Custom Super Z Beys

Well... My first post on the WBO.  Tongue_out

Anyway, I've recently made a rough design for a Super Z variation of Kreis Satan.

Truth be told, I've always found that bey to be rather interesting, which is why I wanted to give it an upgraded design.
(Oct. 28, 2018  6:11 AM)ZephyrBlader Wrote: Well... My first post on the WBO.  :P

Anyway, I've recently made a rough design for a Super Z variation of Kreis Satan.

Truth be told, I've always found that bey to be rather interesting, which is why I wanted to give it an upgraded design.

Cool would you mind posting it
(Oct. 28, 2018  3:49 PM)Tommykats Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2018  6:11 AM)ZephyrBlader Wrote: Well... My first post on the WBO.  Tongue_out

Cool would you mind posting it

By all means. So far, it's just the layer that I've designed. However, I'm in the process of designing a new driver as well.
(Oct. 29, 2018  8:08 PM)ZephyrBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2018  3:49 PM)Tommykats Wrote: Cool would you mind posting it

By all means. So far, it's just the layer that I've designed. However, I'm in the process of designing a new driver as well.

Alright then
(Oct. 29, 2018  8:29 PM)Tommykats Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2018  8:08 PM)ZephyrBlader Wrote: By all means. So far, it's just the layer that I've designed. However, I'm in the process of designing a new driver as well.

Alright then

[Image: img_20181030_0001_by_zephyr4501-dcqr28v.jpg]

Here you go. The combo is Drifter Satan.2'G.Rl

This features the new weight disk, "2 Dash," and retains the "Glave" frame from it's previous version. Also included, is the new driver 'Rl,' or "Roll," which features 4 rollers, as opposed to the 2 rollers on the "Loop" Driver.
(Oct. 30, 2018  10:16 PM)ZephyrBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2018  8:29 PM)Tommykats Wrote: Alright then

This features the new weight disk, "2 Dash," and retains the "Glave" frame from it's previous version. Also included, is the new driver 'Rl,' or "Roll," which features 4 rollers, as opposed to the 2 rollers on the "Loop" Driver.

That's pretty good. I think if Satan did have an upgrade, it could be like this. I still never got why Satan never got a Cho Z upgrade so far.

Coincidentally, my Satan concept is similar to yours, at least in terms of having 2' and a driver called Roll, my version of it is different though.

Oh and I'll be moving this to the Your Creations forum, as fan art and fan concepts belong there.
(Oct. 30, 2018  10:37 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2018  10:16 PM)ZephyrBlader Wrote: Here you go. The combo is Drifter Satan.2'G.Rl

That's pretty good. I think if Satan did have an upgrade, it could be like this. I still never got why Satan never got a Cho Z upgrade so far.

Coincidentally, my Satan concept is similar to yours, at least in terms of having 2' and a driver called Roll, my version of it is different though.

Oh and I'll be moving this to the Your Creations forum, as fan art and fan concepts belong there.

Sure thing, thank you for the helping tip!

And thanks for the compliment. :3
What are those Blades Made of? metal. And Yes I can Make it, though I can't currently afford it to be free currently. I am busy on another project after Bisharp Xcalibur.

Just If You want them to be made
(Oct. 30, 2018  10:16 PM)ZephyrBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2018  8:29 PM)Tommykats Wrote: Alright then

[Image: img_20181030_0001_by_zephyr4501-dcqr28v.jpg]

Maybe instead or 4 rollers make 3 pom material rollers and also nice drawing.

(Oct. 30, 2018  10:37 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2018  10:16 PM)ZephyrBlader Wrote: Here you go. The combo is Drifter Satan.2'G.Rl

Srry to bother tou but do u mind posting a drawing of yours. U dont have to. its just that im interested.
(Oct. 31, 2018  2:10 AM)7sukuyomi Wrote: Srrt to bother tou but do u mind posting a drawing of yours. U dont have to. its just that im interested.

I don't have a drawing of it yet, it's just a list of concepts I wrote. Although I suppose I could do a concept art of it if I have time.
(Oct. 28, 2018  6:11 AM)ZephyrBlader Wrote: Well... My first post on the WBO.  Tongue_out

Can you give links to where you would get the springs and screws you plan to use to assemble 3D Printed drivers cuz I am printing my own drivers but don't know where to get them.
(Oct. 31, 2018  3:14 AM)Burst3DPrinter Wrote:

Can you give links to where you would get the springs and screws you plan to use to assemble 3D Printed drivers cuz I am printing my own drivers but don't know where to get them.

You can get the springs on amazon heres is a way

https://www.amazon.com/Performance-Tool-...ds=springs
Hello people! New here but been following since forever. I've got a design for a bey .it's still in its development phase ...and... IDK how to post an image in my gallery
(Nov. 14, 2018  11:01 AM)Garvin prime Wrote: Hello people! New here but been following since forever. I've got a design for a bey .it's still in its development phase ...and... IDK how to post an image in my gallery

Use tinypic.com to upload an image on this site, and use the link that has [IMG] around it.

Oh and also, remember to create your own thread when making or talking about your own creations rather than on someone elses. Thank you.
Thanks for the help very much appreciated....
(Just got a reply from jinbee??)