DRAGON KING's Lego beyblade competition! Successfully finished!

Poll: Which entry do you vote for ? A posted explanation to why you voted for the entry would be appreciated.

Entry 1
11.11%
Entry 2
33.33%
Entry 3
0%
Entry 4
5.56%
Entry 5
27.78%
Entry 6
5.56%
Entry 7
16.67%
Total: 100% 18 vote(s)
(Apr. 17, 2014  11:28 PM)Lake-PB Wrote: Yo, I can throw some Legos together if you're still taking participants. I've got boxes and boxes of them laying around my room right now.

Sure, there's no limit on participants Smile
Hurry up guys ! (Dual, Leone19, "Byxis", The Troll, Lake-PB, Tri) contest end tonight at 23H59 !!
The OP says the contest ends Wednesday, today's Tuesday...
Why are you in such a hurry you act like if they don't put up there entries in before the time runs out that the world is gonna end they will put there entries up on there own time just calm down.
Was thinking the contest end wednesday at 12:00 AM...
Sorry to you guys to be such moron
Only 4 out of 9 entries?! I hoe you guys weren't bluffing about putting your entries in Serious.
I have mine all built, I'm just in need of taking a picture. It actually can be used with a launcher from MFB.

I'll try to get it in before deadline, but I'm going to be at my school's gallery show tonight at a local art museum, since one of my Digital Art pieces is in it.

If I can't get it in, I'm truly sorry.
My email is acting funny so it won't let me upload photos Unhappy But ill see what I can do!
(Apr. 22, 2014  7:53 PM)"Byxis Wrote: My email is acting funny so it won't let me upload photos Unhappy But ill see what I can do!

We can't see them in your email account, so you'll have to upload them to an image hosting site.

Don't worry, for photobucket all you need is a username and email address. It's uploads in like 30 seconds too.

Just a reminder; don't forget to put your username In the pics!

(Apr. 22, 2014  7:34 PM)Leone19 Wrote: I have mine all built, I'm just in need of taking a picture. It actually can be used with a launcher from MFB.

I'll try to get it in before deadline, but I'm going to be at my school's gallery show tonight at a local art museum, since one of my Digital Art pieces is in it.

The deadline is Wednesday night, so the gallery show shouldn't interfere, correct?
OK, I need to get my stuff in. I'll be done soon!
(Apr. 22, 2014  8:01 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2014  7:53 PM)"Byxis Wrote: My email is acting funny so it won't let me upload photos Unhappy But ill see what I can do!

We can't see them in your email account, so you'll have to upload them to an image hosting site.

Don't worry, for photobucket all you need is a username and email address. It's uploads in like 30 seconds too.

Just a reminder; don't forget to put your username In the pics!

(Apr. 22, 2014  7:34 PM)Leone19 Wrote: I have mine all built, I'm just in need of taking a picture. It actually can be used with a launcher from MFB.

The deadline is Wednesday night, so the gallery show shouldn't interfere, correct?

Ah, read BeyBouncer's post and thought it was tonight.

I should be able to get it in, in that case.
(Apr. 22, 2014  9:41 PM)The Troll Wrote: OK, I need to get my stuff in. I'll be done soon!

Ok good Smile

Deadline is tonight goooooooooooooooooooooooooood luck! Don't think I mentioned it in the OP, but the deadline is in CST time. I'll add that now.
Gah, I literally just realised I don't have my username in the pictures! Welp, gonna go retake them. I'll have them up later.
Going to be cutting it close, with work.

If I don't make it in, I'm truly sorry.
(Apr. 24, 2014  12:35 AM)Dual Wrote: Gah, I literally just realised I don't have my username in the pictures! Welp, gonna go retake them. I'll have them up later.

You only have to have one of them with your username, as long as it's obviously the beyblade in the other pics Smile

Don't worry, your the third person to forget their username in the pictures Tongue_out_wink
I call this, Spark Bug LS-01 (Lego System)

It actually works with an MFB launcher and has a decent spin time.

Top View:
Bottom View:
Side View:
Made it in on time. Tongue_out
(Apr. 24, 2014  1:44 AM)Leone19 Wrote: I call this, Spark Bug LS-01 (Lego System)

It actually works with an MFB launcher and has a decent spin time.

Top View:
Bottom View:
Side View:
Made it in on time. Tongue_out

Great, added to the OP Smile
Here's my entry, Tidal Juggernaut.
I designed it like a plastic-era beyblade, with a bit chip, attack ring, weight disk, and blade base, but I forgot to take pictures of the separate parts, and now that they're together, it's near impossible to get them apart...

Side/Front view
Side/Bottom view
Bottom view
Both if those look awesomeness! You guys YOLOed it and cut it close Tongue_out LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Less than 2 hours till the deadline.

I'll add you guys' entries to the OP.
The others better hurry or they went make it. carp my bey is to small and light to stand a chance against any of those except Leone's mines made off of MFB.
(Apr. 24, 2014  4:47 AM)Saber Leopard Wrote: The others better hurry or they went make it. carp my bey is to small and light to stand a chance against any of those except Leone's mines made off of MFB.

I don't think they're gonna do it by now.

I'm just gonna say it and stop future bickering, don't spam the thread arguing over who can beat who, be respectful.

IMPORTANT EDIT:

The poll is up since it's officially Thursday!Be sure to vote and read the rules about a the poll (I didn't change them? But just incase you didn't you should read them) . The voting ends Saturday at midnight (technically early Sunday morning). Any voted after the will not be acknowledged.

Now to my vote, I voted for entry 2; I really loved how he designed it and used the colors. Plus it looks like it would be pretty good irl.
Oh man I was completely unaware this happened, I made a few when I was on a lego kick not that long ago haha.

I'll have a closer look at the entries and vote if/when I get a chance, just wanted to say neat contest idea.
Sorry should of shut my yap and can you vote for your own entry?
(Apr. 24, 2014  2:44 PM)Saber Leopard Wrote: Sorry should of shut my yap and can you vote for your own entry?

Dude. Read the all the rules in the OP and you'll get your answer.