Custom Tiger

OK, this is reposted from my introduction thread.

I named this combo "Custom Tiger" after the fact that most of the parts came from Tiger Bit carriers.

AR: War Lion
WD: 8 or 10 Heavy
SG: Basic Right
BB: SG Metal Change

This combo was retired Undefeated in my area! Of course, I never went to a BBA with it, let alone a WBO.

Input, parts to add, take away? I'm looking for a blade that will do well on both Attack and Endurance. I use a basic, very, very rudimentary version of catapult launch.

Thanks for your time.
Well this is a basic compact combo. It would be best with a 10 heavy. And if you have any heavier SG's, like metal weight, magnet or heavy metal core, you should use them in this it would be an improvement.
Maybe Tiger Defense would be better for an attack/endurance combo. War Lion doesn't have good attack ability.
I'd use Panther Claw if you want to add some Attack to a Compact combo
Ok, the best you could do is:
AR: War Lion/Tiger Defenser
WD:10 Heavy
SG: Heavy Metal Core (or MG SG)
BB: SG Metal Change/ Metal Ball Base w/ 4 metal balls

Its a good compact. Maybe use Panther Claw in conjunction with SG Metal Change for a more attack oriented compact combination.(not the best compact combo but it does have more smash attack than others)
(Mar. 04, 2009  10:38 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Nobody linked to this yet?

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Compact

Good article, Brad. Thank you!
And thanks to everyone else for the input! I like the idea of Compact blades, so maybe that can be my specialty!
Yeah, compacts can be your specialty but don't forget that you need to have other types of beyblades (attack, defence, etc.) to do well in tournaments and to be a good blader Smile
(Mar. 04, 2009  11:16 PM)Aqua_24 Wrote: Yeah, compacts can be your specialty but don't forget that you need to have other types of beyblades (attack, defence, etc.) to do well in tournaments and to be a good blader Smile
Of course. I learned this through my exp as a duelist too!
(Mar. 04, 2009  10:38 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Nobody linked to this yet?

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Compact

Was going to but didn't wanna copy and paste the link cuz I'm lazy, thanks.