Poll: Want me to film it?

YES!
93.75%
nah
0%
I don't care just take my beyblade.
6.25%
Total: 100% 16 vote(s)
Well the results are in and I hate to tell you that I accidentally deleted the idea of the tournament. I would redo it but I. Have already given out some results so I can't. Oops. Anyway I really liked hearing all your conbos and I really appreciate them.

The results are in and the video is dead

1st Place. ZachBob With Phantom Cancer 145 CS
2nd Place 1234Beyblade with MSF Reviser Killerkren SA164(attack) EWD
3rd place flame0251 With Beat Orso D124 RF

Sorry again about the video I'll try and not do that next time. If there is a next time.
POSTPOSTPOST
(Jul. 20, 2015  7:51 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: mf-h flash escolpio gb145 r2f
Good choices. Early blader gets the flash xD Good luck to you
Duo Cygnus f230 (or th170) rdf
(Jul. 20, 2015  10:03 PM)The Real Libra Wrote: MSF-H Balro Dragoon B : D

Sorry I don't have a balro wheel yet Gasp I'm getting paid for helping my dad out soon and I might buy the synchrony set that comes with one but that isn't high on my priorities list. I basically have ifraid saramanda like 3 revisers orojyas gryphs some phonics genbu goriem bahamdia and some beserkers. and Pegasus. Sorry I have so few zero g I had taken a beyblade break right before it came out and I havnt been buying them since 2014

(Jul. 20, 2015  10:07 PM)Ṧɨⱺn̼̊ Wrote: Duo Cygnus f230 (or th170) rdf

Ok your in!
Hopefully you have these, MSF-H/MSF/MSF-M/MSF-F Reviser Killerken SA165 [Attack Mode] EWD
MSF-H-Wyvang dragoon 90RSF
(Jul. 20, 2015  10:39 PM)Bladerguy2 Wrote:

Sorry I don't have a balro wheel yet Gasp I'm getting paid for helping my dad out soon and I might buy the synchrony set that comes with one but that isn't high on my priorities list. I basically have ifraid saramanda like 3 revisers orojyas gryphs some phonics genbu goriem bahamdia and some beserkers. and Pegasus. Sorry I have so few zero g I had taken a beyblade break right before it came out and I havnt been buying them since 2014

Ok your in!

Then I would like to change Balro to Reviser.
(Jul. 20, 2015  11:42 PM)The Real Libra Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2015  10:39 PM)Bladerguy2 Wrote:

Ok your in!

Then I would like to change Balro to Reviser.
Alright your in !! Good luck to you

(Jul. 20, 2015  11:09 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: Hopefully you have these, MSF-H/MSF/MSF-M/MSF-F Reviser Killerken SA165 [Attack Mode] EWD

At the momens I'm writing you down with a SMF but I might be able to buy some MSF H

(Jul. 20, 2015  11:24 PM)Blasterjoker1 Wrote: MSF-H-Wyvang dragoon 90RSF

Really sorry but I don't have wyvang and I'm out of dragoon wheels.

NOTICE I put this in the main post but people don't seem to be reading it I listed all the parts I ran out of in the main post. I will be buying some more metal faces soon. But everyone has chosen mf-h so only the first three of you who asked for it will get it. For the fourth person I can get them a standard metal face. ! I am loggig who entered and the order of that. Thanks for the entries guys and I'll let you know when I buy some stuff. Although at the moment I do have two or three normal msf.

So at the moment it looks like I'll be buying one set of metal faces and one set of metal stone faces
MSF-H Wyvang Balro r145 r2f

If no wyvang, girago balro or balro balro

If you don't have those, i'll go with phantom hades sa165(normal)ewd
(Jul. 21, 2015  3:44 AM)ZachBob Wrote: MSF-H Wyvang Balro r145 r2f

Haha ok. By Normal for switch attack do you mean attack mode? And I am out of ewd forgot to write that. Also I know your gonna hate me for this. Buuuut. I don't have a fusion hades. ;( I can't tell you how many random boosters I bought. And I don't have the money to buy it right now. Sorry.
(Jul. 21, 2015  4:35 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: Buuuut. I don't have a fusion hades. ;( I can't tell you how many random boosters I bought. And I don't have the money to buy it right now. Sorry.

Just got mine today! You can get the whole booster 9 set for $30 on ebay
(Jul. 21, 2015  4:35 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote:

Haha ok. By Normal for switch attack do you mean attack mode? And I am out of ewd forgot to write that. Also I know your gonna hate me for this. Buuuut. I don't have a fusion hades. ;( I can't tell you how many random boosters I bought. And I don't have the money to buy it right now. Sorry.

No worries, just use whichever plastic wheel you feel is best. And by normal I meant NOT zero-g attack mode. Also wd and w2d and probably tb work well also.
(Jul. 21, 2015  6:58 AM)Zoroaste Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2015  4:35 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: Buuuut. I don't have a fusion hades. ;( I can't tell you how many random boosters I bought. And I don't have the money to buy it right now. Sorry.

Just got mine today! You can get the whole booster 9 set for $30 on ebay

Oh nice. But I just saved up the money for a Wii u so the first thing I'll be buying is wind walker hd after a Wii u. Then some beyblade burst. Then I'll see how much money o have and I'll buy what ever I don't have the most people want (synchromesh set right now)

(Jul. 21, 2015  12:29 PM)Favourite Wrote: Hades Cetus BD145LF

Ok your in

(Jul. 21, 2015  3:17 PM)ZachBob Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2015  4:35 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote:

No worries, just use whichever plastic wheel you feel is best. And by normal I meant NOT zero-g attack mode. Also wd and w2d and probably tb work well also.

I'll use cancer. From the videos I've seen it looks similar enough. And I'll go with WD since I have an abundance of those. But in out of SA 165 I may buy an archer gargoyle but for now you might want a offerer track.
(Jul. 20, 2015  11:47 PM)Bladerguy2 Wrote:

That's ok. How about MSF-H phoenix phoenix 90RSF?
If there is any problems with the combo then the back up can be MSF-H reviser begaridos e230cf/gcf (doesn't really matter what tip it is)
(Jul. 21, 2015  4:14 PM)Blasterjoker1 Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2015  11:47 PM)Bladerguy2 Wrote:

That's ok. How about MSF-H phoenix phoenix 90RSF?
If there is any problems with the combo then the back up can be MSF-H reviser begaridos e230cf/gcf (doesn't really matter what tip it is)
First one works your in!
Just got some beyblade burst. Kerbeus heavy defense and Ragnaruk central accel. You can choose those of you want to. Don't know why you would because I don't think they will perform well against these synchromesh and 4ds and stuff but hey the options there for those underdogs. (Or I'm just and idiot and they aren't going to fail against metal fight. Tongue_out)
No, ya. MFB will own burst beys for the most part
(Jul. 22, 2015  4:44 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: No, ya. MFB will own burst beys for the most part

That's what I thought.
(Jul. 22, 2015  5:00 AM)Meta madness Wrote: Thermal Pisces T125ES~

Interesting choice. The only stock bey of the bunch. Your in we'll see how you do.
Ok lol maybe phantom cancer 145, 160, or bd145 with cs. You have cs?

And I would recommend bbg24 for sa165