DSi

psp is FAR better. plus if anyone has looked up go edit! the psp will completely dominate once NA gets the psp cam
(Oct. 05, 2008  6:50 PM)-WOLF- Wrote: psp is FAR better. plus if anyone has looked up go edit! the psp will completely dominate once NA gets the psp cam

You seem to have a PSP obsession Chocked_2
The PSP has no games. The DS does. If the PSP had more games it would be a much better system than the DS.
(Oct. 05, 2008  7:11 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: The PSP has no games. The DS does. If the PSP had more games it would be a much better system than the DS.

The PSP will have more games when it is a better system. Not the other way around.
(Oct. 05, 2008  6:50 PM)-WOLF- Wrote: psp is FAR better. plus if anyone has looked up go edit! the psp will completely dominate once NA gets the psp cam

I believe SCEA stated that the Go! Cam won't be coming to North America. Go! Explore is supoused to, and Go! Messenger is a question mark.

(Oct. 05, 2008  7:11 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: The PSP has no games. The DS does. If the PSP had more games it would be a much better system than the DS.

You must not like video games then, because the PSP has plenty of good games.
Lets not turn this into a PSP vs. DS debate. It will never end.
Both the PSP and DS are great systems with their own strengths and weaknesses.

What everyone seems to be ignoring is that this could be the truest confirmation of a Gold/Silver remake for DS.
Wonder if Nintendo will make a rumble pack for this one(but how?) or if it's what replaced the GBA slot, unlikely though.
(Oct. 05, 2008  8:58 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: What everyone seems to be ignoring is that this could be the truest confirmation of a Gold/Silver remake for DS.

How so?
(Oct. 05, 2008  11:47 PM)Evan Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2008  8:58 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: What everyone seems to be ignoring is that this could be the truest confirmation of a Gold/Silver remake for DS.

How so?

Because if you have a DSi only, how are you supposed to transfer old Pokemon over?
(Oct. 05, 2008  11:54 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

How so?

Because if you have a DSi only, how are you supposed to transfer old Pokemon over?

DuHAz, U buYz R4M3X9 FLAsher Cartz and piratTTes gameZ w/ MAJOR hazzxors.
(Oct. 06, 2008  12:57 AM)To Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2008  11:54 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

How so?

DuHAz, U buYz R4M3X9 FLAsher Cartz and piratTTes gameZ w/ MAJOR hazzxors.

The game wouldn't recognize the SD card as a GBA cartridge.

Brad, I see your point. If they announce a G/S remake, then I will buy a DSi
You missed my point. There are already hacks with Action Replay that allow you to get G/S Pokemon in Diamond/Pearl, so a hacked version of Platinum/Jade/Cobalt/HybridGreen/HarryPotter/whatever with these Pokemonsters available surely would surface.
(Oct. 06, 2008  1:54 AM)To Wrote: You missed my point. There are already hacks with Action Replay that allow you to get G/S Pokemon in Diamond/Pearl, so a hacked version of Platinum/Jade/Cobalt/HybridGreen/HarryPotter/whatever with these Pokemonsters available surely would surface.

your point is retarded because we're obviously talking about official ways to do it
(Oct. 06, 2008  1:54 AM)To Wrote: You missed my point. There are already hacks with Action Replay that allow you to get G/S Pokemon in Diamond/Pearl, so a hacked version of Platinum/Jade/Cobalt/HybridGreen/HarryPotter/whatever with these Pokemonsters available surely would surface.

Action Replay still goes in the DS Slot...
Youy can just use an old DS to transfer the pokemon to Diamond/Pearl and then use it on the DSi as long as it uses the same game cartridge. I still hope they make a Gold/Silver remake though, then I buy the dang thing(unless it works on DS).
DSi region-locked. Importees are pissed.
(Oct. 07, 2008  11:55 AM)To Wrote: DSi region-locked. Importees are pissed.

UGH.

h4x time. The SD Card slot is begging for it.
(Oct. 07, 2008  11:55 AM)To Wrote: DSi region-locked. Importees are pissed.

carp that
(Oct. 07, 2008  10:53 PM)max Wrote: i dont believe it <_< >_>

Believe what?

I can't believe Nintendo would region lock this Pinching_eyes
(Oct. 07, 2008  10:55 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: nintendo

sucks

I'm beginning to lose respect for Nintendo Pinching_eyes
(Oct. 07, 2008  10:56 PM)Evan Wrote: I'm beginning to lose respect for Nintendo >_<

only just now?
(Oct. 07, 2008  10:57 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2008  10:56 PM)Evan Wrote: I'm beginning to lose respect for Nintendo Pinching_eyes

only just now?

They have been doing great until now. Always reasonable prices, great system designs, and very user friendly...they've failed to do any of those with the DSi