DSi

(Oct. 07, 2008  10:58 PM)Evan Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2008  10:57 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2008  10:56 PM)Evan Wrote: I'm beginning to lose respect for Nintendo Pinching_eyes

only just now?

They have been doing great until now. Always reasonable prices, great system designs, and very user friendly...they've failed to do any of those with the DSi

Nintendo lost my vote when they couldn't round in the mass third party developers mid-64 gen, and I was like 5. Been a Sony fanboy who owns Nintendo consoles as well ever since.
http://tinycartridge.com/post/53481271/d...de-scanner

I'm not really familiar with QR Codes, but this does sound interesting.
Wow, region-locking completely kills it for me. GTS is useless for PKMN, for one thing.

Why are they downgrading so many things for the DSi? Lower Battery power, region locking, inability to transfer Wii points...
(Oct. 08, 2008  1:01 AM)Grey Wrote: Wow, region-locking completely kills it for me. GTS is useless for PKMN, for one thing.

Why are they downgrading so many things for the DSi? Lower Battery power, region locking, inability to transfer Wii points...

How will the GTS be useless..? I do not understand.

Check this article out, it has some valid points, like the ones you have mentioned, but what I really want you to read is AC's comments. I feel the same way.
Link doesn't work, Kei.
Just checked it, and its working fine for me.
Yeah, it's working now. That was a good read.
The announcement of the DSi makes me want the lite even more. In fact in the next couple of days, I am heading down to pacific mall to get that, a DSTT and maybe if funds allow a slot 2 cart. I have a phone with a camera, a 30 gig ipod, and the DSi is just going to do the same thing as the lite for more money.
(Oct. 08, 2008  1:06 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2008  1:01 AM)Grey Wrote: Wow, region-locking completely kills it for me. GTS is useless for PKMN, for one thing.

Check this article out, it has some valid points, like the ones you have mentioned, but what I really want you to read is AC's comments. I feel the same way.

I exaggerated. Lips_sealed

I mean that, if the DSi is region-locked, you'll only allowed to get Pokemon from the same country as the one you are in, right?

Or am I an idiot?
(Oct. 08, 2008  2:42 AM)Grey Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2008  1:06 AM)Kei Wrote:

I exaggerated. Lips_sealed

I mean that, if the DSi is region-locked, you'll only allowed to get Pokemon from the same country as the one you are in, right?

Or am I an idiot?

you're an idiot
(Oct. 07, 2008  10:56 PM)Evan Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2008  10:55 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: nintendo

sucks

I'm beginning to lose respect for Nintendo Pinching_eyes

i lost respect for them when pokemon came out
lol I think I had a Barcode Battler thingie when I was a kid.
(Oct. 08, 2008  3:02 AM)max Wrote:

sucks

I'm beginning to lose respect for Nintendo >_<

Uh, why? Pokemon was a great game and the biggest franchise success of all time.
true, i suppose i did like it... wait. nintendo rocks...
(Oct. 10, 2008  1:33 AM)kira Wrote: true, i suppose i did like it... wait. nintendo rocks...

:pwn:

(Oct. 08, 2008  3:02 AM)max Wrote:

sucks

I'm beginning to lose respect for Nintendo Pinching_eyes

Libruhhh