DELETED

(Jan. 21, 2021  10:56 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: You both need help!

Hey ok that is actully kinda mean

(Jan. 21, 2021  10:58 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Actully ur right i am just mean so sry *dabs* what the? kkkkkikw
2 fun scenarios i had in mind:

Sisco, wearing a new sweater: So what do you think?

Free: I think you look stupid..

Sisco: Oh, Kris picked this for me *sighs* (Sisco, in his mind: I bet he'll directly apologize, hehe)

Free: Well I said that you look stupid. I never said the sweater looks stupid. *leaves the room*

Sisco: *speechless*

Warning: This second one is a bit crack-shippy so you don't need to read it if you don't like these kind of things.

#1. There is are threads for Beyblade jokes/memes/puns

#2. That said this isn’t so much of a joke as it is a story

So back in the day the man the myth the legend me actually scored a date. Funny story we never had a second one seeing as apparently I was too invested in Winged Kuriboh plushies.
(Jan. 25, 2021  6:32 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: #1. There is are threads for Beyblade jokes/memes/puns

So back in the day the man the myth the legend me actually scored a date. Funny story we never had a second one seeing as apparently I was too invested in Winged Kuriboh plushies.

Winged Kuriboh plushies?
You have my respect.
Ok just let Vice leopard use howling bite to bite the naked spriggan while he was using orb aegis to guard his naked body, leopard just too thirsty for biting naked creatures.
(Jan. 25, 2021  6:32 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: #1. There is are threads for Beyblade jokes/memes/puns

"There is are threads"

Ok that makes sense