Cyber Dragoon Battle Spec

I cannot show a picture as the item is still on its' way in the mail, but what would anyone be willing to trade for a New in Box Corocoro Cyber Dragoon Battle Spec?
I would but you need a picture of the item!!! SO WHEN IT COMES IN THE MAIL. open the package see if its legit. then start a selling thread. this will be closed soon Unhappy
What a great way to greet a new member Cosmic. Not!
(Jul. 05, 2012  12:41 PM)Ultra Wrote: What a great way to greet a new member Cosmic. Not!

Yeah, totally...

Anyways, richdj694, when you get the item, post a picture with a piece of paper with your username on it, so that we believe that it's legit...
I shall do guys Smile PM me some trade offers if you fancy :3
(Jul. 05, 2012  12:41 PM)Ultra Wrote: What a great way to greet a new member Cosmic. Not!

sorry.. i was just tired... Just listean what DefStamina88 said....
(Jul. 05, 2012  1:19 PM)Cosmic Wrote:

I was agreeing with Ultra, and yeah, your post was a little rude...
(Jul. 06, 2012  1:08 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2012  1:19 PM)Cosmic Wrote:

I was agreeing with Ultra, and yeah, your post was a little rude...

i agreed sorry guys!!
However rude his post might have been, Cosmic was right : no transactions or talks can be done about the item until the Member actually owns it and posts a photograph of it with a piece of paper with their username written on it. This was clearly written in the rules during the creation of this topic, so it will be closed.

Be absolutely free to make a new thread once you have photographs to supply.