Customize Weight Disks

Another small article: Customize Weight Disks

I'll be uploading images (and a some more info) of them later, once the uploader is fixed. Also, I am not sure about the original CWD that was released, was it just Thunder Dragon? Or was it both Thunder and Sea Dragon? Or something else?
What about the thing from Samurai Changer MS isn't that also a Customizable WD? and there are 2 types. Free spinning and Stationary.
Great Job!(tim&eric style) I never knew that these forms of weight discs existed, this type of stuff makes me wonder even more why takara decided to stop production on Beyblade when it was going so far..
Train Wrote:What about the thing from Samurai Changer MS isn't that also a Customizable WD? and there are 2 types. Free spinning and Stationary.
No, it is not. To be a CWD, it must use the special WD that you place the interchangeable parts on (picture will be added later). I'll add that bit about free spinning and stationary, thanks.
I added a number of images. However, I do not own all of the CWDs. So if someone could take photos of the ones missing, that would be great. We need photos of:

CWD Free Survivor
CWD Free Saucer
CWD Chain Attacker
CWD Wing Attacker
CWD God Ring
Kei Wrote:
Train Wrote:What about the thing from Samurai Changer MS isn't that also a Customizable WD? and there are 2 types. Free spinning and Stationary.
No, it is not. To be a CWD, it must use the special WD that you place the interchangeable parts on (picture will be added later). I'll add that bit about free spinning and stationary, thanks.
It does use that. You can take it off of Samurai Changer's RC and use it on a CWD metal. I don't remember its name though.
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:It does use that. You can take it off of Samurai Changer's RC and use it on a CWD metal. I don't remember its name though.
Wow, I feel stupid. I just checked and it does! It's been so long since I've taken apart it's RC. The Damashii archive does not give a name for that part, and the list posted on Beywiki doesn't either, so I am not sure of its name.

Does anyone know?
I think there's no name for it.

I'll take some photos later tonight.
Yeah, it doesn't have a name. It's considered part of the RC.
CWD Free Defense Ring exists too.

I already took a photograph of it, just waiting for my account to be approved. (and for the confirmation email to come) Smile
bugturtles Wrote:CWD Free Defense Ring exists too.
What does it come with? I've never heard of it.
Kei Wrote:

RBA2. It's a secret part, I think.
Hmm very strange. It seems that my account has vanished, I'll sign up for a new one.

Edit: Strange, my account doesn't exist, but signing up for a new account as Composer of Requiems tells me the username is still in existence.
Your account exists Chocked_2; I just pulled it up.
Now it works. Hmm strange, this morning it kept telling me the username doesn't exist.
Argh. Now it refuses to let me upload images; I bet after Brad looks at it it'll behave itself again.

Anyway.

[Image: dragoon.jpg]

Any discussion on CWDs needs this.
bugturtles Wrote:
Kei Wrote:

Yes, that's correct. It is from RBA2 as I got one from it recently.

CWD Defense Ring can also be obtained from RBA2, which isn't currently mentioned in the article.
That's because Defense Ring is Sea Dragon's default CWD.
saiyanangel5 Wrote:
bugturtles Wrote:
Kei Wrote:

Yes, that's correct. It is from RBA2 as I got one from it recently.

CWD Defense Ring can also be obtained from RBA2, which isn't currently mentioned in the article.

You could obtain CWD Defense Ring from Hasbro's Sea Drake as well, but it does not come with the 17g piece. Instead, it comes with the standard 15g.
Composer of Requiems Wrote:Argh. Now it refuses to let me upload images; I bet after Brad looks at it it'll behave itself again.

Anyway.

[Image: dragoon.jpg]

Any discussion on CWDs needs this.

ahahahah holy carp
bugturtles Wrote:You could obtain CWD Defense Ring from Hasbro's Sea Drake as well, but it does not come with the 17g piece. Instead, it comes with the standard 15g.
Is there a 17g CWD (with no part added)? I got confused by this when I was writing the article.

and Nic, how the hell does that even work? o_o
Kei, it works because he used Samurai Changer's RC.

There is also an 18g CWD metal piece that I have that comes from some tournament pack. I'll try to get more info on it.
I was planning on adding Thunder Dragon's Free Survivor (and some other stuff), unfortunately, the only thing I have available to me is a camera phone, and the quality it too carp compared to the other photos.

After completion of the photo gallery, some one should list possible combos that are decent with the CWD rings.
Synesthesia Wrote:After completion of the photo gallery, some one should list possible combos that are decent with the CWD rings.
That information would be in each individual Beyblade's article.
This is a huge necro, but I stumbled across it so I might as well contribute cwd free defense ring comes as a bonus part not separate from cwd defense ring in sea dragon