Custom Help

So, I went through all my plastic bey's, and I don't have very much anymore. =( And I want some good combos.

List of bey's:
Trygle
Dragoon S
Dranzer S
Dranzer F
Dranzer V
Dranzer GT
Dranzer V2
Voltaic Ape
Burning Kerberos
Wolborg 4
Driger G
Dragoon G
Metal Draciel
Zeus (Hasbro)
Galeon
Gaia Dragoon V
Driger S
Death Driger
Flash Leopard 2
Bearing Stinger
Wolborg 2
Driger F
Flash Leopard
Wolborg 03
Dragoon F
Megaro Arm
Rock Bison
Seaborg
Seaborg 2

Hm, here's 2 combos I had when I found them
Ar:Tiger Defense
Wd:10 Wide
SG: Right Engine Gear (Circle Survivor)
BB: Normal Base (Wolborg 4 Version)

Ar:Triple Wing
Wd:8 heavy.
Sg:Right Neo SG
BbConfusedtorm Grip Base.
Those are a lot of parts ... why don't you ask for something you want, try to build it, and we'll help improve it? Smile
I could do that, most my problem is my general knowledge of bey concepts suck now. =\ Mostly what I'm looking for, is a good defense combo, upper attack, compact, and a fast attacker.
Kaz Wrote:I could do that, most my problem is my general knowledge of bey concepts suck now. =\ Mostly what I'm looking for, is a good defense combo, upper attack, compact, and a fast attacker.

Well you can still make a combo whether it's good or bad still. We're here to help after all!
Yes Kaz, please understand that it is easier to help you if you try and make something because we can explain things to you easier.
Alright, I shall try than.

Ar:Triple Wing
Sg:Neo Right SG

Smach Attack?

Ar:Mountain Hammer.
Wd:10 Balance.
Sg:Neo Right Metal Weight.
Bb:Metal Sting Base

Defense.

ArConfusedtar Shape.
Wd:10 Wide.
SG/BBConfusedemi-Flat Base.

Weight Disk Attack.

Ar:Upper Dragon.

Upper Attack.

Ar: Dual Dragon
Wd:8 Balance.
SG/BB:Flat Base

Fast low attacker.

Ar:Triple Attacker.
Bb:Metal Flat Base.

Another fast attacker.
I have to be honest, it seems like you didn't put much thought into these combos whatsoever. Did you really think about why you chose each part, or where you just making things up?

Let's get started.

Quote:Ar:Triple Wing
Sg:Neo Right SG

Smach Attack?

Not bad, but I'd do one of two things:

1. Change the BB to SG Metal Flat 2.
OR
2. Change the WD to 10-wide.

You could also try doing both. See which works for you.

Also, do you seriously not have a single 10-heavy?

Quote:Ar:Mountain Hammer.
Bb:Metal Sting Base

Defense.

I seriously question how much thought you put into this one in particular. Defense needs Heavy-series, or Wide Defense. You could also try an MG WD if you felt like trying something new. Honestly, I want to evaluate the MG WD more, so keep an eye out for that.

Also, you picked an incredibly light and survival-based BB for defense ... try this:

AR: War Lion
WD: Magne WD
SG: Right (Bearing Version 2)
BB: Defense Grip Base 2

Quote:ArConfusedtar Shape.
Wd:10 Wide.
SG/BBConfusedemi-Flat Base.

Weight Disk Attack.

While I would encourage zero players to attempt WD attack seriously, trying it with a 10-Wide is way worse; it has very little attacking ability. The fact you've used a very non-offensive BB doesn't help. If you insist on this, use Storm Grip Base.

Quote:Ar:Upper Dragon.

Upper Attack.

Change WD to 10-heavy to increase spin velocity.

Quote:Ar: Dual Dragon
SG/BB:Flat Base

Fast low attacker.

I confess I have no idea what Dual Dragon is, but the fact that this combo uses an 8-balance and Flat Base makes me think it's worthless anyway, especially considering you already have some attackers.

... ha, getting to the last combo in your post, it is much like the first one I suggested. Smile Just take the changes I suggested.

I was disappointed to see you have many great Beyblades that you did not utilize at ALL. There are wiki articles up on Galeon and Driger S that you should check out:

http://www.beywiki.com/index.php?title=Driger_S
http://www.beywiki.com/index.php?title=Galeon
http://www.beywiki.com/index.php?title=M...ng_Stinger

You also seemed to use WDs from the 8-series even though you have them from the 10-series. Please note that 10-series are almost always better.

Here are some more great combos that can be made with your parts. I decided to make two balance types, since you didn't post any.

AR: Tiger Defense/War Lion (Tiger Defense will give more attack, War Lion will give more defense/survival)
WD: 10-balance
SG: Right (Bearing Version 2)
SG Shaft: Metal Dragoon Bearing Stinger
BB: Defense Grip Base 2

This combo is a very strong balancer.

AR: Tiger Defense
WD: 10-balance
SG: Neo Right MW
SP: Cross Survivor
BB: Customize Clutch Base

So is this.
Sadly, believe it or not, yes. D:
And what's SG Metal Flat 2? Is that Gaid Dragoon V base?

And yeah, I got 10-heavy, a couple actually.

As for the defense blade, I thought the sharp tip would be good plus the defense as the attack ring would do well.

Btw, I only have Galeon's sub ring. Well I got the attack ring, but it's chipped.
Kaz Wrote:Sadly, believe it or not, yes. D:

As for the defense blade, I thought the sharp tip would be good plus the defense as the attack ring would do well.

Btw, I only have Galeon's sub ring. Well I got the attack ring, but it's chipped.

Ah. Use Tiger Defense instead, then.

The broader the tip, the easier it will stick to the stadium floor. Also, metal will not stick very well. Metal Sting Base has maybe some of the worst defense around.
Tamer Brad Wrote:
Kaz Wrote:Sadly, believe it or not, yes. D:

Ah. Use Tiger Defense instead, then.

The broader the tip, the easier it will stick to the stadium floor. Also, metal will not stick very well. Metal Sting Base has maybe some of the worst defense around.

Seriously? My bad. Told you my knowledge is plastic is bad. x_X
HMS is really the only ones I played with even when I wasn't so into beyblade.
Concerning the use of MG WD with a bearing SG, I remember hearing it messed with the NSK bearings, but I don't know how much it actually affects it's spin. It's still the best defensive WD you have right now, so I guess it's ok.
I'm not a fan of using 10-Heavy for most defense combos, especially on ones with a bigger difference in width between the WD and the AR/BB, or where the AR becomes too offensive without a larger WD. Since I don't have Wide Defense, MG WD is usually my choice for most defense combos and it does a fine job at it.

Anyways, Brad has pretty much covered it all, so follow his suggestions =)