Dark Effigy MS ( R.I.P )

DormantSpirit Wrote:I'd also like to know what a wide survivor disk looks like. Is it hexagonal?

[Image: PC170424.jpg]

Here.
Bey Brad Wrote:
G Wrote:http://www.toywiz.com/bejatarispre.html

Edit: There's like 46 in stock so knock your blocks off

Gasp Can it be!?

Someone order and tell us if it works! And the price is great. If I were you I'd order quite a few!

Of course, I already have like 15 DEMS ... sooo ...

I swear Toywiz had DEMS cheaper when i looked a few weeks ago. They seem to have updated there stock/prices recently.

One a side note, I just bought 3 HMS beyblades for $26.99 inc shipping to UK and one of them will be my first DEMS, yay!

EDIT: There is also DEMS including launcher on ebay.com for $8 ex. p+p. It's in the 'buy it now' part, search beyblade(the link doesn't work for some reason)
u kno, i hate when ppl call me a liar..if ur not there, how do u kno what happens?...i think its a result of ignorance and lack of knowin that over an extended amount of time, even the hardest of objects can shatter even if they look good and solid
bluezee14 Wrote:u kno, i hate when ppl call me a liar..if ur not there, how do u kno what happens?...i think its a result of ignorance and lack of knowin that over an extended amount of time, even the hardest of objects can shatter even if they look good and solid

Statistically speaking, I estimate that we can say that at a 0.001 significance level, the probability of this is zero. That is more than good enough evidence in research circles to justify that there is a lack of reason for this to happen.

Consider that each Beyblade alone would already suffer minor damage prior to this if it would fall apart in such completeness as you describe. Breaking into bits like this only occurs in the show; due to irregularities in structure and manufacture, any damage sustained by a Beyblade would occur only along certain points. Even if it was significantly damaged perfectly evenly beforehand such that it falls apart as shown, the chance of BOTH happening at the same time is insignificant, thus if it really did happen this way, I would say it has been rigged.
bluezee14 Wrote:u kno, i hate when ppl call me a liar..if ur not there, how do u kno what happens?...i think its a result of ignorance and lack of knowin that over an extended amount of time, even the hardest of objects can shatter even if they look good and solid

you've lied a bunch already, so we're pretty inclined to not believe you, and also what you said is completely impossible

Do you know who Brad is? YOU are calling BRAD ignorant?
if he's just started the chances of him knowing are zero

and brad's really just some dude, anyway. all the hype is a bit silly tbh as much as he likes to cultivate it
AnnieDuck Wrote:if he's just started the chances of him knowing are zero

and brad's really just some dude, anyway. all the hype is a bit silly tbh as much as he likes to cultivate it

BITE YOUR TONGUE
Brad's ribs are really ticklish and is greatest weaknesses are women and steak.

He also says really funny things when he's half asleep and not grumpy and can't wake up properly until he's put on a pair of socks.
AnnieDuck Wrote:Brad's ribs are really ticklish and is greatest weaknesses are women and steak.

He also says really funny things when he's half asleep and not grumpy and can't wake up properly until he's put on a pair of socks.

STOP IT

YOU'RE

you're hurting me
Bey Brad Wrote:STOP IT

YOU'RE

you're hurting me

Brad also squeals whenever he sees a cute dog, and is completely weak against them. His favourite chip flavour is spicy thai, he watches judge mathis, is hopelessly cuddly, and likes giraffes.
AnnieDuck Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:STOP IT

YOU'RE

you're hurting me

Brad also squeals whenever he sees a cute dog, and is completely weak against them. His favourite chip flavour is spicy thai, he watches judge mathis, is hopelessly cuddly, and likes giraffes.

Wow. lmao
oh god make it stop
He has also fallen asleep hugging one of my teddy bears on a couple of occasions and wants, like, floral everything.
I AM GOING TO BAN YOU
i also won't let you call me anymore

you're really derailing this thread so uh back on topic now please
you wouldn't dare

so how many colours does it come in, this dems
AnnieDuck Wrote:so how many colours does it come in, this dems
Orange, red, blue, and purple.
Im buying a whole lot of blades off ebay soon and it comes with one DEMS ^^

I've heard how good it is and cant wait to try it out.
I wish I could be using DEMS for the first time again! Seeing its power at first was amazing.
Can this blade outspin WBMS? After being used?
What do you mean "outspin"?
What was really funny about all that offtopicness is that is Brad really wanted to quelch it, he'd just delete the posts. XD