Creepiest looking Anime people

(Jun. 28, 2011  6:04 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: Benkei. He's huge for his age, he's obese. And his dub voice is horrible, but his original MFB voice is awesome!
Yeah... that's pretty bad... Chocked_2
[Image: BenkeiC.jpg]
OH MY GOD, HAVE I GONE TO HELL KERBECS OR WHAT?! That's scary...
an angel from Pita-ten...look it up, although i just said angel, in my oppinion not so much... is this thread for creepy looking ones or can it also be the creepy like creepy stalker kind to...?
I would say, jack, but non Beyblade, oruchimaru from naruto.
Gives me a chill down my spine.
i think all anime characters are creepy when they do that thing were they lower their heads but not their necks.

http://defaultprime.com/wp-content/uploa...nmisty.jpg

check out misty's head in the pic
You don't watch enough anime. It happens so often that you don't really care after about a month. Okay, weird character...Hayate Ayasaki from Hayate the Combat Butler after being hit by a car in Episode 1. He sounds creepy too, but both are intended. Who knew some plain kid could scare off kidnappers with his face after being hit by their car? (And go on to shamelessly reference One Piece the very next episode)
(Jul. 18, 2011  1:19 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: You don't watch enough anime. It happens so often that you don't really care after about a month. Okay, weird character...Hayate Ayasaki from Hayate the Combat Butler after being hit by a car in Episode 1. He sounds creepy too, but both are intended. Who knew some plain kid could scare off kidnappers with his face after being hit by their car? (And go on to shamelessly reference One Piece the very next episode)

that was the really only i could get
L I am sorry to all the people that like him but his eyes look like he never sleeps and or is on dope. He is a great character but his eyes scare me. Reminds me of scary people on the back of the bus.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmXxGL9UIjhKurlDvaxA6...-HdR_ndmrQ]
This is creepy a snake tong and the snake has a sword for it's tong.
(Aug. 09, 2011  9:04 AM)PunkBlader Wrote: L I am sorry to all the people that like him but his eyes look like he never sleeps and or is on dope. He is a great character but his eyes scare me. Reminds me of scary people on the back of the bus.

That was kind of the point of L's design. He's supposed to not look like what you'd expect a genius detective to look like. He's not clean, he doesn't look professionnal at all and he's pretty creepy.

He's meant to be an unexpected reveal, really.
I like that little kid who had less than 5 minutes of screen time in V-Force.

"I'll eat you and your stupid guppy!" and the way he looked...ewwww......
(Aug. 18, 2010  3:05 AM)Thresher Wrote: Right here.
[Image: 2qw26wg.jpg]

Oh man this really is creepy! Scared the s out of me when I saw it!
Rock Lee. His eyebrows look so creepy with his massive round eyes...
ive got some well firstly eva unit 01 from evangelion when its armour got striped off http://www.google.com/imgres?q=eva+unit+...,r:12,s:85 heres what it looks llike with armour not that creepy http://www.google.com/imgres?q=eva+unit+...9,r:9,s:98 and then this scene http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...9uEI_LQFCA the dude gets pwd
(Aug. 15, 2011  11:41 AM)Hadriane Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2010  3:05 AM)Thresher Wrote: Right here.
[Image: 2qw26wg.jpg]

Oh man this really is creepy! Scared the s out of me when I saw it!

why r her (or should i say say "it's") hands and legs connected to it's head???
(Aug. 10, 2010  12:26 AM)Meruda Wrote: No clue who these girls are, but I think they fit the creepy bill quite nicely.

That is what is known as "Fish-eyeing". You see it in most of Key's animes. This anime would the the 2006 version of Kanon. The red-hed is Sawatori Makoto (I think)

Kisame and his sword when he fought killer bee. his sword is alive!
No way, he looked awesome. Kaiba from Season 0. Green hair, wat?
(Aug. 15, 2010  3:57 AM)Extic Wrote: Definitely Grell.
[Image: Grell_Sutcliff___Kuroshitsuji_by_ohfiend.png]

Well, I mean, not really. I'm sure there's creepier ones.

However, in my range of anime/manga watching/reading, I'd say Grell.
This,
Cough
Quote:Perhaps I shouldn't stop breathing when I sleep
This DEFINES creepy. (If he wasn't a grim reaper)

The Count from Berserk... like WTF?
(Aug. 10, 2010  4:51 AM)Robsta Wrote: [Image: 2184052827_0603f0d92c.jpg]
Smithicide Im gonna die if he watches me for another second.
Wut!? His eyes are CRAZY!

(Jun. 28, 2011  6:04 AM)CRUelty Wrote: Benkei. He's huge for his age, he's obese. And his dub voice is horrible, but his original MFB voice is awesome!
*coiugh cough* uh hem....

For me its gonna be hands down imperfect cell he gave me nightmares....
XD

Cell...is simply strange, for me.

I'll have to really think on who I'm scared of..I'd have to say Mirajane from Fairy Tail. (I know, pitiful, right?) She's a girl, but when she transforms into a demon........let's just stop there.