Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Aug 2014]

Why does this happen when my BB-10 is getting REALLY beat up? I need a new one, but I'll be hosting a crapload of tournaments soon-ish. Besides, Chicago needs a tournament or two anyway. Now, I just need to wait a week for my money... Frankly, I'm only after Mercury Anubis. And I'm going to test the hell out of it.
I'm set on Yellow Aries.
On some it says three in stock, does that mean that there are lots more of the other Beys or only one?
Quetz is only 12 credits! Sweet! This prize system is awesome, but if you run out of stock for prizes, then what would happen?
oh so thats why my brother had an extra credit, he won most of his matches. ok, hmmm, im leaning towards 3 beys on this list, anubis, gold L-drago and gold L-drago Distroy. so hard deciding between the 3 but i need more credits to get any of them, looks like ill have to start winning more.
I need to get to Canada or America Tired i would like to try but im in the Philippines
(Aug. 14, 2011  11:01 PM)Wraith Wrote: I'm set on Yellow Aries.
On some it says three in stock, does that mean that there are lots more of the other Beys or only one?

You have 4 credits......

Am I lame if I just want face boosters?

Wow, I need to host a tournament when my birthday rolls around.

But before that, I need to get a good stadium...
um i should have at least two credits for atending the july joust and the beyblade melee
(Aug. 14, 2011  11:29 PM)Chups Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2011  11:01 PM)Wraith Wrote: I'm set on Yellow Aries.

You have 4 credits......
I can save. ;D
Shooting for a Quetzacotl 90WF! AWWW YEAHHHH
Time to rack up my credits!!!
And for what? Why, faceboosters of course!
Bwahaha, the time has come to spend credits!
13 credits,need 17 or20 more to reach my goalB)
It is disappointing to see more than two regular members who apparently had no idea about the Credit for winning the majority of your match ... Hopefully this campaign will be advertised better so everyone knows what it is about.
Launcher Grip + BeyLauncher MARS RED Ver. + Prize Hunter Face - 33 Credits
i need 26 more credits
This is just awesome, I have 9 credits at the moment, 21 more for the gold ldrago destroy!

12 credits for quetz it really seems to good to be true! awesome as always =]
Aw man I want that Gold Armored L'Drago and Mars Beylauncher =O

I think I have 2 or 3 credits at the moment Grin
Well I want to know that for the prizes other than the ones which have something like "(3 in stock)" written ..are the other prizes only 1 in number or are they more than 3-4?
(Aug. 15, 2011  7:08 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: Well I want to know that for the prizes other than the ones which have something like "(3 in stock)" written ..are the other prizes only 1 in number or are they more than 3-4?

One.
how long is this gonna last?
why is it i only got 1 credit when i've been to two tourneys
(Aug. 15, 2011  1:24 PM)Eragon Wrote: how long is this gonna last?
why is it i only got 1 credit when i've been to two tourneys

For however long we want it to last! If some prizes go out of stock, we may re-stock them, or we may not. It's hard to say right now.

The second tournament you played in may not have been processed yet.
Quote Removed

I tring to get the L drago Desrtoy and/or the parts set now all i can get is a face
I'm going for Mercury Anubis Legend Ver., Mercury Anubis Or Infinity Libra. But does the Infinity Libra come with with the beypoint card stickers and the Limited Pegasus Sticker?
So if i won a tournament in the past does that count toward this campaign?