Custom Bey Ideas

Show/Describe your custom Beys to me! There is no limit to how many Beys you want to inform me about. Here is the template that you must use for a description.

Name of bey:
Motif/Depicts/What it's based on:
Parts:
System:
Gimmicks:
Blader who uses the Bey:
Type:
Spin Direction:
Strongest Attack:

That's the template. Don't hesitate to show me all of the details of your ideas!
Alright, since no one is here, I guess I'll start first...

Name of bey: Heroic Terrios
Motif/Depicts/What it's based on: My own custom motif (Dragon of Chaos)
Parts: DB Core: Terrios I, Blade: Heroic, Forge Disc: Over, Performance Tip: Quattro, Armor: 20
System: Dynamite Battle System
Gimmicks: Adjustable Mode Change
Blader who uses the Bey: Tyler Williams (Me)
Type: Balance
Spin Direction: Right Spin
Strongest Attack: Final Heroic Impact
Just so you know, there probably won't be a lot of people because of Burst's Anime ending. But I'll do this.

Name of bey: Mythical Kratoas
Motif/Depicts/What it's based on: Kratos from the God of War: Game Series
Parts: Kratos(Core) Mythical(Mystic Blade) Axe(Mystic Armor) Change(Power Core Driver)
System: Mystic System
Gimmicks: Awakening Layer, Mode Changing Driver, Rubber
Blader who uses the Bey: Keith Shadis
Spin Direction: Right
Strongest Attack: Mythical Axe
Jesus Christ Poli, that page is longer than the Terrios evolution line

(Jul. 04, 2022  3:27 AM)beansworth Wrote: Just so you know, there probably won't be a lot of people because of Burst's Anime ending. But I'll do this.

Name of bey: Mythical Kratoas
Motif/Depicts/What it's based on: Kratos from the God of War: Game Series
Parts: Kratos(Core) Mythical(Mystic Blade) Axe(Mystic Armor) Change(Power Core Driver)
System: Mystic System
Gimmicks: Awakening Layer, Mode Changing Driver, Rubber
Blader who uses the Bey: Keith Shadis
Spin Direction: Right
Strongest Attack: Mythical Axe
I know, but I really only care about the custom Beys. Nice bey btw. Also, you can use more than one custom bey.

Here's another one.

Name of bey: Scourge Noire
Motif/Depicts/What it's based on: Custom motif (Spirit of Negative Energy)
Parts: DB Core: Noire, Blade: Scourge, Forge Disc: Quaquaversal, Performance Tip: Dimension Metal', Armor: 0
Gimmicks: Metal Weighting, Rubber Contact, Height Adjustment, and manual mode change
Blader who uses the Bey: Nazo Akamiro
Spin Direction: Dual Spin
Strongest Attack: Ultimate Scourge

I forgot to add one more thing. Evolution lines are allowed. I won't post mine just yet.
(Jul. 04, 2022  3:53 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: https://beybladefanon.fandom.com/wiki/Fu...ystem_2022
(My entire custom beys line)
I know! And it pains me to find a motif that isn't a dragon(overdone), a demon (overdone), water related (too much water) or spectral
I do not know that much about making Beys very well and all but I want to try making a Beyblade because of Mythological aspects, but I'm not sure if someone already did one like this. Though please do correct me if I did something wrong.

Name of bey: Evil-doer Gram
Motif/Depicts/What it's based on: Sigurd's sword "Gram" used to slay the dragon Fafnir.
Parts: Energy Layer - (custom made) Graphic Gram, Forge Layer - 7, Disc Frame - (custom made) Sword, Performance Tip - Zeta
System: God Layer System
Gimmicks: Anti-Fafnir niche, when a certain amount of stamina is drained, it bursts Fafnir.
Blader who uses the Bey: Someone who hates Free, probably, I have yet to make a character.
Type: Defense Type
Spin Direction: Left
Strongest Attack: Evil-doer Counter Burst
(Jul. 04, 2022  9:33 AM)cringe-chan Wrote: I do not know that much about making Beys very well and all but I want to try making a Beyblade because of Mythological aspects, but I'm not sure if someone already did one like this. Though please do correct me if I did something wrong.

Name of bey: Evil-doer Gram
Motif/Depicts/What it's based on: Sigurd's sword "Gram" used to slay the dragon Fafnir.
Parts: Energy Layer - (custom made) Graphic Gram, Forge Layer - 7, Disc Frame - (custom made) Sword, Performance Tip - Zeta
System: God Layer System
Gimmicks: Anti-Fafnir niche, when a certain amount of stamina is drained, it bursts Fafnir.
Blader who uses the Bey: Someone who hates Free, probably, I have yet to make a character.
Type: Defense Type
Spin Direction: Left
Strongest Attack: Evil-doer Counter Burst

Not bad.... And it's original!

Now for another one. This one is my gf's personal bey.

Name of bey: Amazing Feline
Motif/Depicts/What it's based on: Literally a Cat
Parts: DB Core: Feline, Blade: Amazing, Forge Disc: Giga, Performance Tip: Wave Metal, Armor: 2
Gimmicks: Spin Steal, Extending Blades
Blader who uses the Bey: Sayo Kyora
Type: Balance (I swear I have more than just balance types)
Spin Direction: Dual Spin
Strongest Attack: Amazing Claw