DS Testing

Testing some stamina, because that's probably all it will be good for...

Inaccurate Results (Click to View)

Updated Results

Burn Aquario Switch after fifth round
Burn Aquario 145DS VS Burn Aquario 145WD

WD: 7 wins
DS: 2 wins
1 Draw

Burn Aquario 90DS VS Burn Aquario 90WD (Redo)

WD: 7 Wins
DS: 2 Wins
1 Draw
Could you test Earth Bull/Aquario 145DS vs Earth Bull/Aquario 145WD and then the same again but with SD instead of WD?

Thanks
(Dec. 28, 2010  11:56 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: Could you test Earth Bull/Aquario 145DS vs Earth Bull/Aquario 145WD and then the same again but with SD instead of WD?

Thanks
I have different Earth molds though, would you like me to use Burn instead?
Yes that would be good please.
Hmm, I'd assume there is more friction with DS, double win?
Interesting. Quick question, did all the wins from DS come from the WD combo being launched first?
(Dec. 28, 2010  12:54 PM)Fyuuor Wrote: Interesting. Quick question, did all the wins from DS come from the WD combo being launched first?

No, actually. I think the change started after the Burn switch, which was odd.
Is there any chance the Burns could be different?
Try solo spinning them?
And whose wins were by a larger margin? WD or DS?
(Dec. 28, 2010  6:32 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Is there any chance the Burns could be different?
Try solo spinning them?
And whose wins were by a larger margin? WD or DS?

Here's how it went down:

DS-1 VS WD-4
Burn Switch
DS-4 VS WD-1

I used one from the Super Deck Set and one from the Burn Phoenix starter. Odd. I'll retest this with the two new Burn wheels from my RBs.
That sounds like a good plan.
I'm sure every Random Booster Burn would be the same mold?
Updated with some more accurate, yet disappointing results.

EDIT: I still have hopes that this will be better than SD, but I don't have one in good condition Pinching_eyes_2
Why did you not redo the draws?Was it to keep the results realistic? Either way, disappointed..
This is disappointing. I'm hoping it could do better with Earth though.
?

(Dec. 28, 2010  10:10 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Updated Results

Burn Aquario Switch after fifth round
Burn Aquario 145DS VS Burn Aquario 145WD

WD: 7 wins
DS: 2 wins
1 Draw

Burn Aquario 90DS VS Burn Aquario 90WD (Redo)

WD: 7 Wins
DS: 2 Wins
1 Draw
Edit.
Do you know what the deciding factor was for the vast change in results?
(Dec. 29, 2010  12:21 PM)Fyuuor Wrote: Do you know what the deciding factor was for the vast change in results?
Apparently different molds of Burn. One from the Burn Phoenix starter and one from the Super Deck Set. The gaps were the same length, but the thickness of the gaps were completely different. I used the two new Burns I got from the RBs for the updated testing.
Meh not surpriseing. Another dissapointment in the "S" series bottoms. CS really is an exception.
My predicament exactly. Oh well. Waiting on R2S
(Dec. 30, 2010  2:04 AM)felofilipino Wrote: What does DS stand for?

Defense Sharp
(Dec. 30, 2010  1:36 AM)littlechipz Wrote: My predicament exactly. Oh well. Waiting on R2S

R2S?
Right Rubber Sharp?
(Dec. 30, 2010  1:36 AM)littlechipz Wrote: My predicament exactly. Oh well. Waiting on R2S

Why would they make a rubber squared sharp? Well.... Sharps fail. RS is the only sharp you can count on. They should rename sharps balance loss/tilt. BL/T
(Jan. 02, 2011  8:07 AM)xXKaiouyaXx Wrote:

Why would they make a rubber squared sharp? Well.... Sharps fail. RS is the only sharp you can count on. They should rename sharps balance loss/tilt. BL/T

ds may be good
and ewd is also half sharp
and cs is also good