DRAGON KING's 2nd Beyblade photography contest [FAILURE]

Here's my entry; I'm assuming it'd be fine to post it? (Click to View)

Hope you guys like it. I initially planned on editing it a bit, but the only thing I did to the photo was cropping by a tad.
I already sent my pic to @[Packers] , but, I don't think it'll be easy for him to show it to the other judges so... I call it "The Final Battle"
It's fine to post them.
Ill have my entry up by tonight
(Feb. 07, 2015  8:45 PM)King Carp Wrote: I already sent my pic to @[Packers] , but, I don't think it'll be easy for him to show it to the other judges so... I call it "The Final Battle"

The pegasis one looks fake...
It's real, it's from a recolor set made by Hasbro. It also has a F:D tip/track whatever.
Heres another pic of it for evidence. It was actually my first bey along with that golden L-Drago.
(Feb. 08, 2015  5:07 AM)sarabscientist Wrote: They're from this set I am sure:

http://www.hasbro.com/en_US/shop/details...5644:en_US

Thats the one, my entire pic involves something from that stadium. if you had watched my Beyblade battle series, this is the BeyStadium we use.
(Feb. 07, 2015  8:45 PM)King Carp Wrote: I already sent my pic to @[Packers] , but, I don't think it'll be easy for him to show it to the other judges so... I call it "The Final Battle"

I see you used the shadow effect.... That's kinda going close to being to much editing, what do I think @[~Stoney~] and @[RagerBlade] ?
(Feb. 08, 2015  7:19 AM)King Carp Wrote: I use paint.net, i use it because im currently making a minecraft mod. the only other really cool thing i could do was give it a oil painting look, oh, and is this pic okay? Its a bit more extreme. Don't classify it for this round, but if i survive the first round this will be my pic for it. (granted there isn't a theme.)
You don't have to edit it, as stated in the OP you can only do minor editing ( such as Cropping, Using the Inhance Effect, etc. that shadow effect is pretty obvious).

That shouldn't really be posted here yet, use the beyblade photography thread .
There, i removed my post. and i wasn't trying to hide the shadow effect, I think of it as lighting. Sorry.
I agree with Packers, that effect is too much editing since it influences the impression we have of your whole setting quite a lot. As he said, inhance effect or maybe SMALL corrections of the brightness and color to compensate the deficiency of the camera is basically the maximum of editing.

I'd say you can just post your original photo with legit editing again and we count that as your entry.
(Feb. 08, 2015  8:38 AM)~Stoney~ Wrote: I agree with Packers, that effect is too much editing since it influences the impression we have of your whole setting quite a lot. As he said, inhance effect or maybe SMALL corrections of the brightness and color to compensate the deficiency of the camera is basically the maximum of editing.

I'd say you can just post your original photo with legit editing again and we count that as your entry.

I will have to re due my photo, cause i deleted it for more space on my SD card. #firstworldproblems
(Feb. 08, 2015  8:44 AM)King Carp Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2015  8:38 AM)~Stoney~ Wrote: I agree with Packers, that effect is too much editing since it influences the impression we have of your whole setting quite a lot. As he said, inhance effect or maybe SMALL corrections of the brightness and color to compensate the deficiency of the camera is basically the maximum of editing.

I will have to re due my photo, cause i deleted it for more space on my SD card. #firstworldproblems

And you didn't save it on your PC?-.- ok, but I'd say you have to use the same setting. Do the other judges agree?
Could you retake the shot King Carp?
Ya, it just might take some time.
No problem, as long as you post it until Friday night.

I agree. I think it's to much editing. It isn't just a little touch up, because it makes your picture look very different from the original. I believe it shouldn't be allowed. Stoney's conditions seem perfectly fair.
I'll try to get mine posted tonight or tomorrow, super excited for this.

So, to be clear, can it contain a Beyblade as well as another object/toy? (Like, it can be a picture of just something other than a Beyblade)
Yes, it can.

Also, @[|BeyBouncer|] can you post your entry here? It's easier to keep track of.
Here we go, here's my entry.
http://i.imgur.com/83rmGcz.jpg
I tried to make an underwater light effect, but the result is simply pathetic.
Only one person out of 8 have put in his entry yet (legitimately) ? The deadline is in a few days.... If your gonna not participate please just say so and don't waste the judges and participating participants time.
Isn´t Honey´s entry legit or did you just not notice it? Wink
Oh yeah, I forgot about Honey's.

All the other contests I've done have all been more popular then this one, but it might be because of the migration and how the site has been acting wierd (for me atleast).