(Currently Released) Superking Chips - Weight Tiers

[Image: 7ffce5cea30f6a3377ad665d7e277039.png]

I used the pictures from https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/List_of...stem_parts ,

Chips in the same tier are, ignoring manifacturing differences, more or less the same weight (+/- 0.3 grams). Tiers aren't ordered within themselves.

All the chips in C-Tier can hold a MCC, which would move them up to C+.
Hyperion II and Helios II would be B-Tier without MCC's. (Their pictures have the MCC so I placed them accordingly).  
Solomon with a MCC would be A+.

Papabey and Zankye's videos were my sources for chip weights:
https://www.youtube.com/c/AlfieChan
https://www.youtube.com/user/zankye
That's good! I think you should make some lower tiers so that we know which of the chips without metal are heavier than others.
(Jan. 19, 2021  8:58 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: That's good!  I think you should make some lower tiers so that we know which of the chips without metal are heavier than others.

The same 2 parts rarely have the same weight tho (due to manufacturing and mold differences). To accurately rank the parts in C someone would have to own multiples of each chip and compare their average weights.

With that said, both Zankye and Papabey's measurements had Helios over 3.2g and Valkryie under 2.7grams (2's a small sample size but it's better than nothing)
(Jan. 19, 2021  9:36 PM)tubitr Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2021  8:58 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: That's good!  I think you should make some lower tiers so that we know which of the chips without metal are heavier than others.

The same 2 parts rarely have the same weight tho (due to manufacturing and mold differences). To accurately rank the parts in C someone would have to own multiples of each chip and compare their average weights.

With that said, both Zankye and Papabey's measurements had Helios over 3.2g and Valkryie under 2.7grams (2's a small sample size but it's better than nothing)

Ok thanks. Getting a bunch of the chips and taking the average would be your best bet but I can see why you wouldn't want to do that.
Honestly you should move Spriggan and Diabolos up to B, then put Hyperion and Helios on C+ This is because their Plastic Chip Core is heavier than the normal one
(Jan. 20, 2021  12:35 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Honestly you should move Spriggan and Diabolos up to B, then put Hyperion and Helios on C+ This is because their Plastic Chip Core is heavier than the normal one

The chips in C with a metal core are about as heavy as Spriggan and Diabolos tho. Sprig and Dia are around 4.1g, the chips in C with MCC are around 3.8-4.0g. 
Even with Hyperion and Helios's heavier cores they're under 3.3g. (I didn't know they had heavier cores tho, thought that the chip part was somehow heavier. Thanks for pointing that out) 

The chips in B, Helios 2 and Hyperion 2 with plastic cores, are still over 5 grams, there's a pretty big difference between them and spriggan/diabolos.
(Jan. 20, 2021  10:36 AM)tubitr Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2021  12:35 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Honestly you should move Spriggan and Diabolos up to B, then put Hyperion and Helios on C+ This is because their Plastic Chip Core is heavier than the normal one

The chips in C with a metal core are about as heavy as Spriggan and Diabolos tho. Sprig and Dia are around 4.1g, the chips in C with MCC are around 3.8-4.0g. 
Even with Hyperion and Helios's heavier cores they're under 3.3g. (I didn't know they had heavier cores tho, thought that the chip part was somehow heavier. Thanks for pointing that out) 

The chips in B, Helios 2 and Hyperion 2 with plastic cores, are still over 5 grams, there's a pretty big difference between them and spriggan/diabolos.

I was talking about the original chips.