Dark Bladers-Professional Beyblade Team [Now accepting Trainees]

dont wory dragonbeyraahul has a new combo that rocks of attack so b ware of it and dude enjoy the first holder of india cause dragonbeyraahul is goin to hold it
(Aug. 16, 2011  3:23 PM)sudhir libra Wrote: dont wory dragonbeyraahul has a new combo that rocks of attack so b ware of it and dude enjoy the first holder of india cause dragonbeyraahul is goin to hold it
hm so with hasbro metal fusion parts???
against MF LLD BD145LRF like to see u try.

Whoa,stop this arguement.I suppose let's see who wins.So are you challenging us?Then set it here.
Wait,fill this form also
Team name:
Team members(who are playing):
Date :
Venue:
Prizes:
Time:
So it's all of Beyblade Nightmares VS Blading Spirit?Remember,if you lose this one,you are very smart to attack us it the first place.

can i join pm if i can
plz pm me if i can join im not in any team yet so i wud appreciate it im in toronto
can i be captain for toronto
hope the canadian divison can face another team and just a reqeust if u dont want to its ok can u change the team name to the blade breakers or wbba revolution (from the orignal show)
ok then i agree
team name:bey nightmares
team members:1.dragonbeyraahul
2.aqua chandan
3.blazing sathvik
4.sudhir libra
5.rock achyut
date:21st of augast
venue:its an apartmaent ill pm bladin spirit the adress
prizes:one of our blades
time:5.00
and if we win you were the wrong ones to even send us that sheet
(Aug. 17, 2011  1:15 PM)dragonbeyraahul Wrote: ok then i agree
team name:bey nightmares
team members:1.dragonbeyraahul
2.aqua chandan
3.blazing sathvik
4.sudhir libra
5.rock achyut
date:21st of augast
venue:its an apartmaent ill pm bladin spirit the adress
prizes:one of our blades
time:5.00
and if we win you were the wrong ones to even send us that sheet
Make that the Electric's next tournament or the 27th
Make it there before the tournament starts
I'm stuck with school work
& I don't want any of ur beys
In my BB - 107
I'll take on all of u Guys at the same time
I have something special for that
rules are
5 beys against 1 of mine at the same time
5 rounds
If i break any one of ur beys I win all five rounds

Hah.Challenge is CONFIRMED.Let's see who are worth of their mouths.NO Fake BEYS
or what if we go one on one not at the same time and if we defat you 1 time we win and you should defeat all of us
(Aug. 17, 2011  3:44 PM)dragonbeyraahul Wrote: or what if we go one on one not at the same time and if we defat you 1 time we win and you should defeat all of us
Battle at electrics next tournament
5 against 1
ok lets go by the thing wath i said you think ill use metal fusion parts i wont tell whats my combo
hey did u make a new canadian division hope some canadian members join the team
hey why am i not on the list im in the team right?
(Aug. 17, 2011  3:44 PM)dragonbeyraahul Wrote: or what if we go one on one not at the same time and if we defat you 1 time we win and you should defeat all of us
That's seriously unfair...waht we lose once,you win the whole battle?that shows that you are a really UNFAIR.

(Aug. 17, 2011  10:25 PM)capricorn7 Wrote: hey did u make a new canadian division hope some canadian members join the team
hey why am i not on the list im in the team right?

Had'nt you read my PM?
ok then we will play according to blaming spirit 5 and if we were
losers then we would have not given the challenge to pros
(Aug. 18, 2011  9:47 AM)Whatzzer Wrote:
That's seriously unfair...waht we lose once,you win the whole battle?that shows that you are a LOSER
It already unfair if I take all five on at the same time
But this is too much!!

dude ok but cool down its just a challenge ok the king of welfare in the shade
Make it more fair.What you expect us from?One lose and you win the whole game?Rediculous.
oh and im srry my camera isnt working and i cant take a pic or vid
im very sorry but i might leave the group im think about it bcuz there r no members from north america
I QUIT Dark Bladers.Why?u will find out soon.
i didn't when to any tournament yet but one day i will so maybe someday i will be happly to be on your team right!
(Aug. 21, 2011  10:10 AM)dragonbeyraahul Wrote: dude no probs you can join bey nightmares
I'm not gonna join that team
(Aug. 21, 2011  10:20 AM)BladingSpirit5 Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2011  10:10 AM)dragonbeyraahul Wrote: dude no probs you can join bey nightmares
I'm not gonna join that team

Welcome to the "Shadow Triads"! -> Sorry for the off topic post....!