Custom HMS Driger

Yeah ill try to get a video, all i have is my phone to make it though. It sets off from impact when it hits the ground. ( I thought thats's how they all worked but all of my normal EG beyblade must not be working right)
nope, there is a clutch in the base, if im not mistaken, that sets them off.
(Mar. 12, 2009  11:46 PM)jayeryan Wrote: Yeah ill try to get a video, all i have is my phone to make it though. It sets off from impact when it hits the ground. ( I thought thats's how they all worked but all of my normal EG beyblade must not be working right)

they have clutches built into the bb
Ugh, ignore post.
That's really impressive actually. I admire your handiwork.

I would love to see more of just the engine gear up close, that is really interesting.
Ok this is all I found inside the EG case to my understanding the wire is tightly wrapped around the base of (1) and all the little cogs (2) connect from (1) inside the case to the cog inside the beyblade base. After the beyblade makes contact with the ground it slips the cog holding the wire and un-spins. I know other EG beyblades have some other things in them but this is all I found in the one I took apart and it still seemed to work so all I did was make a smaller case which required less gears. I will definitely get a video up sometime over the next few days.

NOTE: (1) and (2) represent the circles images in the pic. Smile

[Image: eg.jpg]