[DFW, Texas, USA] The Dallas/Fort-Worth Thread!

Poll: Which Shop Shall Hold Our EVENT

Comic Asylum (5 dollar fee prize= store credit ONLY)
0%
Comic Book Craze (7 dollar fee=BEYBLADE PRIZES
100.00%
Total: 100% 8 vote(s)
Hello, fellow Texas Bladers! This is the Thread where you should post for the Dallas/Fort Worth Area so we can reduce the number of clutter threads. if you are interested in trying to start an event or just a get together then please post here! i know a few people along with a vendor in the area who would love to set up an event!

Thanks!

Here are the Rules we will be using. http://worldbeyblade.org/standardrules.pdf
Format will most likely be Round Robin to eliminate the element of luck.

JAY SAYS
Alright ladies, listen up. We have a tournament next weekend (not Christmas weekend, the following).

We need:

1) $$$, specifically $7 per person. No pay no game. SO pay up if ya wanna win either Diablo Nemesis/ Any 4D starter.
2)BB-10s. Bring them, I don't care what condition it is until we see it in person, so bring them if you have them.

Address:

WINTER TOURNAMENT "FROZEN BEY FURY!"
Saturday December 31st
Comic Book Craze
Garland Tx

Look it up on MapQuest.

On to the prices, here's the prices:

Any 4D starter, NOT SET: $16
Diablo Nemesis: $23 (I have bills to pay...)
BB-10: $35.
Any Random boosta: $15

NOTE: IF you have put me into your signature, you may get a discount on ANY product. Discount to be determined. People who receive this discount are: Ryu13 & ShadowL-Drago

For any questions, please contact me (former Galaxy Jay), or ShadowL-Drago (formerly Shadow L-Drago)

ShadowL-Drago **CONFIRMED**
Luigi300 **CONFIRMED**
Jaygrazer**COMFIRMED**
KmanEpicness56**CONFIRMED**
Ryu13**CONFIRMED**
Wolfman847**CONFIRMED**

Hey Texas bladers! Thanks Giving break is REALLY close! post here if you would like to try to meet up and have a fun day of blading during the break!
You should PM Galaxy Jay, he's in Texas..
(Nov. 18, 2011  12:55 AM)BeybladeStation Wrote: You should PM Galaxy Jay, he's in Texas..

Yes, i have conversed with him he lives about 20 min from me. thank you Tongue_out
Im so in! And I unboxed mah BB10 today! Grin Im in, Lemme get Shadow Jay on the line...
I might come, depends on my Parents/My schedule.
Alright this is what im talking about!! i know there more of you guys out there! Tongue_out alright so ill start assembling the list of people who can/want to come and we can establish a date hopefully by this sunday (event should take place from Mon-wed. or Sat/Sun.)
(Nov. 18, 2011  1:25 AM)ShadowL-Drago Wrote: Alright this is what im talking about!! i know there more of you guys out there! Tongue_out alright so ill start assembling the list of people who can/want to come and we can establish a date hopefully by this sunday (event should take place from Mon-wed. or Sat/Sun.)

Ill be bringing a carp load of 4D stuff. If its Wensday, high chance of the BB-121 being here.
[/quote]

Ill be bringing a carp load of 4D stuff. If its Wensday, high chance of the BB-121 being here.
[/quote]

sounds awesome! if this gets big enough mabey everybody could bring about 5 bucks to donate towards possible prize pot? Tongue_out_wink (LOL)
(Nov. 18, 2011  1:32 AM)ShadowL-Drago Wrote: sounds awesome! if this gets big enough mabey everybody could bring about 5 bucks to donate towards possible prize pot? Tongue_out_wink (LOL)

Maybe, I am probably going to slap in a Jade Jupiter if I find a second...
(Nov. 18, 2011  1:35 AM)Galaxy Jay Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2011  1:32 AM)ShadowL-Drago Wrote: sounds awesome! if this gets big enough mabey everybody could bring about 5 bucks to donate towards possible prize pot? Tongue_out_wink (LOL)

Nice, hopefully this event could help you get some of the older stuff you have in stock so you could get some of the upcoming releases.
(Nov. 18, 2011  1:37 AM)ShadowL-Drago Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2011  1:35 AM)Galaxy Jay Wrote:

Nice, hopefully this event could help you get some of the older stuff you have in stock so you could get some of the upcoming releases.

OLD Stuff? I just got a two HUGE box shipment TODAY. Im ready to sell like there's no tommorrow!
Do you have the Video up yet? im interested in seeing whats new!
(Nov. 18, 2011  1:44 AM)ShadowL-Drago Wrote: Do you have the Video up yet? im interested in seeing whats new!

Im about to, gotta do some quick editting...

EDIT: When should the tourney be? Ive also contacted Ryu13 about it...
(Nov. 18, 2011  1:44 AM)Galaxy Jay Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2011  1:44 AM)ShadowL-Drago Wrote: Do you have the Video up yet? im interested in seeing whats new!

Im about to, gotta do some quick editting...

EDIT: When should the tourney be? Ive also contacted Ryu13 about it...

uhm. next Friday or Saturday? how does that sound to you guys?
Saturday sounds good, I'll have to ask around my family to see who will take me, if anyone....Tired
(Nov. 18, 2011  3:33 AM)Giga-Impact Wrote: Saturday sounds good, I'll have to ask around my family to see who will take me, if anyone....Tired

We have to establish where we are going to meet first. thats what this weekend is for.
OK so i have a few places (comic shops) that could possibly let us have our event there. i just have to call and see if they would charge for the use of space/time or if they would not mind. the Locations of these possible places are, Plano, Richardson, Garland. i will try to call all 3 by saturday.
You should look in previous Houston topics, guys! A lot of people came to the other one!
(Nov. 18, 2011  3:54 AM)BeybladeStation Wrote: You should look in previous Houston topics, guys! A lot of people came to the other one!

not too sure many people would want to take the drive from Houston to Dallas....specially over the holiday.:\
I think I can get Ryu 13 and Wolfman for sure to join, so we wont need TOO many people from the.... OUTSIDE *shivers* And would the comic store the cool with me selling? Not like Ima sell CoroCoro... well, maybe XD
(Nov. 18, 2011  4:14 AM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: I think I can get Ryu 13 and Wolfman for sure to join, so we wont need TOO many people from the.... OUTSIDE *shivers* And would the comic store the cool with me selling? Not like Ima sell CoroCoro... well, maybe XD

Well i know lone star comics doesnt even allow trading. i used to play yugioh there but any shop it'd be best for us to just go outside of the store for any exchange of money or trades. thats how lone star worked. im guessing all other shops are the same...
(Nov. 18, 2011  4:19 AM)ShadowL-Drago Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2011  4:14 AM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: I think I can get Ryu 13 and Wolfman for sure to join, so we wont need TOO many people from the.... OUTSIDE *shivers* And would the comic store the cool with me selling? Not like Ima sell CoroCoro... well, maybe XD

Well i know lone star comics doesnt even allow trading. i used to play yugioh there but any shop it'd be best for us to just go outside of the store for any exchange of money or trades. thats how lone star worked. im guessing all other shops are the same...

carp! Well, at least I can leave my stuff in the car... HMMM... *idea*
Hah well it's better than being out in the cold. Hopefully one of the places won't charge and will most importantly let us have the event there. If all else fails we can hit up the TRU in Allen.