Cricket (sport) Lovers

(Sep. 13, 2012  5:15 PM)SpikeBeyRaahul Wrote: The ICC Cricket T-20 world Cup coming up this monday(17.9.12.) India Vs Pakistan opening match.

Actually it is starting from 19th sept...matches on 17th and 18th are just practice matches

India will be playing against England and Afganistan in group matches...really excited to see Yuvraj Singh playing again (his cancer is just got cured and now he is fit)...want to see 6 sixes in an over again Wink
i watch it sometimes
Sachin Tenduclar is my favorite player
and Chennai Super Kings is my favorite team
I play cricket. I am fast bowler and aggressive batsman
(Sep. 13, 2012  7:27 PM)nik1392 Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2012  5:15 PM)SpikeBeyRaahul Wrote: The ICC Cricket T-20 world Cup coming up this monday(17.9.12.) India Vs Pakistan opening match.

Actually it is starting from 19th sept...matches on 17th and 18th are just practice matches

India will be playing against England and Afganistan in group matches...really excited to see Yuvraj Singh playing again (his cancer is just got cured and now he is fit)...want to see 6 sixes in an over again Wink
Ya,India won against Afghanistan and England won against Afgahnistan so India and England Qualify for the top 8.
Wait, it's top 8 this time? In that case, India will at least not get KO at group stage XD. But seeing the disastrous performance against Afghans, I doubt if we can make it to the semis.

BTW, McCullum's knock of 123 yesterday was awesome. If he keeps up this form, it would mean big big trouble for the other contenders.
Im not able to watch the matches because of my exams :-(
Sadly India lost the cup I knew that West Indies will Win.
Hey i love england and australia cricket team and can any one tells me about their scheduled series?
(Nov. 03, 2012  12:02 PM)Lincolnea Wrote: Hey i love england and australia cricket team and can any one tells me about their scheduled series?
It was pretty easy to look up. Heres some of the next few series Australia will be playing in:
http://www.cricket.com.au/news-list/2012...al-fixture

And if you meant a scheduled match between England and Australia, the ashes information is on this page: http://www.cricket.com.au/series/ashes-tour-2013

Besides that, I used to really love Cricket when I was younger. I haven't really been into it as much for some reason ...
I love cricket.
There aren't any teams in the U.S. but when I was in Pakistan, I helped my school team win many trophies
I was a fast bowler and a right handed batter.
My batting got us many trophies. About 45 runs per match (10 overs)
My bowling was ok too. Maybe a wicket or two in matches.
Batting career high- 102 runs off of 81 balls (20-20 match)
Bowling career high- 6 wickets- 12 runs in 4 overs