Cyber Pegasis 105F

Face: Pegasis
The face on this Beyblade depicts a Pegasus, one of the 88 constellations in space. It's design is slightly different from Storm pegasis

Clear Wheel: Pegasis

The original release of Pegasis is a blue transparent plastic wheel. The edges of the Clear Wheel are shaped in a wing like pattern, each ending in a pointed ‘head’ shape, representing the body form of Pegasis, the symbol its design is influenced by. This version came in multiple colors, red and a non-transparent blue

Metal Wheel: Cyber
The Cyber metal wheel can be ether red or silver. Three 'wings' that look similar to storm and galaxy are also used for force smash. The Japanese ver is light, thus hindering it's ability. Although, the hasbro wheel might have a chance.

Takara-tomy wheel weight: (I don't have this one, can anybody weigh it for me?)
Hasbro wheel weight: 40 Grams

EDITED! Track: 105

105 is currently the fourth lowest Track available. Though it is outclassed by 100, 90 and 85, it can be used when there are no other options are available.

Bottom: Flat
Flat Has been outclassed by RF and R2F along with others. Though it does have better stamina than RF and R2F due to decreased friction.

Overall:
Soon, need to weigh wheel first and do some more testing

Images
Soon

notes: This is my first article, but i feel that it does need A LOT of improvement. Tell me what you think!
I say the hasbro one might have a chance because hasbro parts are a few grams heavier, thus changing the way parts preform
(Jul. 30, 2011  6:55 PM)jcalas14 Wrote: Face: Pegasis
The face on this Beyblade depicts a Pegasus, one of the 88 constellations in space. It's design is slightly different from Storm pegasis
You spelled pegasis differently here.
I thought it was 105 not 100...
Oh sorry, got it mixed up,its pretty good then.
There are two cyber Pegasus and on is cyber Pegasus 100 hf and the other is cyber pegasus 105 f one is soras and one is from the legend series
(Jul. 30, 2011  7:07 PM)TriCat Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2011  6:55 PM)jcalas14 Wrote: Face: Pegasis
You spelled pegasis differently here.

That's because the Pegasus constellation is spelt like that, but the beyblade is spelt Pegasis.
(Jul. 30, 2011  7:10 PM)Hexagon Wrote: I thought it was 105 not 100...

omg! your right! Lemme fix that
You might want to add that since the design of Cyber Pegasus' (Hasbro) if based off of Pegasis 105F, the designs are slighty different. On Cyber, the P and S are more filled in, while Pegasis' isn't.
(Jul. 30, 2011  6:55 PM)jcalas14 Wrote: The Japanese ver is light, thus hindering it's ability. Although, the hasbro wheel might have a chance.

Takara-tomy wheel weight: (I don't have this one, can anybody weigh it for me?)
Hasbro wheel weight: 40 Grams

hasbro weights are more or less the same as takara-tomy...

it isn't even close to weighing 40 grams (it is more like twenty-something), your scale is way off
There are already some generally better drafts for Cyber Pegasis unfortunately, and I do not think we will do a separate article just for Cyber Pegasis 105F ...
http://worldbeyblade.org/search.php?acti...order=desc