Custom Beyblade Parts

Suggest a Beyblade Part to make and I will make it 3D for you. Like Flame-Byxis', but any part you want.
(Nov. 14, 2017  12:05 AM)Brainofcthulu Wrote: What about, dragoon?

The white version

What type of Beyblade? Burst or MFB?
what about the Nova concept I had for a driver? Or just a R2F for Burst.
(Nov. 14, 2017  12:27 AM)Dragunix Wrote: what about the Nova concept I had for a driver? Or just a R2F for Burst.

I name it "Ultimate Extreme".
[Image: Ultimate_Extreme.png]
@[Dragunix]
Wait, is it possible to 3D print this as an actual driver?

Because that looks dope as it gets for R2F
(Nov. 14, 2017  12:42 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Wait, is it possible to 3D print this as an actual driver?

Because that looks dope as it gets for R2F

No, I wish.
can you make layers?
(Nov. 14, 2017  12:50 AM)MWF Wrote: can you make layers?

Yes.
if you can, do Iris Sonar. if you have problems with how it is described on the character thread You can PM me for information.
Can you do Nova/Neo Dragoon?
(Nov. 14, 2017  12:53 AM)MWF Wrote: if you can, do Iris Sonar. if you have problems with how it is described on the character thread You can PM me for information.

I'll try.
(Nov. 14, 2017  12:53 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Can you do Nova/Neo Dragoon?

I'll try.
Thanks
I can not PM you have it disabled.

Beyblade: Iris sonar.8A.St
Layer: Is is named after the minor goddess of light Iris and is a stamina defense hybrid. It has two main blades shaped like bR/dC with a small gap between them. The gimmick is when hit or at low spin speed the outer ring of the layer is free spining causing attacks to roll off it. The gimmick works like shadow orochium. The God chip is white with a uppercase S behind an uppercase I. The S is black while the I is gold. The layer itself is white with gray details.

I couldn't PM you so here is the information
(Nov. 14, 2017  1:06 AM)MWF Wrote: I can not PM you have it disabled.

Layer: Is is named after the minor goddess of light Iris and is a stamina defense hybrid. It has two main blades shaped like bR/dC with a small gap between them. The gimmick is when hit or at low spin speed the outer ring of the layer is free spining causing attacks to roll off it. The gimmick works like shadow orochium. The God chip is white with a uppercase S behind an uppercase I. The S is black while the I is gold. The layer itself is white with gray details.

What colors?
(Nov. 14, 2017  1:11 AM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2017  1:06 AM)MWF Wrote: I can not PM you have it disabled.

What colors?

The God chip is white with a uppercase S behind an uppercase I. The S is black while the I is gold. The layer itself is white with gray details.
(Nov. 14, 2017  1:12 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2017  1:11 AM)dt1000 Wrote: What colors?

The God chip is white with a uppercase S behind an uppercase I. The S is black while the I is gold. The layer itself is white with gray details.

[Image: Iris_Sonar.png]
Is it good?
(Nov. 14, 2017  1:23 AM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2017  1:12 AM)MWF Wrote: The God chip is white with a uppercase S behind an uppercase I. The S is black while the I is gold. The layer itself is white with gray details.

[Image: Iris_Sonar.png]
Is it good?

not to sound rude but when the layer is extended it is a circle with two gaps. when the layer moves in it is a slight oval. I thought I described it good enough saying that the wings are like blaze Ragnarok or deep Chaos. and the black S is behind the gold I. good attempt though.
(Nov. 14, 2017  1:28 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2017  1:23 AM)dt1000 Wrote: [Image: Iris_Sonar.png]
Is it good?

not to sound rude but when the layer is extended it is a circle with two gaps. when the layer moves in it is a slight oval. I thought I described it good enough saying that the wings are like blaze Ragnarok or deep Chaos. and the black S is behind the gold I. good attempt though.

Okay, I'll try again.
(Nov. 14, 2017  12:06 AM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2017  12:05 AM)Brainofcthulu Wrote: What about, dragoon?

The white version

What type of Beyblade? Burst or MFB?

Burst.
(Nov. 14, 2017  3:25 AM)Brainofcthulu Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2017  12:06 AM)dt1000 Wrote: What type of Beyblade? Burst or MFB?

Burst.

Which Dragoon?
Dragoon G. I also want this bey, so that's why I chose him.

Also, make him blue please.
(Nov. 14, 2017  3:50 AM)Brainofcthulu Wrote: Dragoon G. I also want this bey, so that's why I chose him.

Coming up.
(Nov. 14, 2017  3:55 AM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2017  3:50 AM)Brainofcthulu Wrote: Dragoon G. I also want this bey, so that's why I chose him.

Coming up.

Thanks!
(Nov. 13, 2017  11:36 PM)dt1000 Wrote: Suggest a Beyblade Part to make and I will make it 3D for you. Like Flame-Byxis', but any part you want.

There’s a part i want made it would be a challenge if you’re up for it. Its a burst part a energy Lear model after possiden.