Custom MFB names

(Jul. 09, 2010  12:46 AM)♥ Wrote: moving terrible thread to your creations; if people are just going to continure to post names without at least some sort of explanation, then this will be locked.
Please read this before posting in this thread, you need explanations for the custom names you posted
Volt Drager
i made this up by combining driger and dragoon's name when i created a custom plastic blade
(Jul. 26, 2010  6:16 PM)metal fight Wrote: Volt Drager
i made this up by combining driger and dragoon's name when i created a custom plastic blade
this thread is for custom MFB names, not plastics
(Jul. 26, 2010  3:14 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2010  3:11 PM)S Capri M145Q Wrote: I have oneEeearth Sagitta BB145RB(Ball Bearing 145),(Rubber Ball).
(Jul. 09, 2010  12:46 AM)♥ Wrote: moving terrible thread to your creations; if people are just going to continure to post names without at least some sort of explanation, then this will be locked.
Tell us what is Sagitta, what does it represents?

Sagitta = Sagittarius' arrow, now he just has to explain the use of the earth wheel
Well I just had the brothers grim in mind and remembered it was a constellation that's all on my part...Which doesn't matter.
Clay Sculptor - This name just makes sense XD
Crimson Hibiki(Echo)-A dark red beyblade that when spinning at its fullest you can hear its echos from miles away.

Azure Hoshi(star)- An Azure beyblade as bright as a star that when the sun hits it at the right time and angle, it can reflect the beams of light so intensly that it can actully use them to attack.

(I just came back from my cousin's house and she taught me some words and names in Japanese).
(Jul. 21, 2010  8:21 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: S105 - Stabilizer 105 - 4 leg-like protrusions that touch the stadium when the beyblade its being used on loses balance, this helps keep beyblades stable (works especially well with sharp bottoms)

lol, unless this had tuned bearing wheels on it I doubt it would work.
The stable sharp and levitating track are my current favourites. =P
Killer Monster 60DXF

because monsters kill people and 60DXF is for attack and monsters attack people

DXF= double extreme flat
Lightning Argo
A lighting Element horse Bey spirit
sysmic bull
(Jul. 30, 2010  11:38 PM)L D Wrote: sysmic bull

Okay... first of all, it's spelt "seismic".

Secondly, do not just post a name with no explanation. That is just spam and will result in this thread being locked.
(Jul. 30, 2010  11:42 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2010  11:38 PM)L D Wrote: sysmic bull

Okay... first of all, it's spelt "seismic".

Secondly, do not just post a name with no explanation. That is just spam and will result in this thread being locked.

chill
go to my thread http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Let-me-d...y-Beyblade

its to make you a beyblade based on your discription plz pm me
Radiant Pavos - Pavo is a peacock constellation and the definition of radiant could be seen as beautiful, therfore it means Beautiful Peacock.

I would have went for Cygnus but of course the dough monger had to steal it. Libruhhh
Storm Tlaloc- Tlaloc is an important Aztec diety which was considered to be the lord of the water, thus he could provoke storms, hail thunder and lightning. I was also considering Earth Tlaloc, since this diety also relates to caves, mountains and springs. We have already a Quetzalcoatl MFB, so why not this =/.
trident hydro

ya know like hydra the nine headed sea serpent constellation
Earth Gaia, since Gaia is the "Mother of Earth"
(Jul. 31, 2010  2:50 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Radiant Pavos - Pavo is a peacock constellation and the definition of radiant could be seen as beautiful, therfore it means Beautiful Peacock.

I would have went for Cygnus but of course the dough monger had to steal it. Libruhhh

Who/What's the dough monger? Libruhhh
(Jul. 31, 2010  7:15 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Who/What's the dough monger? Libruhhh

I am.
sorry daegor42
Earth Telescopium 30W
~Telescopium is a telescope constellation
~30: a track that is caved in on itself so the bottom can fit
~W (Wheel): has one wheel sticking out of a normal F bottom
You need to explain why you named it that, otherwise this thread will be locked
(Aug. 02, 2010  1:10 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: You need to explain why you named it that, otherwise this thread will be locked

(Aug. 01, 2010  10:11 PM)xmi23 Wrote: Earth Telescopium 30W
~Telescopium is a telescope constellation
~30: a track that is caved in on itself so the bottom can fit
~W (Wheel): has one wheel sticking out of a normal F bottom

There's enough explanation in there. I suppose there's no need to include a long story of your creation, but important details just do.
Those are just details of 30 and W and what Telescopium is, that's not an explanation, just details, he needs to explain why he put Telescopium and Earth together.
-Storm Sharking
-Rage Bullhorn
-Mega Inflict
-Universe Dagger
-Rock Cannon
-Infinite Destroyer

Thats it! ;D