DIY At School BeyStadium

You can get a Takara stadium from Toywiz, Ideal, or Yahoo Japan Auctions via MOJ.
I noticed you said you aren't embarrassed, and yet you do it in secret and hide your blades if someone else comes ... Wink
LOL, You're lucky to have friends to 'blade with. ^^;
I seem to always live in the areas where no one plays the things I like (ect. Beyblade, Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon) or I don't know anyone who plays them nearby that I'm good friends with.
Plus I'm home-schooled so I never meet new people who may play. *I gotta stop rambling* XD

But using a chair as a stadium xD That's hilarious, I think THAT would totally catch my attention.
The movement patterns using that chair were surprisingly cool! Unfortunately, any wear from doing this is going to make those Beyblades illegal Unhappy

What parts were in the combo that kept winning?
So that was that fake Black Dranzer? Hm.
-.- , If you say so. But yes, it was Black Dranzer.
That's not really fair to your opponents!
Lol, how so? They used big weight disks and fake blades as well, and they have no qualms about me using Black Dranzer.
(Oct. 26, 2008  7:22 AM)ZeroX Wrote: Lol, how so? They used big weight disks and fake blades as well, and they have no qualms about me using Black Dranzer.

Well then, that's just not very good at all. Unhappy
(Oct. 26, 2008  7:22 AM)ZeroX Wrote: Lol, how so? They used big weight disks and fake blades as well, and they have no qualms about me using Black Dranzer.

So you and your friends are all a bunch of cheaters?
(Oct. 26, 2008  7:52 AM)ZeroX Wrote: Ok, let me re-phrase what I said. Some of the blades were fake, namely Black Dranzer (according to you)

correction: according to every member here that isn't you, including members who have hundreds of beyblades including the actual black dranzer
(Oct. 26, 2008  7:52 AM)ZeroX Wrote: And it's all about having fun ok?

Not if certain participants have unfair advantages Confused...

Also...

(Oct. 26, 2008  6:54 AM)ZeroX Wrote: -.- , If you say so. But yes, it was Black Dranzer.

He said this because...

(Oct. 26, 2008  6:00 AM)ZeroX Wrote: Black Dranzer, normal parts [...] I try not to use rubber or plastic tips, only metal so they don't wear out.

an uncustomized Black Dranzer (Dranzer F) does not have a metal tip. Neither do the HMS variations of Dranzer (MS/MF).

Speechless
You should really get in the habit of using real beyblades now, especially since MFB is available.
(Oct. 26, 2008  8:08 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Actually, I said it because of this:

http://forums.beywiki.com/thread-43-page-9.html

Hahaha, good Lord. That's as fake as Santa Claus.
ZeroX, I'm not entirely sure why you don't believe Brad... Here's a picture of the REAL Dranzer F Black variant:

[Image: 41FT1GGaSDL._SL500_AA280_.jpg]

Yours is most definitely a cheap replicate... Illegal.
(Oct. 26, 2008  10:20 AM)ZeroX Wrote: I don't give a carp of what anyone says.

Ignorance is bliss, eh? Smile

(Oct. 26, 2008  10:20 AM)ZeroX Wrote: When I meant normal, I mean the parts I usually use for Black Dranzer, sorry if you mis-interpreted it.

I didn't. You worded it improperly. And it's okay, I forgive you. :-3

(Oct. 26, 2008  10:20 AM)ZeroX Wrote: You guys are driving me crazy, it's a carp toy, don't treat it as anything more.

If you really believe that, then do yourself a favor and just close your account.
Serious
(Oct. 26, 2008  10:20 AM)ZeroX Wrote: I don't give a carp of what anyone says. When I meant normal, I mean the parts I usually use for Black Dranzer (http://forums.beywiki.com/thread-43-post...l#pid68052), sorry if you mis-interpreted it. Also I'm not planning on getting MFB so I don't care, and yes, I DO use real beyblades as well, geez. You guys are driving me crazy, it's a carp toy, don't treat it as anything more.

I Kind Of Agree With ZeroX, since this topic was just about him playing at school with his friends, I dont think we should drag the fact he was using fake blades any longer, this topic was probably mainly about how to do it at school discreetly.

Though having a fake beyblade... you got jibbed buddy.
(Oct. 26, 2008  10:38 AM)LtDenZyy Wrote: [...] this topic was just about him playing at school with his friends, I dont think we should drag the fact he was using fake blades any longer [...]

Normally LtDenZyy you would be right, however:

(Oct. 25, 2008  10:21 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: To prevent people from getting false information from this message board, we only allow discussion of illegal Beyblades in hypothetical scenarios. To promote fairness in Beyblade, we always encourage Bladers to play by the rules.

This thread supports the use of illegal pieces in real situations, a direct violation of the board's regulations.
Then does that mean this thread will be locked soon? O.o.

And i just had a look at his fake beyblade. LOL. Thats pretty funny. it looks like he painted it with a spray can.