DRAGON KING's 2nd Beyblade photography contest [FAILURE]

Kay, I redid my pics, I made two this time, one just cropped and slightly darkened, and one which is just the same as the first but has all colours posturized.
I was hoping you can count the second pic as my entry, but if you think its too much editing you can definately count the first one.

I call it, "Supreme Dragon Emperor"

Camera: Sony Cybershot

Editing program: paint.net
The second has too much editing, the first will do.
Well, today was the deadline. If I give an extension will anyone else participate?
Shoot, I was going to post it this morning. I didn't notice it ended already. My apologies didn't mean to do that.
Dang... I was going to post it yesterday but I had to do a last minute touch up for a project... Didn't get him till 9PM..
So would you post it, if the deadline was extended until, for example, Sunday evening?
Why you guys wanted to post it at the last minute ?
(Feb. 14, 2015  3:36 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: Why you guys wanted to post it at the last minute ?

Tried to buy/ find my old cameras. Lost in boxes Uncertain I now have to resort to my phone, sadly..
Guys please post them ASAP.

There has been quite a bit of unneeded back and forth discussion in this thread ...
Let's just end it, Hato PMed me that he can't do it and I think some people that were on the list completely forgot about it.

Sorry guys, maybe next time :\
Three failed tournaments in a row ... people need to start showing some integrity because it's annoying for everyone. Honestly.