Custom Face Motifs (MFB/possibly Shogun)

Hello!
I recently registered as I had forgotten about my old account which I had a few years ago.

Anyway, I am willing to create custom facebolt images for anyone who wants them provided that they are going to be ones from the Metal Saga. (Possibly shogun steel too)

Here is the format of which they can be submitted (by the way, they are FREE)-

Name of Facebolt(bey):
Base Colour of Facebolt:
Motif of Facebolt: (the beast that the bey is meant to be)
**if you want to you can attach a TRANSPARENT image of the motif that you want. If not I will find one suiting to the motif description.
Name showing?: (yes or no, this is if you want the Name to appear on the face)

Examples:
[Image: XtnbRbG.png]
[Image: oa4XRBt.png]
[Image: 2Z0UASy.png]
[Image: 01rgVYO.png]
May I request some samples of the work you actually done related to the facebolt creations that you've made over time.

Would like to know what I'm getting into.
I've edited the post to include some that I've done. I will say I actually can draw pretty decent face-bolts, but I don't think people would want that plus I am terrible at coloring stuff.
May I request a face motif?
BeybladeTongue_outaradise Apodis
Base Colour:Lime Green
Motif:A azure giant bird showing its wings
Name Showing:Yes
(Oct. 04, 2015  8:01 PM)Jetsnake1 Wrote: May I request a face motif?

I'll get to that as soon as I can! Sorry for the late reply. Unhappy If I may ask before I start, do you want it to be a Bird of paradise (like the constellation) or just a generic giant bird (like an eagle or roc)?
Bird of Paradise please.
(Oct. 04, 2015  8:01 PM)Jetsnake1 Wrote: May I request a face motif?

Here it is! Sorry it took a while (school problems + laziness), I hope I have done it justice Smile
[Image: tr2j0kQ.png]

EDIT: It seems the colours near the tail are a bit weird. It appeared normal when I was making it. Sorry if that causes any inconvenience or such.
Pretty cool, but why aren't all the sides the same length like they are on a Beyblade Face?
Hi! If you’re still doing this, I have some requests if you’re still doing them. The first one’s for me and the other are for my friends. You don’t havw to do all of them, if you do just the first one I’ll be happy.

Beybalde 1: Eclipse Yatagarasu
Base color: Black
Motif color: Gold
Motif: A three-legged crow with its winged spread facing forward and its legs are also shown
Name Showing: No

Beyblade 2: Gloaming Wendigo
Base color: Black
Motif color: Light Purple
Motif: A deer skull facing forward
Name showing: No

Beyblade 3: Hellfire Fenix
Base color: Yellow
Motif color: Red
Motif: A phoenix with its wings spread and tail feathers spread in a fan shape to the bottom of the face bolt
Name showing: No

Thanks! Also, can you if possible, have the sides facing the same length?