Crushing Blast Set Draft

Faceoff Sets are my specialty!
Quote:{{Setbox
| image = 
| full item name = Crushing Blast Faceoff Set
| item number = BB-78A and B-131
| beyblade system = [[Metal Fight Beyblade]]

__TOC__

'''Note:'''The CS in this Set has been known to be very aggressive, due to a manufacturing error. This makes it very versatile, seeing as it can be used for Attack customs when it is still fairly new, and Defense customs when it is slightly worn.

==Contents==
*BB-78A [[Rock Giraffe R145WB]] (Rock Zurafa R145WB) (Translucent blue Clear Wheel, red Metal Wheel, blue Track, red Tip)
*Torch Gemios W105CS (Translucent red Clear Wheel, black Metal Wheel, red Track, yellow Tip)
*Two Ripcord Launchers (Blue and orange)

==Overall==
This Set has only two useful parts, while the others are severely outclassed. Rock has too much Recoil to be of any use in [[Defense]], and Torch is too lightweight compared to other Wheels to be utilized in [[Attack]] customs. Giraffe and Gemios can be replaced by other balanced Clear Wheels, WB is outclassed by rubber bottoms for Defense, and W105 is outclassed by lower tracks for both [[Survival | Stamina]] and Attack purposes. The only viable parts in this Set are CS and R145; CS has impressive Defense, and R145 has effective use in Attack. These parts, however, can be obtained else from Beyblades with more reliable pieces. Seeing as these parts can be acquired elsewhere and most of them in this Set are outclassed, '''there is little to no reason to buy it, other than for collection purposes.'''

==Gallery==

[[CategoryConfusedet]]
The quote "R145 has effective use attack" should be "R145 has effective use in attack"

EDIT: perhaps you could also add any sets or starters more useful to get.
Also,the CS for this set is very aggressive.
(Nov. 20, 2012  6:44 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: The quote "R145 has effective use attack" should be "R145 has effective use in attack"

I will edit it when I get to a computer, thanks!
(Nov. 20, 2012  6:46 PM)HellFireMan18â„¢ Wrote: Also,the CS for this set is very aggressive.
Is this true for all copies of this Set? Can you post pictures?

EDIT: Edited! xD
Are you able to mention any better purchase than this?
(Nov. 21, 2012  9:16 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Are you able to mention any better purchase than this?

Why ? Almost everything else is a better purchase than this.
(Nov. 20, 2012  11:31 PM)BladerPegasis Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2012  6:44 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: The quote "R145 has effective use attack" should be "R145 has effective use in attack"

I will edit it when I get to a computer, thanks!
(Nov. 20, 2012  6:46 PM)HellFireMan18â„¢ Wrote: Also,the CS for this set is very aggressive.
Is this true for all copies of this Set? Can you post pictures?

EDIT: Edited! xD
Sorry,I can't.But a bunch of my other friends have it,and the CS that came with it was always aggressive.

Hmm, maybe it's a manufacturing "error". How's this?
Quote:The CS in this Set has been known to be very aggressive, though. This makes it very versatile, seeing as it can be used for Attack customs when it is still fairly new, and Defense customs when it is slightly worn.
Actually it is a manufacturing error, i thought i was the only one to receive such an aggressive CS tip, but looks like all the people who have bought this set suffer from the same error, actually the tip is a little bent to the one side this gives the tip a little improper balance and yes it becomes aggressive.........i guess the same happens with RS too?
Okay, I have fixed the article! Anything else?