Dark days

It’s that time of year. When we start to starve, only accompanied by family, friends and beys. Sometimes the president decides we shall all not starve and hosts a bey tournament where we fight it out for bread, grain and coal. 3rd place coal, so you won’t freeze to death although you might starve. 2nd bread, not an ordinary loaf an enormous loaf .(about the size of school bag)1st grain and bread and coal .This year the tournament is on.

I'd say he's going to rig it to make the prizes go on fire or something like that .

Meanwhile in Constatios (Con-sta-sios) team power kings are practicing.The leader,Lee,is giving out comments on Sams,Dan's and Steve's launch.

"Oi Sam, Pull harder!!!!!!"Lee screams
"You don' 'ave 'o 'out "replies Sam camly but frustrated.
"URGGGGGGGGGGGGG"SHOUTS ?????????
"Hey Stevie!" shouts ???????? again
"Huh who are you?" Steve replies
"heh you don't remember it's me Santo!!!!"Santo replies
Santo is steves old school freind ,they were in 2nd class together

"I chalenge you to a battle,stevie!!!!!"say you know who.
"No"replies steve.
"Why why Why why Why why Why why Why why Why why "Santo says repetedly
"No,Hey Lee why dont we go to the rara sanhaha"Sam says in coded language.Rara sanhaha means the park
Wow... this sounds... interesting... I've never heard of a story like this before! I can't wait for more!
Nice little paragraph over there. I'm not the best writer, But I know a real chapter isn't a paragraph. It'll be good if it can be 4 paragraphs. But I also want you to do that because this seems interesting.

Keep it up.

I knew I thought it was the beginning lol, A small chapter like that.
(May. 11, 2012  9:38 AM)NaLu Wrote: Nice little paragraph over there. I'm not the best writer, But I know a real chapter isn't a paragraph. It'll be good if it can be 4 paragraphs. But I also want you to do that because this seems interesting.

Keep it up.

I don't think that was the full chapter... just the beginning...