DS Testing

(Jan. 02, 2011  8:07 AM)xXKaiouyaXx Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2010  1:36 AM)littlechipz Wrote: My predicament exactly. Oh well. Waiting on R2S

Why would they make a rubber squared sharp? Well.... Sharps fail. RS is the only sharp you can count on. They should rename sharps balance loss/tilt. BL/T

Sharps don't completely fail, cs is very good also.
What i mean about R2S is
which beyblade has it?
or is it just littlechipz fantasy dream?
theres no blade with r2s just an imagination
(Jan. 02, 2011  8:30 AM)aquila112 Wrote: theres no blade with r2s just an imagination

or is it a future release?
Read the thread and stop spamming. If you did you would know it is his fantasy and in no way a confirmed release.
could this tip maybe be good for adding defence to your stamina type if it get knocked off maybe the rring around the tip will hit preventing kos maybe bad logic on my part but this could be outclassed as a tier but maybe as a helping part like ball but well a million times better how ball adds attack so this could help aginst atk but bad on stamina usual as defence and don't say i'm stpid if i'm wrong plz i hate science and i'm 12
(Mar. 22, 2011  2:50 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: could this tip maybe be good for adding defence to your stamina type if it get knocked off maybe the rring around the tip will hit preventing kos maybe bad logic on my part but this could be outclassed as a tier but maybe as a helping part like ball but well a million times better how ball adds attack so this could help aginst atk but bad on stamina usual as defence and don't say i'm stpid if i'm wrong plz i hate science and i'm 12

I think CS would be better for that purpose, but good idea!
I tried i got kind of the same results but.... I really think their inacrate.
i think it could be a balance piece like semi flat except that is also good at destabilizing this could add defence to help stop ko i hope to make the stamina type bey stronger while maintaining stamina not enough from above but does a good fight but loses and maybe from sd and wd experience if you put it on hell (haha haha go ahead laugh but use the originally hell kerbecs) IT COULD HIT SOME TO KO sorry for caps accident dont feel like erasing i mean to beat other stamina type to ko when it gets hit just a little by burn up the tornado ridge and hen its circuler part hits the stadium makeing it do a sharp ko attack to have a chance if this could geta unlikly 30% on a atk type just that much and a good defensive rep plus a 50% on stamina i think this would be a exceptional balance piece
You should probably repeat that in English...

It makes sense no.

(Mar. 24, 2011  2:58 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: You should probably repeat that in English...

It makes sense no.

O.o im not reading its to long, big, none sensical and un-understandable i cant risk the dieing o.O IMO
(Mar. 24, 2011  2:54 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: i think it could be a balance piece like semi flat except that is also good at destabilizing this could add defence to help stop ko i hope to make the stamina type bey stronger while maintaining stamina not enough from above but does a good fight but loses and maybe from sd and wd experience if you put it on hell (haha haha go ahead laugh but use the originally hell kerbecs) IT COULD HIT SOME TO KO sorry for caps accident dont feel like erasing i mean to beat other stamina type to ko when it gets hit just a little by burn up the tornado ridge and hen its circuler part hits the stadium makeing it do a sharp ko attack to have a chance if this could geta unlikly 30% on a atk type just that much and a good defensive rep plus a 50% on stamina i think this would be a exceptional balance piece

I actually understand this. What is basically being said is that he thinks that DS would be a great balance type bottom that would perform similar to bottoms like fs or cs. Just as fs does, he feels that DS may lose to WD or SD stamina wise but with the right wheels and proper shooting technique, it can produce KOs just like FS can or deal hard enough hits where it could deplete the stamina on the opponent's bey and have enough stamina to outspin it like combos like Burn Bull 145FS (try it, its amazing).
(Mar. 24, 2011  2:04 PM)Bluezee Wrote: Comment Remove, its to large Tongue_out

Ahhh... thanks that cleared everything up, i furpose he might be right in what he said, but i dont think the rin around the sharp will touch the floor, to go into attack state as much, there for not allowing it to destablize that doesnt thrust efficiantly Pinching_eyes_2 we could do tests
So it could have destabiliser use like FS and CS do?
(Mar. 24, 2011  2:22 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: So it could have destabiliser use like FS and CS do?

That's the idea. From the tests I did when I borrowed one to try it, it is just as good if not better than FS. Personally, I'm a fan.
(Mar. 24, 2011  2:13 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2011  2:04 PM)Bluezee Wrote: Comment Remove, its to large Tongue_out

Ahhh... thanks that cleared everything up, i furpose he might be right in what he said, but i dont think the rin around the sharp will touch the floor, to go into attack state as much, there for not allowing it to destablize that doesnt thrust efficiantly Pinching_eyes_2 we could do tests

what eles i meam is if hit and luck the ring may hit the ground preventing ko sometimes and if up on tornado ridge gravity and if its still touching the floor could KO

gravity as the science is this bad but hopful theory of mine stops the Ko and the scientific gravity makes it fall and hope a KO with the right wheel and thanks BLuezee sorry cant spell name
just going to revive this and say its pretty good for spin-equalizing. Bluezee brought this idea forth to me and I tried it out, sure enough he was right.
MF Meteo LDrago 90/100DS consistently beats MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS for me, if that means anything since that defense combination carries some weight around here.
Rimshot
Have spin-equalizing combinations gone to hell or something? Never see talk about it anymore since McFrown iced that whole 'stealer' idea last year.
I think we should do a thread for them. Apparently meteo L drago ED145WD is good equaliser combo.