Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Aug 2014]

Right Now I Have 3 Credits But I Have Participated In 6 Tournaments. 2 Of Them Was From Winning A Majority Of My Matches And The First Was From Attending My First Tournament. Which Should Leave Me With 8 Credits. Would I Be Able To Get A Metal Assist From Kei On September 8th (Toronto's Next Tournament)?
(Sep. 01, 2013  4:31 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote: Right Now I Have 3 Credits But I Have Participated In 6 Tournaments. 2 Of Them Was From Winning A Majority Of My Matches And The First Was From Attending My First Tournament. Which Should Leave Me With 8 Credits. Would I Be Able To Get A Metal Assist From Kei On September 8th (Toronto's Next Tournament)?

You have to wait for the Credits to be in your profile.
Oh Ok
Blader Rewards Update!:

This time, it's with some slightly pricier items:

Added:
  • BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set + Prize Hunter Face - 40 Credits (3 in stock)
  • Sol Blaze V145AS Eclipse Ver. - 22 Credits (2 in stock)
  • Sol Blaze Gold Ver. - 22 Credits (2 in stock)
Re-Stocked:
  • Launcher Grip + BeyLauncher MARS RED Ver. + Prize Hunter Face - 38 Credits (1 in stock)
Reduced:
  • Thief Phoenic E230GCF Flame Ver. + Prize Hunter Face - 50 Credits (1 in stock)

Hasbro released the red Phoenic, which means that the TAKARA-TOMY Flame Ver. isn't worth as much anymore, so I decided that it would be logical to reduce the amount of Credits required to earn it.
WHY DO YOU RELEASE SO MANY THINGS I WANT AT SUCH HIGH PRICES

That MARS Red Launcher Grip will be mine finally! I WILL complete my dream grip, god dammit.

Then it's off to the Wyvern DJ and Dragoon MS, lmao but that's not happening any time soon.
(Sep. 21, 2013  12:53 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: WHY DO YOU RELEASE SO MANY THINGS I WANT AT SUCH HIGH PRICES

That MARS Red Launcher Grip will be mine finally! I WILL complete my dream grip, god dammit.

Then it's off to the Wyvern DJ and Dragoon MS, lmao but that's not happening any time soon.
Oh i am also going for the same thing we shall aee who gets it
Sorry to break it to both of you, but somebody else already took it haha. I'll try to get another one in the future, though.
(Sep. 21, 2013  1:13 AM)Kei Wrote: Sorry to break it to both of you, but somebody else already took it haha. I'll try to get another one in the future, though.

can you try and get a blue vari ares?
(Sep. 21, 2013  1:24 AM)Triforceblader Wrote: can you try and get a blue vari ares?

I can't make any promises. The MARS RED Launcher Grip + BeyLauncher has been a consistently popular item since the Blader Rewards began, so I tend to go out of my way to make sure we have one most of the time. VariAres D:D Blue Phantom Ver. on the other hand ... well, that last one we have in stock right now has been sitting there for a while, so I don't know.
Since the synchrome dx sets are cheaper than the ultimate dx set now would it be possible to get a couple of each of those in stock? Contain competitive parts, but kind of follow the theme of the rewards since they are kind of pricey....
I agree with Time, it would be nice to have those in stock!

What about just some regular String Launchers, they don't cost much, but many bladers need them from time to time.

Saving up for that Ultimate DX Set right now!
Ugh! Unhappy Everything costs so many credits... I've only got 20. XD I guess I'll have to win a bunch if I want any of the good stuff.

Question... would it be a possibility to have some grip additions up there? Like extensions and launcher rubber?
Thanks for the suggestions, guys. I will keep them all in mind for the future. Smile

Also, theblackdragon, we do have these right now:

BB-79 Metal Assist - 8 Credits (1 in stock)
BB-81 Launcher Rubber - 8 Credits (3 in stock)
Sorry if I sound stupid, but...what's going on here?
(Sep. 22, 2013  2:16 PM)Striker Phantom Wrote: Sorry if I sound stupid, but...what's going on here?

Have you read the first post at all ?
If this is the wrong thread I apologize, but is there a way when can track the amount of credits people other than yourself have? Obviously going thru everyone's profile is very time consuming and not worth it hahah.
(Sep. 21, 2013  1:32 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2013  1:24 AM)Triforceblader Wrote: can you try and get a blue vari ares?

I can't make any promises. The MARS RED Launcher Grip + BeyLauncher has been a consistently popular item since the Blader Rewards began, so I tend to go out of my way to make sure we have one most of the time. VariAres DGrin Blue Phantom Ver. on the other hand ... well, that last one we have in stock right now has been sitting there for a while, so I don't know.

thanks btw imo I think there should be other ways that bladers can get credits like through doing certain requests like getting paid for doing certain jobs for the mods and the mods then in turn pay them with credits. Again this is just imo
(Oct. 01, 2013  1:53 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: If this is the wrong thread I apologize, but is there a way when can track the amount of credits people other than yourself have? Obviously going thru everyone's profile is very time consuming and not worth it hahah.

Not that I'm aware of, no.
(Oct. 01, 2013  1:53 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: If this is the wrong thread I apologize, but is there a way when can track the amount of credits people other than yourself have? Obviously going thru everyone's profile is very time consuming and not worth it hahah.

Unfortunately, no. Although it's fairly easy to guess who you should check, since they necessarily must be Bladers who a) Attend a lot of tournaments and/or b) Place at a lot of tournaments.
(Oct. 02, 2013  12:37 AM)Kei Wrote:

Unfortunately, no. Although it's fairly easy to guess who you should check, since they necessarily must be Bladers who a) Attend a lot of tournaments and/or b) Place at a lot of tournaments.

If im not mistaken Kei, Blitz and Myself have the most credits.
Some users who had a lot of Credits also recently spent theirs. The Dragoon MS was taken recently, for example.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Now all I can aim for is the gold Wyvern DJ, which is practically impossible haha.

kei plz restock mars red
I are going to get that Wyvern DJ. I can't wait since Chicago is going to have many more tournaments now!
(Oct. 02, 2013  1:31 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Now all I can aim for is the gold Wyvern DJ, which is practically impossible haha.

Maybe we'll add some more HMS someday. Wink

If you ever see any good deals, feel free to send them to me (I promise I won't buy them for myself lol).
I might contribute that Gold Shining God MS if I get it...