Dark Bladers-Professional Beyblade Team [Now accepting Trainees]

oh warafare in d shade then just caall electric bcause hes my gud frnd n hes waas d organiser of warfare in d shade n by thw way there r no tourneys here so if der are any tourneys den u just see
(Jun. 05, 2011  4:26 PM)fabregasrox323 Wrote: oh warafare in d shade then just caall electric bcause hes my gud frnd n hes waas d organiser of warfare in d shade n by thw way there r no tourneys here so if der are any tourneys den u just see

How can you just assume I'm you're "good friend." We never even talked ?

And, Whatzzer, you should try asking BladingSpirit5 ? He is an awesome blader !
By just assuming you're lying,I can already know whatever you said is FAKE!I don't take stuffs lightly,that's not my style.You are going to represent the team SO I Have TO BE STRICT.

Thanks for the advice Electric,would love to see you join somehow.
im leader of the Indian division?
Ok,as you guys know,most people are from Division 13 requests to be out.Now,only me an Benjohadi is in the group.But he only help if we fight a professional team.eg:The Prodigies.So now,I work alone in my division
Yes
so am i part of the team??
EEhhh...why did my name is in the list..i thought that we agre that i will only HELP only..
i'm not into the team and division thing...XD XD
i only act as help to your team if requested..like help as host for tourney or help in consulting only...
but not as the part f the team..haha
No,fabregasrox323 is not a part of this group.I never agreed that
mega bladers team is sooooooooo goin crush you all ill also will destroy you
Thanks,then,before you could even 'crush 'me and this professional team,you should at least look at our acheivements.Also,before the final round,I will crush your ego.BladingSpirit5,Benjohadi and Me are finals placers.
BigBangPegasis-Professional Members only.

News Update:-

Delta BlazeTM is now a member!
Also,the Philippines Division is borned!
I'm in Michigan maybe we can start a team here
Yo!
Can i be a part of the Indian Division?I have never been in a tournament but i may host one soon! Grin
Btw congrats Bladingspirt5!
(Jun. 15, 2011  1:01 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: News Update:-

Delta BlazeTM is now a member!
Also,the Philippines Division is borned!

I challenge you. Whatzzer, Me and Delta BladerTM one on one do you accept?
can i join your team plz i want to learn from you awesome bladers i know that im not a 1st second or third in any tourneys
(Jun. 05, 2011  11:21 AM)fabregasrox323 Wrote: hey even i wanna join n i am from india n as no 1 is frm ndia i will be d captain in india. k??

(Jun. 08, 2011  2:46 PM)BladingSpirit5 Wrote: im leader of the Indian division?

Well..I recently saw that I have the highest beyrank among Indians..second is BladingSpirit5 and 3rd is Shradhesh...but since I am not willing to join any team..I wud suggest BladingSpirit5 to be the leader of the team in case he wants to be
good cause i even dont want to join you now cause your rude and i am already a important part of a team now so be ware of us
yo dark professional team be aware of us cause were rocking and whatever you have done is good but not as good as us
Hah,prove it.Challenge BladingSpirit5 if you dare.
he will prove it in a tourney and he has dare and he will represent bey nightmares
For all you guys?Are awared that BladingSpirit5 is the no3 in India?
I think he is no 2..because there hasnt been any tourney in India except for the one in which he won and the one in which I won
(Aug. 03, 2011  4:47 PM)dragonbeyraahul Wrote: yo dark professional team be aware of us cause were rocking and whatever you have done is good but not as good as us
do u remember that toureny???and were u the one using the worn out ES?
with my new collection i dont think u can beat me