[Dallas, Texas] Team Wild Fang Recruiting

Hey guys I operate out of the dallas area and am starting a team. I am co-founder of a group called Beyblade Nerds (bbnbeybladenerds youtube channel). Currently I am the strongest member in the group and I am looking to make a team of powerful people before we hold our next tournament. Please private message me if you want to join. Only powerful people are allowed. Takara Tomy Beyblade required, but might consider you if you post a video about yourself on youtube and show me you are powerful.
Thanks,
BBN-Brad
good luck with your team, you might want to add a list of your current members by the way...
cool im bbn Gingka i'll join i guess

WHAT IN THE WORLD!!! you know that Gingka is the strongest. he's won 2/4 of the BBN tournaments and ties the othr one!!!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!! your calling yourself the strongest!!! I played with you this morning and I won almost all the battles!!!!
good luck dude if you need advice pm me
Hm... I guess I will join your team to, sign me up to ;D my name is Red, and I live near the austin, Tx area so idle if that will be a problem Uncertain, and the my 3 Ultimate and Beyond Beyblades I use are a secret ;D i'll only tell and show them when I get signed up and chosen for the[/align] team and we meet face to face ( so nobody steals my Ultimate and Beyond Combo Uncertain ), my Ultimately and Beyond Strongest, Most Powerful Beyblade is my Ultimateand Beyond Attack Type. I am the Ultimate Beyblade Master and Beyond and I will make a great edition. To your team and I may even become the leader Uncertain but anyway Thank you for listening to my registration. And I hope I make the team ;D ... Smile
good luck w/ your team fellow americans
LMAO