Custom Beyblades Designs

So first of all i i am new to all these stuff so for now  i will be working on projects for free.... anyways hopefully i will improve... send me your ideas and i will try make an actual design... i am still deciding on the correct software so give me ideas
(Oct. 18, 2019  9:03 PM)FundoDoes Wrote: So first of all i i am new to all these stuff so for now  i will be working on projects for free.... anyways hopefully i will improve... send me your ideas and i will try make an actual design... i am still deciding on the correct software so give me ideas

So you make 3D designs on a computer?
yeh... something like that i am not ready to work now... i reinstalled windows... so i still need to download the developing software... i will make an update on this post once i am ready

(Oct. 18, 2019  9:03 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2019  9:03 PM)FundoDoes Wrote: So first of all i i am new to all these stuff so for now  i will be working on projects for free.... anyways hopefully i will improve... send me your ideas and i will try make an actual design... i am still deciding on the correct software so give me ideas

So you make 3D designs on a computer?

yeh... something like that i am not ready to work now... i reinstalled windows... so i still need to download the developing software... i will make an update on this post once i am ready
(Oct. 18, 2019  9:06 PM)FundoDoes Wrote: yeh... something like that i am not ready to work now... i reinstalled windows... so i still need to download the developing software... i will make an update on this post once i am ready

(Oct. 18, 2019  9:03 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: So you make 3D designs on a computer?

Ok then!
ok i am ready to work on designs, i think... i am not a pro so if my designs dont turn out as good as you guys expected i am sorry... and thats why i am doing my projects for free... untill i improve!!!
(Oct. 21, 2019  7:11 PM)FundoDoes Wrote: ok i am ready to work on designs, i think... i am not a pro so if my designs dont turn out as good  as you guys expected  i am sorry... and thats why i am doing my projects for free... untill i improve!!!

i kind of have an idea.. is it alright if i post a rough draft that was on paper, then you can look at it if you want?
(Oct. 21, 2019  7:11 PM)FundoDoes Wrote: ok i am ready to work on designs, i think... i am not a pro so if my designs dont turn out as good  as you guys expected  i am sorry... and thats why i am doing my projects for free... untill i improve!!!

That is great! Can you make a design of Urgent Ursa? Here is a picture:
[Image: 3fr5ym.jpg]
It is a dual layer by the way.
can you make an model for Knight Dragon plz  here is a pic

[Image: vFfFKGH.png]

(Nov. 09, 2019  1:24 AM)Ali Baba Wrote: can you make an model for Knight Dragon plz  here is a pic

(Nov. 09, 2019  1:07 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:

Your art skills are like Valt!
(Nov. 09, 2019  2:52 AM)Ghostly Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2019  1:07 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: That is great! Can you make a design of Urgent Ursa? Here is a picture:

Your art skills are like Valt!

Is that a compliment or an insult?
(Nov. 09, 2019  1:07 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:

i think it can be an infinity lock layer ( golden arrows)
(Nov. 09, 2019  12:48 AM)oceanstem Wrote:

i kind of have an idea.. is it alright if i post a rough draft that was on paper, then you can look at it if you want?

k

Commisions closed i am a bit busy now and i have to finish the designs
Do you think you could do metal inserts for the Slash layer base?
(Nov. 09, 2019  1:24 AM)Ali Baba Wrote: can you make an model for Knight Dragon plz  here is a pic

(Nov. 09, 2019  1:24 AM)Ali Baba Wrote: The green part in the mouth is transparent.