Cyber Pegasis 100HF

Face: Pegasis
The face on this Beyblade depicts a Pegasus, one of the 88 constellations in space. It has a different design than the original Pegasis face.

Clear Wheel: Pegasis
The original release of Pegasis is a blue transparent plastic wheel. The edges of the Clear Wheel are shaped in a wing like pattern, each ending in a pointed ‘head’ shape, representing the body form of Pegasis, the symbol its design is influenced by. This version is a recolor of the original release.

Metal Wheel: Cyber
The Cyber metal wheel is released painted red. It is based on the Pegasis wheel from the MFB system. It has 3 "Wings" which were used for Force smash. It is more useless then the olriginal Pegasis wheel. It is lighter that its predecessor Pegasis, because of that, it has bad force smash. It may be useful if your using the correct stadium, or a stadium that attack wheels have an advantage in. This metal wheel only defeats an oppenent when it has enough contact, because of that, this wheel is useless.

Track: 100
100 is currently the third lowest Track available. Its low height allows Attack-based Wheels such as Storm to make good contact with opposing Tracks and Wheels.

Use in attack customization
This track is useful in the attack customization, Storm Pegasis 100RF.

Bottom: Hole Flat
HF has a very similar movement speed to that of F, with the main difference being a slight Stamina improvement due to the hole in the middle of the tip. But, with this comes the detriment of even less grip to the stadium floor than F, and also increased fragility.

Overall:
Cyber Pegasis's only competitive part is 100 which can be obtained in more useful beys (Lightning LDrago 100HF, Storm Aquario 100HF/S Hasbro, Etc.) Although it seems useful because of the Metal Wheel, this bey is useless.
There is little or no reason to buy this beyblade.

.jpg   img001.jpg (Size: 7.5 KB / Downloads: 363)
Poor metal wheel section; the only part you had to write besides the Overall.
Hmm ... you don't need to state what combos 100 track is used in but maybe state a combo for Cyber ? You might also mention that it is lighter that it's predecessor Pegasis and thus, not able to compare in Attack.

You also need to add more detail to Cyber I would think.
I will right now.
Is this any better?

:Iceburn:
It is not that useless. The Cyber is a decent wheel for beginners with Hasbro beys, so personally I think you should state, "Decent metal wheel because of the similarities to Pegasus"
But it's pretty bad, it doesn't have the weight that the original Pegasis had, and so Force Smash is no where near as powerful. D:
Couldn't you say "Its design differs from the regular pegasis clear wheel" rather than what you stated. And you need to re-write a bit of the overall section. It's also pretty poorly worded and we need more content on the MW Uncertain

Heres my attempt: <I don't want fedback for this, I'm just suggesting what he could've changed. Parts that need no updates are left out :L>

The face on this Beyblade depicts Pegasus, one of the 88 constellations in space. It's design differs from the original face.

Metal Wheel: Ok this part needs alot of rewording, it hardly makes sense, but he can work it out himself Uncertain
Track: 100
100 is currently the third lowest Track available. Its low height allows Attack-based Wheels such as Storm to make good contact with opposing Tracks and Wheels. In addition to this, tests have proven 100 to be a decent stamina track. (Yes, I know stick to the Beywiki article, I just felt I had to put that in)

Overall: This part needs rewording too Uncertain
(Dec. 15, 2010  1:32 AM)blah Wrote: But it's pretty bad, it doesn't have the weight that the original Pegasis had, and so Force Smash is no where near as powerful. D:

You have a point, but I am saying that it is the closest thing to Pegasis that Hasbro has made. Therefore it may be worse than pegasis, but don't you think it would be an exceptional, tool, you might say, for Hasbro bladers?
(Dec. 15, 2010  2:27 AM)earthleone234 Wrote: You have a point, but I am saying that it is the closest thing to Pegasis that Hasbro has made. Therefore it may be worse than pegasis, but don't you think it would be an exceptional, tool, you might say, for Hasbro bladers?
Exceptional tool when you have easy access to things like Lightning L Drago ? No.
Heres a picture of Cyber:

.jpg   img001.jpg (Size: 7.5 KB / Downloads: 408)
I got the picture from Pegasis 105F. hes my cousin
I use his account to help him make threads.
That is an easily available picture, it is not really from him ... Anyway, I was actually given permission for us to use Toywiz's very clear pictures of Cyber Pegasis, Counter Leone and Bakushin Susanow if we wanted to, but it could be appreciated if we gave them credit somewhere as well. Their pictures are very good for Beywiki.
Oh, maybe he was lying about the picture, anyways i used this thread to replace his because he didnt do pretty good on it
Bold needs to be corrected:

Face section: It has a different design than the olriginal Pegasis face.
Clear Wheel section: This version is a recolor of the olriginal release. This metal wheel only defeats an opponent when it has enough contact, because of that, this wheel is useless.
And wouldn't the Metal Wheel section be better like:

Metal Wheel: Cyber
The Cyber Metal Wheel's regular release (with Cyber Pegasis 100HF) is painted red. It is based on the original Pegasis wheel from the MFB system with the three ''wings'' which are on a slope. The slopes are used for Force Smash, but it is not as affective as the Pegasis Wheel because it is not heavy enough to deal sufficient damage.
Im adding more details to the metal wheel section now
Hows this? i also added the cyber pegasis picutre
[quote='Escolpio WD145B' pid='457391' dateline='1292368996']
The face on this Beyblade depicts a Pegasus, one of the 88 constellations in space. It has a different design than the olriginal Pegasis face.

The original release of Pegasis is a blue transparent plastic wheel. The edges of the Clear Wheel are shaped in a wing like pattern, each ending in a pointed ‘head’ shape, representing the body form of Pegasis, the symbol its design is influenced by. This version is a recolor of the olriginal release.

you spelled the first 2 highlighted words wrong and you spelled original wrong too
(Dec. 16, 2010  5:10 PM)aron101 Wrote: Face: Pegasis
The face on this Beyblade depicts a Pegasus, one of the 88 constellations in space. It has a different design than the olriginal Pegasis face.

The original release of Pegasis is a blue transparent plastic wheel. The edges of the Clear Wheel are shaped in a wing like pattern, each ending in a pointed ‘head’ shape, representing the body form of Pegasis, the symbol its design is influenced by. This version is a recolor of the olriginal release.

you spelled the first 2 highlighted words wrong and you spelled original wrong too
The onces bolded are not wrong, how is it? the constellation is pegasus and the name of the clear wheel is pegasis
I fixed original
Uhhh who wrote this poorly wroted article, it just says the design and stats...
Whoever wrote it gets Iceburn for themselves.
(Dec. 30, 2010  2:59 AM)Hypersonic Wrote: Uhhh who wrote this poorly wroted article, it just says the design and stats...
Whoever wrote it gets Iceburn for themselves.

wow, but did you really need to bump this to say that?
If they can still edit it they should add that the recolor is a clear transparent CW
Weight?
(Dec. 15, 2010  12:23 AM)Megablaster Wrote: Metal Wheel: Cyber
The Cyber metal wheel is released painted red. It is based on the Pegasis wheel from the MFB system. It has 3 "Wings" which were used for Force smash. It is more useless then the olriginal Pegasis wheel. It is lighter that its predecessor Pegasis, because of that, it has bad force smash. It may be useful if your using the correct stadium, or a stadium that attack wheels have an advantage in. This metal wheel only defeats an oppenent when it has enough contact, because of that, this wheel is useless.

The bolded things should be changed:

1)Poor wording. It implies that the pegasis wheel is useless or only slightly better.
2)The stadium won't change anything if the the wheel sucks which it does.
3)That really doesn't make sense.

[Overall:
Cyber Pegasis's only competitive part is 100 which can be obtained in more useful beys (Lightning LDrago 100HF, Storm Aquario 100HF/S Hasbro, Etc.) Although it seems useful because of the Metal Wheel, this bey is useless.

What do you mean by it seems useful cause of the metal wheel? It clearly doesn't. Everyone knows cyber sucks. Also there is a reason to buy this: Collection.

Another thing you're missing is the Other versions section since the hasbro version is different from the takara one.
You could get it for collection purposes.
It is lighter that its predecessor Pegasis, because of that, it has bad force smash.
The Metal System Pegasis is just a Smash Attack Wheel best utilized at 145 Height. It does not have much or any Force Smash at all.
An other versions section is needed, as an MF Cyber Pegasus 100 HF Ruby Red version came with the DS game.

Overall:

typos and problems have been highlighted.
1. typo
2. should be you're, as in you are (this is better actually, makes it more formal), not possessive your
3. That isn't really necessary...

Although, before you edit 1 & 2, you should pay heed to Ultrablader's comments first. They ring true...
other version
hasbro : legend cyber pegasis 105f

( I have it and I can post some pictures if needed)