[DFW, Texas, USA] The Dallas/Fort-Worth Thread!

Poll: Which Shop Shall Hold Our EVENT

Comic Asylum (5 dollar fee prize= store credit ONLY)
0%
Comic Book Craze (7 dollar fee=BEYBLADE PRIZES
100.00%
Total: 100% 8 vote(s)
Okay, I have some extremely bad news. Thanks to my mom .........I will not be attending since she won't let me sacrifice my piano. .......
So now:

Me
Shadow
Pharoah
Kman

Possible:
Pharoahs Friendx2
Deos Friend
Shadows Cousin
Wolfman

Move it people. The sooner the better.
Wow 4 people well good luck with your tournament
This might just end up being another meetup, that's fine by me...
Well idk any other ideas of places
Um, we are meeting up in the park. Now if people could stop being so confusing and confirm people, then we can get this show n the road.
im in fo sho
I might be able to go depending on what the date of it is.
(Feb. 28, 2012  5:21 PM)Shadow Knight Wrote: I might be able to go depending on what the date of it is.

March 3.
wats the problem with comic book craze
Hey guys! I won't be making our cozy get together. I had something come up, but another concern arose that's worth mentioning. The friends I had which were interested did not feel it was worth making the drive for a smaller event, and I think this is the same reason why anytime we try to put together a "meet up" it falls through:

While at first, I was enchanted by the idea of non-competitive, all-inclusive play, it doesn't give much incentive to rally the troops to a single location. People like incentive, and most of the bladers on this thread are more than willing to contribute entry fees and the like.

Also, I see that we are in the process of putting together an event. I think before picking a venue, like the seemingly problematic Comic Book Craze, we should do a location roll-call. DFW is a large place, but it seems we are only catering to those who live in North Dallas.

By finding out what's convenient for everyone, we might get some folks interested if we do something more centralized. It also might be nice to have a virtual map in our minds so we can see what agreeable comic shops we can find in between all of us.

For the sake of the younger folks and parents on the site, and to protect your privacy, just give the general area you are coming from whenever you travel to an event. No addresses of course, but also try to be as general as you can.

Personally, I'm coming from the downtown Dallas area. Any friends I bring are similarly situated.
Well said Pharoah. Lets try to work something out via PM.

So I guess this means Saturday is canceled.
ok how bout next and if so where
well carp =/ i just talked to my friend and he was in since his saturday was free this weekend. so if the location changes then def post ASAP cause im down for a tourne and would love to meet up with fellow bladers
I might go as a selling event, just so we can meet and I can sell.
well i doubt i'll be selling but its possible i might buy but im more into the whole just getting a rough idea of dallas a little bit of dallas and at pharoh i can relate the trouble it can be living across town, but so far from what i can see is that alot of the bladers on here are in the north dallas area ='( maybe we can all try a different location, in the future.
ill come if just selling need to get a flash.....
when will the selling event be and where
At the same place guys. At 2 PM, Saturday.
Only selling, dang I don't have any money to blow this time around....I was relying on prizes to get my hands on Omega...
Can we bring stadiums
(Mar. 03, 2012  6:34 PM)KmanEpicness56 Wrote: Can we bring stadiums

Yep.
wheres the same place