Crisis: Breaking! TCG

The Story
One day I was playing Yu-Gi-Oh! and got the urge to create one. One meaning a TCG. I didn't really have any good ideas for one, though. Then I thought of something: Temporal. He created the story Crisis. Most successful TCG's started out as a manga, then anime, and became a card game. Well this one started as a story and is being worked directly into a TCG.

I have Temporal's permission to do this, of course. This thread will be updated occasionally with different things I and others did.

Links:
Crisis: Breaking! Site
Crisis: Breaking! Story

Card Templates (Click to View)

Credits:
GPerseus Master - TCG Creator
Temporal - Story Writer/Inspiration
Deadpool - Card Template; Logo; Support & Help
NoodooSoup - Card Template
So far, I've only seen about two TCG's. But if you want or need help, you can PM me. I'm creating a TCG myself, Elementals, check it out ! My sig. also has other resources....
Yeah, you're right. Still, it's kinda weird for me to create one with two others lol. I definetly will contact you if I need help. I've already checked our yours, though. I have to say, I was impresed. Definetly.
If you need help on the rules, PM me. I'll send whatever you'll need ASAP.
I will. If you have any rules that you want put in, tell meh. I'm gonna make it based on what I can get from the story, and then make it up from there.
Update September 25, 2011:
Rough Draft Card Template - Done
Rules - WIP
Cards - Not yet started
RPG - Not yet started
Can I make a cleaner card template?
(Sep. 26, 2011  2:13 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Can I make a cleaner card template?

I woud be glad if you could do so Grin I'll shoot you a PM.
(Sep. 26, 2011  1:45 AM)GPerseus Master Wrote: Update September 25, 2011:
Rough Draft Card Template - Done
Rules - WIP
Cards - Not yet started
RPG - Not yet started

What exactly you mean with RPG? Like an RPG game or a roleplaying forum or something?

I really like what you've done with this. I can't wait to see what else you add in to this. I really liked Temporal's story, so I think I'm looking forward to seeing what you'll do with the game.
Say, do you mind if I give you guys some ideas for monster cards?
Coulda been worded differently. You may wanna edit that, someone could see that as conceited. Just a warning. As far as I know, he's using things from my story and other ideas I have for the cards, but maybe he does need another consultant. PM him, so this does not clutter the thread.
(Sep. 26, 2011  3:58 AM)SwiftShadow Wrote: What exactly you mean with RPG? Like an RPG game or a roleplaying forum or something?

I really like what you've done with this. I can't wait to see what else you add in to this. I really liked Temporal's story, so I think I'm looking forward to seeing what you'll do with the game.

Although an actual RPG would be nice, I have plans on creating a roleplaying forum. A real RPG is out of my time and league right now. So right now it's a matter of making the TCG first. Haha considering I've done like one thing, that's great! Lol. I'm actually outlining the rules; you'll notice I took some elements from different card games. Nothing too major. The cards will be all usermade. The things like attack rules and turn systems is what I mean.

Click if you dare: Big Spoiler (Click to View)
hey I edited that post
I have created a card template and logo that seems more appropriate for Crisis. Here is the link to the album :

http://s1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff417/Aquos2/

I in no way want to compete im terms of art. ( But I really LOVE drawing Wink )

If I were you guys I would choose the slide show
(Sep. 26, 2011  11:37 PM)Deadpool Wrote: I have created a card template and logo that seems more appropriate for Crisis. Here is the link to the album :

Those are nice. Thanks, especially for the logo Grin
(Sep. 27, 2011  2:45 AM)GPerseus Master Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2011  11:37 PM)Deadpool Wrote: I have created a card template and logo that seems more appropriate for Crisis. Here is the link to the album :

Those are nice. Thanks, especially for the logo Grin
Yeah, thanks... But would you take them into consideration ?

(Sep. 27, 2011  2:55 AM)Deadpool Wrote: Yeah, thanks... But would you take them into consideration ?

I already have! Lol. The card template is much nicer than the one I did. When NoodooSoup sends me his I'll decide which will be what. And the logo? I've been trying to find someone to do it, yet no one has until now. Thanks a lot. It's up on my site.

Update September 26, 2011:
Site updates
New Card Template
New Logo
New Logo Smile
http://s1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff41...RISIS2.png
New card template:

[Image: 2dimwxh.png]

Not very good, but at least it's done Uncertain
Woo! Thanks NoodooSoup! I like the layout. I'll most likely use that. Only thing I'd change is the armor man to a box. Otherwise, love it!

Deadpool, I like your first logo better :p

Update: New card template!
(Sep. 30, 2011  2:59 AM)GPerseus Master Wrote: Woo! Thanks NoodooSoup! I like the layout. I'll most likely use that. Only thing I'd change is the armor man to a box. Otherwise, love it!

I agree on that too. Except I believe my new one gives off more shading and detail.
(Sep. 30, 2011  3:15 PM)Deadpool Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2011  2:59 AM)GPerseus Master Wrote: Woo! Thanks NoodooSoup! I like the layout. I'll most likely use that. Only thing I'd change is the armor man to a box. Otherwise, love it!

I agree on that too. Except I believe my new one gives off more shading and detail.

Ahh, I see. I'll update it when I get a chance. Lol.
http://s1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff41...=POLTA.png

My best logo yet ! I'm actually proud of this one .
Update 10/1/2011:
Redone OP
New Logo

Thanks to Deadpool for crystalized logo!