything here how about what bey did kevin dream about having.me:shooting star pegasis.
TO BE CONTIUNED i will write more torrow i had to cut this short because of my parents.so again i will write part two and chapter 3 torrow
here is CHAPTER 2 PART 2

me:speaking of shooting star pegasis.I open my beydeck case and pull out shooting star pegasis.I show it to ethan.ethan:no way in the legends it says that only a choosen member of the hagata family can wield shooting star pegasis.me:plus they only found a body for my mom,dad, and brother.ethan:your right i belive that your kevin.me:well first i am going to tell you my story.I tell ethan the story of what happened and whathve i been doing the past 7 years.ethan: so you been training alot.me:yes i have.ethan:well kets battle right now!!!!!.me:alright.we go outside to a stadium ethan has in his back yard.we set up our beys.me and ethan:3....2...1 let it rip.both our beys go into the stadiumwith tremdous power.instanly i go on the attack.so does dranzer.when are beys finally collied me and ethan get knocked down by the power of the blow.then i send pegasis to attack again.so does ethan.we collide in the middle of the stadium it turns into a standstill.both are beys are grinding into each other in the middle of the stadium.none of are beys are bugding.ethan:well kevin you were not the only person training for the past 7 years.ethan:me,Samuel,deuce,and fish have been trining all these years to get revenge on the people who killed your family.me:you guys really did that for me.ethan:yes cause you were are best friend.ethan:now back to the battle.i told pegasis to push ethan back.ethan told his comet dranzer m145wd to hold it ground.me:we are getting anywhere with this battle so i will end it.before i could use my special move.dranzer throw pegasis upward.pegasis landed at the edge of the ring.i told pegasis to attack at full power.ethan said the same thing and we started clash violently in the stadium.we were both getting tried very quickly.and our beys didnt have much stamina left.so i said pegasis special move shooting star overdrive.pegais got covered in a black energy that had little specks or sliver in it the looked like stars in space.i hit him six times from all directionsand on the 6th hit i fipped him up into the sky.but before i could contiune.he said dranzer special move blazing comet rainstormhis emblem flashed in the sky and huge comets where raining down on the stadium arter 9 or 10 comets came down a master comet with dranzer in it came down and hit pegasis.i said nooooooo pegasis.after the smoke cleared i say the pegasis was spinning weakly.i said one more time pegasis special move shooting star overdrive.so pegasis got covered in the black energy and his track got covered in black fire i hit him six times and threw up in the air put before he could use his special move pegasis jumped up smashed him to the ground and crashed him to him.after the smoke cleared i saw that dranzer stoped spinning and pegsis was spininning weakly.i won i won.pegasis flew back into my hand and ethan picked dranzer

THE END OF CHAPTER 2
I WILL POST CHAPTER 3 LATER TODAY
COMMENT,RATE,AND VOTE.I AM TAKING CHARCTER REQUESTS ALSO.
w00t Deuce!
here is CHAPTER THREE

After our battle i asked ethan if he knew were Samuel was.ethan:i think he might be at the b-pit i mean his dad owns it.me:your right also i have another question for you when we were battling you mentioned everyone from our old gang except for azure did something bad happen to him.ethan:no he just went on a trip and i didnt know when he was coming back and since you were back i thought you were just going to get some friends and get revenge on the organzation that killed your family.me:well first we have to find info on them so we can wait for azure.me:well lets go to the b-pit and get Samuel.so me and ethan said good bye to his mom and went on our way to the b-pit.but half way there a gang just came out of an alley.there leader had brown hair and had on black jeans, red shirt and a black jacket.he said his name was wake.wake:now were going to destroy your beys.me and ethan:you can try but you wont succeed.me,ethan,wake and his whole gang:3.......2.....1.......let it rip.me and ethan both sent our beys on the attack.but we were to weak from the previous battle we had with each other and our attack barly did a thing.wake bey Dark Scorpio C145 FS went on the attack and so did the rest of his gangs beys.me and ethan were powerless to stop them because we were to beat up from earlier.wake and his gang were just viscuiosy attacking me and ethans beys.finlay wake used his special move stinging darkness the scorpian sybol flashed and the whole stadium was covered by darkness and claws slashed out at our beys.when the darkness cleared pegasis and dranzer barly had any spin left.suddenly 4 beys came out of nowhere and one of the owners of one of the beys said special move Supersonic Inferno Gunner and the bey started glowing green and fired 30 supersonic boomerangs.all of wakes and his gangs beys stopped spinning.they all picked up there beys and ran into the alley they came from.me and ethan picked our beys and the four mysterouis beys flew into the bushs.me:i am thankful for the help but who are you and what do you want.four people came out of the bushes and it turns out they were Samuel,deuce,fish,and azure.ethan:what are you doing here.Samuel explains how he got a message from azure saying that he is coming back today,and how he gathered deuce and fish to go pick up azure at the airport,but when Samuel called ethans house.his mom picked up and said he was outside with a friend.Samuel:so this is your friend whats his name.ethan:you already know him.Samuel:no i dont.ethan:his name is kevin hagata.Samuel:kevin hagata is dead he died 7 years ago.ethan no he didnt die this is him.me:it is really kevin look i show them shooting star pegasis.then i told them that they never found my body so how can it not be me.Samuel:its really you.me:yes it is follow me.i take them to my house which has been repaired and take them to the secert room i stayed in for 7 years.me:this is our base.everybody else:okay.me:our goal is to kill the organzation that killed my family.

SOMEWHERE ELSE IN TOWN
wakje:i cant belive we lost its all becuse you guys.a masked man comes to wake he says his name is kyoji.kyoji: i am part of an orgnzation known as dark evolution whose goal is to take over the world and rule it with an iron fist.wake:hmmmmmmmmm okay i will join you
THE END
COMMENT,RATE,AND VOTE.I AM TAKING CHARCTER REQUESTS.CHAPTER 4 WILL BE UP EITHER TODAY OR TORROW
Oh I got 1:
Name: Fish
Beyblade: Air Volans (Flying Fish) LP (LOW PROFILE) 145 FT ( FISH TAIL)
Special Move: Whirlpool Destruction, Tsunami (They're Whatever)
Wears: Black Fish Hoodie, Hood down, Silver Jeans, Emo hair (Dirty Blond)
He is GOOD!
he is in there if you read closely
oh okay so did you like it
it was good.
but... still who hits someone with their bey?
bad people
Oh also episode idea- Fish vs Deuce
that is kind of funny
this is in the future where guns have been replaced with beyblade(so i cant go up to kyoji and shot him up)
great idea it might happen sometime
a cat,rock,gun,sword,tree,god,jesus,angels,the devil,dog, so on and soforth
awesome chapter...glad u used mine!!!!!!! now i'm about to write my chapter
Cool and when people are talking use "these"
kk
when's nxt chapter?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
torrow
Cool story!REQUEST:
Name:Hypnos.
Bey:Thermal Hypno 85 XF.
Hypno energy ring is completly circular and has red spiral going towards the center.
Special move:Hypnosis beam.
A Beam of light shoots the opponent,hypnotizing him/her.
Wears:Long black cape that red on the inside,black pants.
Hair:White spicky hair.
awsome story,i comented on ur post on my thread