Dark Bladers-Professional Beyblade Team [Now accepting Trainees]

I just want to put this out there. I just read the OP. A beyblade team? Around the world? No, no, no, no, no... This isn't a beyblade team.....THIS IS AN ORGANIZATION!!!!!! I suggest you rename this to the Dark Nebula, like in the show. Just kidding dude, hope this team turns out well for you. Smile
whatzzer this time am not against you but lets team up against shadow traids alright do your team and my team become friends plz pm me
(Aug. 21, 2011  12:14 PM)dragonbeyraahul Wrote: whatzzer this time am not against you but lets team up against shadow traids alright do your team and my team become friends plz pm me
Hmm... I don't see this happening...

(Aug. 21, 2011  12:14 PM)dragonbeyraahul Wrote: whatzzer this time am not against you but lets team up against shadow traids alright do your team and my team become friends plz pm me
This is only a friendly competion not enmity

Sorry for quiting Whatzzer can I join again

Shadow Triads DISBANDED
Yes.You can join again.
Yes!You can.You are now a member.
whatzzer you accepted me now plz put me there
helllo can i join too?
(Sep. 16, 2011  3:49 PM)dragonbeyraahul Wrote: whatzzer you accepted me now plz put me there
seriously i cant understand ur post?what are u quitting bey nightmares and joining us?
leave i dont want to join still a ruler of nightmares sorry if spam!
happy over here illl make dark bladers proud
lets see you can do it a match i team 1 gold 1 will win victory u and bladingspiit5 will challenge 4 of usmatch tht tourney we win u should come back to our team we lose u can stay wheever u want whatzzer your indian division is goin to fail srry to sayTired
bey nightmares vs dark bladers
tell u the format in the next post
(Sep. 19, 2011  11:32 AM)aqua chandan Wrote: lets see you can do it a match i team 1 gold 1 will win victory u and bladingspiit5 will challenge 4 of usmatch tht tourney we win u should come back to our team we lose u can stay wheever u want whatzzer your indian division is goin to fail srry to sayTired
Don't underestimate us besides u already lost to dragonbeyraahul once.
None of your team members is experienced or has participated in a tournament so
Don't be so overconfident.

(Sep. 19, 2011  1:02 PM)BladingSpirit5 Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2011  11:32 AM)aqua chandan Wrote: lets see you can do it a match i team 1 gold 1 will win victory u and bladingspiit5 will challenge 4 of usmatch tht tourney we win u should come back to our team we lose u can stay wheever u want whatzzer your indian division is goin to fail srry to sayTired
Don't underestimate us besides u already lost to dragonbeyraahul once.
None of your team members is experienced or has participated in a tournament so
Don't be so overconfident.
i agree with bladingspirit5 u cnt give tht post just cause i defeted u y? r u putin your anger ok fill this form
venue:
TIME:
challenge:
wht format:
members of nightmares
wasnt tht enough beating you
venue:indian beyblade is ressreceted
time:oct 4th (the time of the touney)
challenge:we win dragonbeyraahul and bladingspirit5 will join nightmares
wht format:eg:our 5 or 6 members r there 1st we all will tour bladinspirit5 if we loose in all of his battles
than dragonbeyraahul if we loose u win and no 1 in rest of the world or it will be us
if we win 1 also we win lets see ur real pros or not
member of nightmares
1.aqua chandan
2.blazing sathvik
3.sudhir libra
4.rock achyut
5.not registered
6.not registered
(Sep. 19, 2011  6:06 PM)aqua chandan Wrote: venue:indian beyblade is ressreceted
time:oct 4th (the time of the touney)
challenge:we win dragonbeyraahul and bladingspirit5 will join nightmares
wht format:eg:our 5 or 6 members r there 1st we all will tour bladinspirit5 if we loose in all of his battles
than dragonbeyraahul if we loose u win and no 1 in rest of the world or it will be us
if we win 1 also we win lets see ur real pros or not
member of nightmares
1.aqua chandan
2.blazing sathvik
3.sudhir libra
4.rock achyut
5.not registered
6.not registered
New rule addition:
If we win u guys will stop posting on this thread about any more challenges:\

New rule:
If you lose,be ashamed of your ego.And stop spamming here.
ya just jelous of me coming to the this team
Guys WTH is this! Seriously you should take such petty discussions and arguments onto PM!

Mann! Stop spamming this thread. This thread is completely irrelevant to the current topic you are discussing right now! Sheeeesh!
New Member of the Dark Bladers Indian Division:
He's a secret memberTongue_out
and yes he will be Battling against nightmares